Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE WEBSITE INFORMATION CENTRAL

Go down 
+27
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
Peader24
No1 Tommy Smurf
Tachyon Racing
Matthnt
bigdutyDMomoney
SaintedPlacebo4
Red R0tor
Raceboy77
monette92
Zed 0 Sick
stymer
Hiredgun308
sniper919
XMan4299
snowman529
KikRox268
Sir Panbot
OLDFenderBender
Bradsz
jpnvr4
BIMM3RR
SSRT DWilkerson
Basicblaq
PredatorUSMC
Basticular
Admin/PredatorUSMC
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

THE WEBSITE INFORMATION CENTRAL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE WEBSITE INFORMATION CENTRAL   THE WEBSITE INFORMATION CENTRAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:08 pm

You just have to hit F5 to refresh your browser. Your looking at a cached copy if you don't see the current 0 points for all racers.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
SSRT DWilkerson

SSRT DWilkerson

PostSubject: Re: THE WEBSITE INFORMATION CENTRAL   THE WEBSITE INFORMATION CENTRAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:09 pm

http://f3scs.com/DriversPoints5.html

You have to go to 'Drivers and Car Bio' then to standings, right now the standings link on the home page is still linked to season 4, atleast for me
Back to top Go down
http://steel-symphony-rt.webs.com/
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: THE WEBSITE INFORMATION CENTRAL   THE WEBSITE INFORMATION CENTRAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 10:05 pm

Try F5 fir u 2 dan. The old page in not even on the server.
Back to top Go down
SSRT DWilkerson

SSRT DWilkerson

PostSubject: Re: THE WEBSITE INFORMATION CENTRAL   THE WEBSITE INFORMATION CENTRAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 3:03 pm

Nah, I tried that didn't do anything, it still went to 'DriversPoints4' instead of 'DriversPoints5'. But all seems fine now and I didn't even have to clear the cache.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE WEBSITE INFORMATION CENTRAL   THE WEBSITE INFORMATION CENTRAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 5:06 pm

I tried it earlier in the day from a computer that hadn't been to the site before, and it worked as pred says it should. Main page series standings went to the season 5 standings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE WEBSITE INFORMATION CENTRAL   THE WEBSITE INFORMATION CENTRAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:00 pm

hey dan, try hitting ctrl+F5. that force clears the cache and reloads the most current page from the site. (sorry computer tech coming thru) lol
Back to top Go down
SSRT DWilkerson

SSRT DWilkerson

PostSubject: Re: THE WEBSITE INFORMATION CENTRAL   THE WEBSITE INFORMATION CENTRAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:14 pm

Good tip, Nightrider thanks. But she seemed to have it self with me doing anything.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: THE WEBSITE INFORMATION CENTRAL   THE WEBSITE INFORMATION CENTRAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:20 pm

Website has been updated with new racers. Please check your information to ensure it is correct.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: THE WEBSITE INFORMATION CENTRAL   THE WEBSITE INFORMATION CENTRAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 10:36 am

Please view the Website points page. There have been a few small PI Adjustments. Be sure to have the adjustments done prior to the race.

Also Check the Car and Driver Bio page to make sure your Country flag is correct. Pictures will be added over the course of the next week or two to complete the bio page. The fastest way for me to get them is for you to post a picture here in the forum of your car that is clear and gives more of a side shot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE WEBSITE INFORMATION CENTRAL   THE WEBSITE INFORMATION CENTRAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 1:06 pm

Admin wrote:
Website has been updated with new racers. Please check your information to ensure it is correct.

My details are all correct!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE WEBSITE INFORMATION CENTRAL   THE WEBSITE INFORMATION CENTRAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 3:02 pm

Yep, Everything looks good to me too. I really like what you've done with the driver bio's, They make for interesting reading and give a nice outline to the key drivers.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: THE WEBSITE INFORMATION CENTRAL   THE WEBSITE INFORMATION CENTRAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 8:46 pm

THERE HAVE BEEN SOME COMPETITION ADJUSTMENTS MADE. PLEASE INSURE YOU ARE AT THE PROPER PI PRIOR TO THE RACE. http://f3scs.com/DriversPoints5.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE WEBSITE INFORMATION CENTRAL   THE WEBSITE INFORMATION CENTRAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:27 pm

Admin wrote:
Please view the Website points page. There have been a few small PI Adjustments. Be sure to have the adjustments done prior to the race.

Also Check the Car and Driver Bio page to make sure your Country flag is correct. Pictures will be added over the course of the next week or two to complete the bio page. The fastest way for me to get them is for you to post a picture here in the forum of your car that is clear and gives more of a side shot.

My countrys flag is not a helmet.

Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: THE WEBSITE INFORMATION CENTRAL   THE WEBSITE INFORMATION CENTRAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:51 pm

If you race with the same manufacturer for 2 seasons or more then you become a 'factory' racer and instead of a default flag you get a helmet.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: THE WEBSITE INFORMATION CENTRAL   THE WEBSITE INFORMATION CENTRAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:59 pm

THERE HAVE BEEN SOME COMPETITION ADJUSTMENTS MADE. PLEASE INSURE YOU ARE AT THE PROPER PI PRIOR TO THE RACE. http://f3scs.com/DriversPoints5.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE WEBSITE INFORMATION CENTRAL   THE WEBSITE INFORMATION CENTRAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:19 am

Ok, I'm not sure I understand what is going on here... I do not wish for this to become a contentious issue and I fully accept the PI adjustment and the reasoning behind it to achieve an equilibrium amongst the grid but I just needed to clarify how this has come about.

From what I can see, the PI for the Porsche GT3 RS remains the same but myself and my team-mate have incurred another 5 point PI adjustment for the start of the season. The way I have interpreted your rules on this is that driver PI adjustments are made as a result of previous race finishing positions. Of course we haven't actually raced as of yet and so I'm just seeking clarity on whether you reserve the right to impose driver PI adjustments at any junction?

I am in no way questioning your judgement on this issue, I'm just trying to understand the nuances of the regulations in order to extract the most performance within the acceptable boundaries of the regulations.

I feel very apprehensive about this post as I am fully aware of how it looks when a newbie comes along and starts questioning the rules of an established race series, I really hope you don't think this of myself but it is important for me to understand the reasoning behind this latest adjustment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE WEBSITE INFORMATION CENTRAL   THE WEBSITE INFORMATION CENTRAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 10:26 am

XBR Coblet wrote:
Ok, I'm not sure I understand what is going on here... I do not wish for this to become a contentious issue and I fully accept the PI adjustment and the reasoning behind it to achieve an equilibrium amongst the grid but I just needed to clarify how this has come about.

From what I can see, the PI for the Porsche GT3 RS remains the same but myself and my team-mate have incurred another 5 point PI adjustment for the start of the season. The way I have interpreted your rules on this is that driver PI adjustments are made as a result of previous race finishing positions. Of course we haven't actually raced as of yet and so I'm just seeking clarity on whether you reserve the right to impose driver PI adjustments at any junction?

I am in no way questioning your judgement on this issue, I'm just trying to understand the nuances of the regulations in order to extract the most performance within the acceptable boundaries of the regulations.

I feel very apprehensive about this post as I am fully aware of how it looks when a newbie comes along and starts questioning the rules of an established race series, I really hope you don't think this of myself but it is important for me to understand the reasoning behind this latest adjustment.

They are NOT awarded based on finishing position. Can finishing position dictate a PI change? yes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE WEBSITE INFORMATION CENTRAL   THE WEBSITE INFORMATION CENTRAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 10:49 am

Finishing position does not influence PI change. It is based solely on the lap times you are capable of running and how you compare to the rest of the field. He is just trying to keep everything even for the most part. If you qualify on pole half a second faster than the field, but finish poorly you will still take a PI hit.

No worries about the question.

It isn't the first time and won't be the last. Smile
Back to top Go down
BIMM3RR

BIMM3RR

PostSubject: Re: THE WEBSITE INFORMATION CENTRAL   THE WEBSITE INFORMATION CENTRAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 11:13 am

PI hit the day before the race is not fair if you ask me....

Last edited by Admin on Sun May 01, 2011 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removed adult language.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE WEBSITE INFORMATION CENTRAL   THE WEBSITE INFORMATION CENTRAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 11:28 am

Ok, Thanks for clearing that up.

I have learnt my lessen Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE WEBSITE INFORMATION CENTRAL   THE WEBSITE INFORMATION CENTRAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:12 pm

XBR Coblet wrote:
Ok, Thanks for clearing that up.

I have learnt my lessen Shocked

There was no lesson to be learned. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE WEBSITE INFORMATION CENTRAL   THE WEBSITE INFORMATION CENTRAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:18 pm

There's an inconspicuous lesson in there somewhere Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: THE WEBSITE INFORMATION CENTRAL   THE WEBSITE INFORMATION CENTRAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:06 pm

As always what I have to do is never glamorous and will piss some people off. I accept this as admin of the series and always have. But the bottom line is I do what I must in the name of competition.

And as I said somewhere in the past, the cream will still find away to the top even in the face of adversity.
Love me hate me but I do it fairly and equally.
Back to top Go down
jpnvr4

jpnvr4

PostSubject: Re: THE WEBSITE INFORMATION CENTRAL   THE WEBSITE INFORMATION CENTRAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:09 am

did I get a PI boost? I went to check the point standings and I noticed that my PI said 705 instead of 700. i would like to know if this happened before the race or after. thnx
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: THE WEBSITE INFORMATION CENTRAL   THE WEBSITE INFORMATION CENTRAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:29 am

Must be before because I gave not posted the points or adjustments yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE WEBSITE INFORMATION CENTRAL   THE WEBSITE INFORMATION CENTRAL - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE WEBSITE INFORMATION CENTRAL
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next