Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forza Sports Car Series Featured on Turn 10 Website/Forums!

Go down 
+3
BIMM3RR
Zed 0 Sick
Admin/PredatorUSMC
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

Forza Sports Car Series Featured on Turn 10 Website/Forums! Empty
PostSubject: Forza Sports Car Series Featured on Turn 10 Website/Forums!   Forza Sports Car Series Featured on Turn 10 Website/Forums! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 5:57 pm

Racers, it is with great pride that I make this announcement. We have the honor of being specifically mentioned and promoted by the staff at Turn 10. Check it out... http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/blogs/turn_10s_forza_motorsport_blog/archive/2011/03/17/forza-motorsport-3-week-in-review-3-18.aspx

Scroll down about half way right next to the Lexus LF-A picture.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Zed 0 Sick

Zed 0 Sick

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sports Car Series Featured on Turn 10 Website/Forums!   Forza Sports Car Series Featured on Turn 10 Website/Forums! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:18 am

hey they used one of my posts!!! I should get a raise!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sports Car Series Featured on Turn 10 Website/Forums!   Forza Sports Car Series Featured on Turn 10 Website/Forums! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:41 pm

interesting. does that mean more sponsored offers for season 5 or are we running with the same stakes. i mean a lil more cash and prizes may help. hell ill be happy just getting unbanned for a change.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sports Car Series Featured on Turn 10 Website/Forums!   Forza Sports Car Series Featured on Turn 10 Website/Forums! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:04 pm

Cash is all me and my pocket. Unless racers want to donate to the pot it ain't gettin no bigger!
Back to top Go down
BIMM3RR

BIMM3RR

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sports Car Series Featured on Turn 10 Website/Forums!   Forza Sports Car Series Featured on Turn 10 Website/Forums! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:29 pm

I wouldn't be opposed to a 5-10 dollar entry fee, but all the people that forget to brake, or pass in impossible places n shit like that would have to be dealt with more severely if that were the case... Just my 2 cents... If not then nurburing GP should be the mandatory entry requirement for all racers its the least ppl can do
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sports Car Series Featured on Turn 10 Website/Forums!   Forza Sports Car Series Featured on Turn 10 Website/Forums! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:04 pm

Bimm3rr wrote:
I wouldn't be opposed to a 5-10 dollar entry fee, but all the people that forget to brake, or pass in impossible places n shit like that would have to be dealt with more severely if that were the case... Just my 2 cents... If not then nurburing GP should be the mandatory entry requirement for all racers its the least ppl can do

ehh, late breaking mistakes IMO are dealt with fine. People who try to pass at stupid times (and theres a ton of them in this series) should be dealt with more severely regardless. but i digress. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sports Car Series Featured on Turn 10 Website/Forums!   Forza Sports Car Series Featured on Turn 10 Website/Forums! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:06 pm

i agree with bimmer, 5-10 bucks is a reasonable price. i wouldnt put the change into action immediately. and as far as the braking. im learning each track so....i try. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sports Car Series Featured on Turn 10 Website/Forums!   Forza Sports Car Series Featured on Turn 10 Website/Forums! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:07 pm

I personally dislike the idea of paying to race for money. I think you just add more to the possibility of people "making mistakes" more intentionally and people will look for ways to cheat.

If predator wants to add money that is his choice, but I think it just gives people a reason to cheat and breeds it.
Back to top Go down
Zed 0 Sick

Zed 0 Sick

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sports Car Series Featured on Turn 10 Website/Forums!   Forza Sports Car Series Featured on Turn 10 Website/Forums! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:56 am

I would just set up a donation link for pay-pal you might get some donations from the series racers and some outside support from the people who just read the forums every week...who knows affraid
Back to top Go down
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sports Car Series Featured on Turn 10 Website/Forums!   Forza Sports Car Series Featured on Turn 10 Website/Forums! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:57 pm

Bimm3rr wrote:

i agree 100%
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1637772209
BIMM3RR

BIMM3RR

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sports Car Series Featured on Turn 10 Website/Forums!   Forza Sports Car Series Featured on Turn 10 Website/Forums! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:07 pm

My point is that if you aren't willing to shell out a few dollars to race in a series that offers real prize money then you probably don't need to be racing in a series of this nature... The fact that there is prize money, is enough to steer someone to cheat if you ask me... I don't know what peoples financial situations are here but 5-10 bucks (isn't much if you ask me) to add to a pot, and with the amount of racers we have involved in the series could be anywhere from 250 to 400 plus dollars... Nothing in this world is free, and if pred is willing to keep up a website and pay people to race in his series than the least we could do is contribute in some form or fashion.
Back to top Go down
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sports Car Series Featured on Turn 10 Website/Forums!   Forza Sports Car Series Featured on Turn 10 Website/Forums! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:24 pm

not only that, but with your own money in the picture. it would make you a more respectful driver. it would encourage you to fix any internet problems, and it would invoke people to drive faster.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1637772209

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sports Car Series Featured on Turn 10 Website/Forums!   Forza Sports Car Series Featured on Turn 10 Website/Forums! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:58 pm

May I suggest having the pay for money be between racers who pay for it, while those who didn't just run for in game cash and points?

I race for fun, and throwing money into it will suck the fun out.
Back to top Go down
SSRT DWilkerson

SSRT DWilkerson

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sports Car Series Featured on Turn 10 Website/Forums!   Forza Sports Car Series Featured on Turn 10 Website/Forums! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:29 pm

Yeah... I'm sorry I'd never pay money to race on Forza. Don't get me wrong I think it's very generous that Pred is paying the winners and giving out the mag subs. But it makes no difference to me because I will race just as hard and just as clean without any money involved.
Back to top Go down
http://steel-symphony-rt.webs.com/
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sports Car Series Featured on Turn 10 Website/Forums!   Forza Sports Car Series Featured on Turn 10 Website/Forums! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:48 pm

The purse is not to pay people to race. It's simply the reward for winning fair and square within the parameters of Forza and our rules package.

If I were to include such a thing as donation I would just add it to the purse. Maybe make the payout go deeper than top 3.
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sports Car Series Featured on Turn 10 Website/Forums!   Forza Sports Car Series Featured on Turn 10 Website/Forums! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:09 am

If we don't donate then maybe pred should remove the purse and keep it in his pocket..JMO
Im willing to put 5 bucks come on bro we all know each other and it would be funn and it WOULD KEEP THIS SITE GOING AND SERIES GOING WITHOUT ANY GLITCHES WE HAVE fORZA BACKING IT ON THERE SITE TO ME THE SKY IS THE LIMIT FOR THIS SERIES.If they ask a drifter for help on Forza 3 they might look into having some of us or one of us to help with the games in the future.
Back to top Go down
Bradsz

Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sports Car Series Featured on Turn 10 Website/Forums!   Forza Sports Car Series Featured on Turn 10 Website/Forums! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:38 am

hopefully, they could get us to practice with the cars and race them against each other to see how the cars are going on
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bradsz27
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forza Sports Car Series Featured on Turn 10 Website/Forums!   Forza Sports Car Series Featured on Turn 10 Website/Forums! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forza Sports Car Series Featured on Turn 10 Website/Forums!
Page 1 of 1