Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Car Pictures and practice pictures

Go down 
+11
Zed 0 Sick
Blahzay xxl
PickNick5
BIMM3RR
Wolf4k4smash
SSRT DWilkerson
gdub369
Red R0tor
-]v[ETA]_-
PredatorUSMC
Admin/PredatorUSMC
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

Car Pictures and practice pictures Empty
PostSubject: Car Pictures and practice pictures   Car Pictures and practice pictures Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:05 pm

If I can I will move all of the appropriate posts here. If you guys can move your own it would be great!

Thanks.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html

PostSubject: Re: Car Pictures and practice pictures   Car Pictures and practice pictures Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:33 pm

I can you can just delete mine when i get home after school i'll readd them
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Red Rotor   Car Pictures and practice pictures Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 4:09 pm

These spy photos were just taken of a vehicle being tested on Sedona Raceway...it appears it has been doing a test and tune run for a new race series...hmmm lol
Car Pictures and practice pictures Forza66

Car Pictures and practice pictures Forza67

Car Pictures and practice pictures Forza68

Car Pictures and practice pictures Forza69

Car Pictures and practice pictures Forza71
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: [CCB] -]v[ETA]_   Car Pictures and practice pictures Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 4:11 pm

as long as your posting pictures here lol!

Car Pictures and practice pictures Forza210

Car Pictures and practice pictures Forza312

my natural racing line is not happy with the fast line through the Sedona club track. I took a brake from it, haven't changed my tuning and I'm back to running consistent 1:06's instead of 1:04's i know i can be faster. It's just that i drive in a way that all 4 tires touch the track, not cutting rumble strips

but its sad that i haven't been able to do that yet lol I'm only 2-3 seconds faster than the computer driving my car now lol XD
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Red Rotor   Car Pictures and practice pictures Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 4:11 pm

Car Pictures and practice pictures Commited
another hard day at the track testing and tuning...gotta risk it for the biscuit lol
believe it or not I stayed in it and didn't flip lol
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: FSTVWJETTA AKA Dave   Car Pictures and practice pictures Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 4:13 pm

still runs consistant 103.9's and 2:02.000's on road america
Car Pictures and practice pictures Airfront

Car Pictures and practice pictures Air
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Shadowfox1761   Car Pictures and practice pictures Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 4:14 pm

Car Pictures and practice pictures F3scs66fordg

Car Pictures and practice pictures Bbb

Car Pictures and practice pictures Bbb1

Car Pictures and practice pictures Aa

Its still a work in progress but any suggestions?

Also the new forums looks great

and im slowly brining my lap times down.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Punkers82   Car Pictures and practice pictures Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 4:15 pm

Here's what I've got in the works: ;p
I'm struggling to race without the brake line, lol. I'm new. D:
Lambo Diablo GTR - 1.08.50-ish
Car Pictures and practice pictures Diablo

F355 Challenge 1.09.00-ish
Car Pictures and practice pictures F355

I've got a Porsche and a Ford in the works, too, but no pics yet. I love em all, I just can't choose. D:
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Red Rotor   Car Pictures and practice pictures Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 4:17 pm

Nice pics, the cars look real.

Car Pictures and practice pictures Diablo
Back to top Go down
PredatorUSMC

PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Car Pictures and practice pictures   Car Pictures and practice pictures Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:06 pm

Test and tune with ALMS boys.

Car Pictures and practice pictures 3

Car Pictures and practice pictures 1-1

Car Pictures and practice pictures 21-1

No where near making them look as good as some of yall. But hey those are live action pics!
Back to top Go down
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: Car Pictures and practice pictures   Car Pictures and practice pictures Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:21 pm

that's one thing i have noticed about this game it only renders the GT1 Vette not the 09 GT2 Zr1
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1637772209
PredatorUSMC

PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Car Pictures and practice pictures   Car Pictures and practice pictures Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:21 pm

After last nights testing at Sedona Club Circuit, (Spy Photo Below) the car was shipped to Germany to Nurburgring and further testing was done there. The track was full of other race cars of different types but it turned out to be a very productive test session. After testing with other cars it was requested by predator that the track be reserved for a timed run. The run was fast and is now pretty high on the Leaderboard. After getting out of the car an interviewer caught up to Predator and this is a brief summation:

Interviewer: "So you were fairly fast out there. What do you think about the car and track?"

Predator: Well, to be honest I still feel I am leaving a little on the track due to some small errors made. But I am pleased with todays testing and results. This track is so dangerous it's very hard to be overly brave because the result could be catastrophic. However, after watching the telemetry and replay I may give it another go.

Interviewer: How do you feel about your chances with the series?

Predator: Well, there are some very fast guys racing but I hope to be a contender. I am gonna run hard, aggressive and go for it...but I know the only way to have a chance is to stay on track and finish. So, I will be focused on having incident free races.

Interviewer: So where you headed now?

Predator: Back to Sin City to get some R & R. I have a meeting with Ferrari there at the Bellagio, then off to the shooting range to keep my eye sharp and my trigger finger precise.

Car Pictures and practice pictures Spytestpic
Back to top Go down
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: Car Pictures and practice pictures   Car Pictures and practice pictures Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:15 pm

PredatorUSMC wrote:
After last nights testing at Sedona Club Circuit, (Spy Photo Below) the car was shipped to Germany to Nurburgring and further testing was done there. The track was full of other race cars of different types but it turned out to be a very productive test session. After testing with other cars it was requested by predator that the track be reserved for a timed run. The run was fast and is now pretty high on the Leaderboard. After getting out of the car an interviewer caught up to Predator and this is a brief summation:

Interviewer: "So you were fairly fast out there. What do you think about the car and track?"

Predator: Well, to be honest I still feel I am leaving a little on the track due to some small errors made. But I am pleased with todays testing and results. This track is so dangerous it's very hard to be overly brave because the result could be catastrophic. However, after watching the telemetry and replay I may give it another go.

I love the interview sequence, very clever. I need to start practicing again...I got sidetracked for a few days replaying assassins creed 2 lol

Interviewer: How do you feel about your chances with the series?

Predator: Well, there are some very fast guys racing but I hope to be a contender. I am gonna run hard, aggressive and go for it...but I know the only way to have a chance is to stay on track and finish. So, I will be focused on having incident free races.

Interviewer: So where you headed now?

Predator: Back to Sin City to get some R & R. I have a meeting with Ferrari there at the Bellagio, then off to the shooting range to keep my eye sharp and my trigger finger precise.

Car Pictures and practice pictures Spytestpic

I really like the whole interview process, very clever.

Last edited by Red Rotor on Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : never typed in response)
Back to top Go down
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: Car Pictures and practice pictures   Car Pictures and practice pictures Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:09 am

As the new race season is approaching, more rigorous testing has been going on. These recent spy photos of the fully designed Viper Competition Coupe testing on Sebring have surfaced...it appears that the driver known as Red Rotor has been sponsored by a race team that is going to closely watch his performance in this new series.
Car Pictures and practice pictures Forza73

Car Pictures and practice pictures Forza74

Car Pictures and practice pictures Forza75
Back to top Go down
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: Car Pictures and practice pictures   Car Pictures and practice pictures Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:28 am

looks great!! lol , i can paint things pretty good but i don't really have the spare time to be orignal
Back to top Go down
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: Car Pictures and practice pictures   Car Pictures and practice pictures Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:32 pm

Thanks, I wish I could take full credit for the design, but I can't...the team I joined recently has this basic design for their members cars. I just applied the necessary race livery to comply with this series Smile
Back to top Go down
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: Car Pictures and practice pictures   Car Pictures and practice pictures Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:05 pm

Its getting close to crunch time and the driver Red Rotor has been seen racing on Mazda Leguna Seca.
Car Pictures and practice pictures Forza80

Car Pictures and practice pictures Forza79

Car Pictures and practice pictures Forza78

edit: too bad the entire pic doesn't show up on the forum...I had some nice brake glow in the pics Smile
Back to top Go down
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: Car Pictures and practice pictures   Car Pictures and practice pictures Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 4:48 am

Red rotor if you decrease your image size to "640px for website" when you host an image, it will show all the picture while still being big enough to see
Back to top Go down
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: Car Pictures and practice pictures   Car Pictures and practice pictures Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:49 pm

[CCB] -]v[ETA]_- wrote:
Red rotor if you decrease your image size to "640px for website" when you host an image, it will show all the picture while still being big enough to see

How do i do that? Edit never mind, I figured it out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Car Pictures and practice pictures   Car Pictures and practice pictures Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 1:40 pm

Car Pictures and practice pictures F3scscaminopr-1

While testing for race 2 I like to see how close I can get to the cones with out hitting them
Back to top Go down
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: Car Pictures and practice pictures   Car Pictures and practice pictures Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:13 pm

Shadowfox1761 wrote:
Car Pictures and practice pictures F3scscaminopr-1

While testing for race 2 I like to see how close I can get to the cones with out hitting them

This may sound funny...but I never really noticed cones on this track until you mentioned something Smile
Back to top Go down
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: Car Pictures and practice pictures   Car Pictures and practice pictures Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:19 pm

really? lmao ima about ready to change my name on the front of the car to CONE EATER lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Car Pictures and practice pictures   Car Pictures and practice pictures Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:42 pm

Lol those cones I noticed almost right away which started the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: Car Pictures and practice pictures   Car Pictures and practice pictures Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:23 am

We caught Red Rotor in his personal car an Aston Martin V12 Vantage today as he was leaving the track. Looks like he was having some fun...must have been a good session. We'll try to catch up to him later when he's back on the track to see how his progress is going for this week's race.
Car Pictures and practice pictures Forza84
Car Pictures and practice pictures Forza85
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Car Pictures and practice pictures   Car Pictures and practice pictures Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 1:02 pm

Car Pictures and practice pictures Martin10

Practicing on sunset peninsula, What do you guys think of the painjob? Personally i'm semi satisfied but not too bad for an afternoon of work.

Car Pictures and practice pictures Crash_10

Hopefully i won't do that this weekend XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Car Pictures and practice pictures   Car Pictures and practice pictures Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Car Pictures and practice pictures
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next