Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TURN 10 ANNOUNCES SPONSORSHIP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

TURN 10 ANNOUNCES SPONSORSHIP Empty
PostSubject: TURN 10 ANNOUNCES SPONSORSHIP   TURN 10 ANNOUNCES SPONSORSHIP Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:30 pm

We here at the Forza Sports Car Series are happy to announce that Turn 10 has decided to sponsor our series and offer additional championship prizes!

Championship Prize Earnings:
1st: $100 Cash
2nd: $50 Cash
3rd: $25 Cash
**All Drivers who compete in all events will get a subscription to Motor Trend Magazine!**

* Turn 10 Sponsorship Announced Prizes *
1st Place - 3 Million Credits & In Game Car of Choice + Stig Garage code if not already owned.
2nd Place - 2 Million Credits & + Stig Garage code if not already owned.
3rd Place - 1 Million Credits & + Stig Garage code if not already owned.

Rookie of the Season - In Game Car of Choice

Last edited by Admin on Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html

PostSubject: Re: TURN 10 ANNOUNCES SPONSORSHIP   TURN 10 ANNOUNCES SPONSORSHIP Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:59 pm

Admin wrote:
We here at the Forza Sports Car Series are happy to announce that Turn 10 has decided to sponsor our series and offer additional championship prizes!

Championship Prize Earnings:
1st: $100 Cash
2nd: $50 Cash
3rd: $25 Cash
**All Drivers who compete in all events will get a subscription to Motor Trend Magazine!**

* Turn 10 Sponsorship Announced Prizes *
1st Place - 3 Million Credits & In Game Car of Choice + Stig Garage code if not already owned.
2nd Place - 2 Million Credits & + Stig Garage code if not already owned.
3rd Place - 1 Million Credits & + Stig Garage code if not already owned.

Rookie of the Season - In Game Car of Choice

So are we now the "Turn 10 Touring Car Series?"

Also, can we swap out a prize (assuming we win) for a piece of xbox hardware? Because i need a hard drive for my xbox.
Back to top Go down
Bradsz

Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: TURN 10 ANNOUNCES SPONSORSHIP   TURN 10 ANNOUNCES SPONSORSHIP Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 12:14 am

ill just accept the stig car garage i will swap it with somebody for V.I.P pack if anybody could get me that... thats only if i end up in top 3! which is less than likely Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bradsz27

PostSubject: Re: TURN 10 ANNOUNCES SPONSORSHIP   TURN 10 ANNOUNCES SPONSORSHIP Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 12:15 pm

So do we all need to put t10 logos on our cars Laughing
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: TURN 10 ANNOUNCES SPONSORSHIP   TURN 10 ANNOUNCES SPONSORSHIP Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 12:50 pm

No on both questions. I will just notate that we are sponsored by them in posts on the Forza Forums and it will be mentioned throughout the season as we go along.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: TURN 10 ANNOUNCES SPONSORSHIP   TURN 10 ANNOUNCES SPONSORSHIP Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:43 pm

Bradsz wrote:
ill just accept the stig car garage i will swap it with somebody for V.I.P pack if anybody could get me that... thats only if i end up in top 3! which is less than likely Neutral

I too am still looking for the Stig Car Pack....So if any of the winner already have it. I would like to purchase it off them for 1 million in Forza Credit to get this pack

Also congrats on getting the sponsorship with Turn10
Back to top Go down
Bradsz

Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: TURN 10 ANNOUNCES SPONSORSHIP   TURN 10 ANNOUNCES SPONSORSHIP Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:16 am

Basicblaq wrote:
Bradsz wrote:

I too am still looking for the Stig Car Pack....So if any of the winner already have it. I would like to purchase it off them for 1 million in Forza Credit to get this pack

i dont need in game credits, i need the V.I.P car pack
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: TURN 10 ANNOUNCES SPONSORSHIP   TURN 10 ANNOUNCES SPONSORSHIP Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 12:31 pm

Bradsz wrote:
Basicblaq wrote:
Bradsz wrote:

I actually have an extra one..cause I had a warranty on my disc....I returned it to gamestop and they game me a brand new game with the vip stuff..I will swap it with you if you win
Back to top Go down
Bradsz

Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: TURN 10 ANNOUNCES SPONSORSHIP   TURN 10 ANNOUNCES SPONSORSHIP Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 12:39 pm

Basicblaq wrote:
Bradsz wrote:
Basicblaq wrote:
Bradsz wrote:

I actually have an extra one..cause I had a warranty on my disc....I returned it to gamestop and they game me a brand new game with the vip stuff..I will swap it with you if you win
haha deal ;D
but i dont tihknk im gonna get in top three :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TURN 10 ANNOUNCES SPONSORSHIP   TURN 10 ANNOUNCES SPONSORSHIP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TURN 10 ANNOUNCES SPONSORSHIP
Page 1 of 1