Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

race day Green Flag

Go down 
+3
Manuel CR
Hiredgun308
RR Chelsea
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RR Chelsea

race day Green Flag Empty
PostSubject: race day Green Flag   race day Green Flag Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 7:01 pm

5 mins to green flag and no one knows what the f**k is going on again, no host or roomms posted? Is this how it's gonna be from now on?
Back to top Go down
Hiredgun308

PostSubject: Re: race day Green Flag   race day Green Flag Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 7:57 pm

Yep.
Back to top Go down
Manuel CR

Manuel CR

PostSubject: Re: race day Green Flag   race day Green Flag Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 9:42 pm

We definitively have to have a drivers meeting to discuss things and hold this all together or this is going to die right now.

This is not the first series I have seen die.
Back to top Go down
Hiredgun308

PostSubject: Re: race day Green Flag   race day Green Flag Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 9:51 pm

Manuel CR wrote:
We definitively have to have a drivers meeting to discuss things and hold this all together or this is going to die right now.

This is not the first series I have seen die.

What's to discuss? We been discussing for 1 and a half seasons and each week it gets worse. Its not going to die its already dead.

Remembered hearing at the beginning of the season? " im fully committed to the series this season" if this is fully committed I would hate to see half committed.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: race day Green Flag   race day Green Flag Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 9:55 pm

Someone needs to be committed... to belveiw
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: race day Green Flag   race day Green Flag Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 10:25 pm

I've committed maybe too much time to being here and Its just crumbling, seriously thinking about just scaling back to a few random races and just the superstars
Back to top Go down
Manuel CR

Manuel CR

PostSubject: Re: race day Green Flag   race day Green Flag Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 8:00 am

My wife schedules his Job intinerary to fit my race times.

The dogs sometimes eats until I finished my races.

That is how commited I am with online Racing, and yes, sometimes it gets me into troubles, but is my way to stay away from partying, alcohol, whores and even drugs. Its my way to save money for real life Racing.

I'm involved in many other series, but i feel some Love for FSCS, that is why i'm trying to help. But if there is nothing to do, its time to find something else for sundays.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: race day Green Flag   race day Green Flag Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 8:55 am

Manuel CR wrote:
My wife schedules his Job intinerary to fit my race times.

The dogs sometimes eats until I finished my races.

That is how commited I am with online Racing, and yes, sometimes it gets me into troubles, but is my way to stay away from partying, alcohol, whores and even drugs. Its my way to save money for real life Racing.

I'm involved in many other series, but i feel some Love for FSCS, that is why i'm trying to help.  But if there is nothing to do, its time to find something else for sundays.
I agree with this 99%...my girlfriend is a her. Not his Wink
Back to top Go down
svt motorsport

svt motorsport

PostSubject: Fscs state of the union   race day Green Flag Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 9:24 am

From what I have seen, this has been a very professional series for a long time, and pred deserves that credit. But something has gone very wrong. This isn't about pi or rules, this is about the simple details of race organization. 930pm on sat nite, there were no race lobbies and no hosts. In my professional life, this lack of planning and execution would result in loss revenue and termination. Pred is too organized to not see this. I wonder if he is spread to thin.

Back to top Go down
Manuel CR

Manuel CR

PostSubject: Re: race day Green Flag   race day Green Flag Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 9:29 am

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:

I agree with this 99%...my girlfriend is a her. Not his Wink

Grammar mistake LOL!
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: race day Green Flag   race day Green Flag Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 10:12 am

svt motorsport wrote:
From what I have seen, this has been a very professional series for a long time, and pred deserves that credit. But something has gone very wrong. This isn't about pi or rules, this is about the simple details of race organization. 930pm on sat nite, there were no race lobbies and no hosts. In my professional life, this lack of planning and execution would result in loss revenue and termination. Pred is too organized to not see this.

I think that this statement sums up the collective opinion of every disgruntled driver. There's an issue like you said. But also its impossible for him not to notice it; adding fuel to the fire.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: race day Green Flag   race day Green Flag Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 10:55 am

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
svt motorsport wrote:
From what I have seen, this has been a very professional series for a long time, and pred deserves that credit. But something has gone very wrong. This isn't about pi or rules, this is about the simple details of race organization. 930pm on sat nite, there were no race lobbies and no hosts. In my professional life, this lack of planning and execution would result in loss revenue and termination. Pred is too organized to not see this.

I think that this statement sums up the collective opinion of every disgruntled driver. There's an issue like you said. But also its impossible for him not to notice it; adding fuel to the fire.
+100,000,000
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: race day Green Flag   race day Green Flag Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

race day Green Flag
Page 1 of 1