Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Car Pictures and practice pictures

Go down 
+11
Zed 0 Sick
Blahzay xxl
PickNick5
BIMM3RR
Wolf4k4smash
SSRT DWilkerson
gdub369
Red R0tor
-]v[ETA]_-
PredatorUSMC
Admin/PredatorUSMC
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Car Pictures and practice pictures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car Pictures and practice pictures   Car Pictures and practice pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 1:19 pm

I love the paint job. Its much better then my simple black and blue two tone. As for crashing im hopping the same thing. The curb making a left after the u turn flips me a lot in my other cars. I havn't had the problem to much with my gt though.
Back to top Go down
PredatorUSMC

PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Car Pictures and practice pictures   Car Pictures and practice pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:00 pm

Hmmm. Pretty good rendition. But you might wanna actually drive the same way as the track and AVOID the walls! Shocked
Car Pictures and practice pictures - Page 2 Martini1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Car Pictures and practice pictures   Car Pictures and practice pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:02 pm

Same thing, when i'm pushing it i usually end up either kissing the wall or flipping because i dared to touch the rumble zone. A flatter wider car like a gt probably has less of that problem. I guess i'll just go safe and go slower there.
Back to top Go down
PredatorUSMC

PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Car Pictures and practice pictures   Car Pictures and practice pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:08 pm

Check your rebound. it may be set to high. Try to lower your rebound, maybe up your bound. This will help eliminate some of that curb jump syndrome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Car Pictures and practice pictures   Car Pictures and practice pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:24 pm

Ya, I chose the gt because I knew it would be a nice stable platform to use.
Back to top Go down
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: Car Pictures and practice pictures   Car Pictures and practice pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:24 pm

Here's a niffty little photo i stumbled across wandering on google maps. this is an image of laguna seca, with 3 prototype cars ( two are behind the camera ) and 1 in front of the 2 gt2 cars... thought it was pretty dope.

Car Pictures and practice pictures - Page 2 Google10
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1637772209
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: Car Pictures and practice pictures   Car Pictures and practice pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:55 am

I know its not my forza car, but I'd figure I'd post up what I was messing with in real life...my beloved RX-7...hence the name Red Rotor Very Happy
pushing it up to the gas pump...didn't feel like turning on and turning back off for like 15 feet lol
Car Pictures and practice pictures - Page 2 L_e1de102ebafb485c7b1519515db69329
Car Pictures and practice pictures - Page 2 L_4449a6a7d85c38a0ce8754fa67f92011
Car Pictures and practice pictures - Page 2 L_e97699de2518eacf5960efd43a9e588c
Car Pictures and practice pictures - Page 2 N20404426_30892554_5649
Car Pictures and practice pictures - Page 2 N20404426_30892556_6141
Car Pictures and practice pictures - Page 2 IMAG0027-1

Here is a link to it idling...I would post other links to racing, but it's not the legal kind lol...keep safe, keep it legal.
https://www.youtube.com/user/dabigesii#p/a/u/2/rD08XJsQaEQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1A5umpFMWlc
Back to top Go down
PredatorUSMC

PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Car Pictures and practice pictures   Car Pictures and practice pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 1:18 pm

Nice RX-7 . I have a good friend that has a midnight blue one. Although his is set up for track duty and the thing handles like a go cart. We have had some great races him and I at a few tracks here in Las Vegas and in Cali. Here is my M3 (notice the #) Car Pictures and practice pictures - Page 2 IPhone002 Car Pictures and practice pictures - Page 2 Avatar
Car Pictures and practice pictures - Page 2 M3Motor-1
Car Pictures and practice pictures - Page 2 MySCCAcarhistory

Car lovers unite LOL
Back to top Go down
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: Car Pictures and practice pictures   Car Pictures and practice pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:13 pm

don't have many pictures at the moment, because the car isn't sitting out in my garage,but i have these old pictures

this one my best friend (who's in the Marine's right now) made himself this tailgate , that he was so proud of, and i was the one to inform him it was misspelled, lol this was my ransom picture in high school, it said
"i have your tailgate at sonic unless you want it back you should buy me lunch lol."
Car Pictures and practice pictures - Page 2 04250811

this one was taken at my old house, i miss the quietness out there, it was awesome, middle of nowhere, everyone around was nice to one another ( just about ) and people didn't care about every minor detail of what you were doing.
Car Pictures and practice pictures - Page 2 Montecarloss
Back to top Go down
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: Car Pictures and practice pictures   Car Pictures and practice pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:38 pm

PredatorUSMC wrote:
Nice RX-7 . I have a good friend that has a midnight blue one. Although his is set up for track duty and the thing handles like a go cart. We have had some great races him and I at a few tracks here in Las Vegas and in Cali. Here is my M3 (notice the #) Car Pictures and practice pictures - Page 2 IPhone002 Car Pictures and practice pictures - Page 2 Avatar
Car Pictures and practice pictures - Page 2 M3Motor-1
Car Pictures and practice pictures - Page 2 MySCCAcarhistory

Car lovers unite LOL

Nice M3, funny thing is that was the other car I was debating on getting except e36 since the e46 was out of my price range 6 years ago when I bought the 7. I use to autocross a lot with it, but the desire for more power bit me (that's what happens when you have a bunch of V8 fanatics for friends lol) and would basically throw me into a ridiculous class that would lead my car to basically a track purpose vehicle only to be competitive. I was born and raised in bimmers and anything german basically, but when I test drove an RX-7...I was hooked, it was like a go cart on steroids plus the engine was very interesting to me. Its funny because my I'm the only rotary in my group of friends all the others are LS boys (highly modded 6.0 gtos, C6 vettes, C5 Z06's, Formulas), 2jz fanatics (the japanese muscle), or blue oval boys (Gt500's and turbo mustang gt's).

edit...is that a supercharger I see? Is it active autowerks or VF engineering?
Back to top Go down
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: Car Pictures and practice pictures   Car Pictures and practice pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:46 pm

Here is a link to my group's channel...it's silly but good entertainment for anyone who likes cars.
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallOutsNOLA
Back to top Go down
PredatorUSMC

PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Car Pictures and practice pictures   Car Pictures and practice pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:12 pm

Yeah, I was a huge Mustang fan. The turn for me came when I drove a students E36 M3 and I was surprised by how a car with 1/2 the power my (heavily Modified) 98 Mustang Cobra had was able to turn faster laps the first time I drove it. I traded my Cobra in a month later to buy the red 99 M3.

As for the supercharger it is neither. It's Dinan. When I bought the exhaust system and intake the salesman gave me the advantages of having the supercharger to go with the engine management system i had to get when I bought the exhaust and intake. My E46 M has fully adjustable coil overs, Brembo big brake package, and the above mentioned mods. I just sold the 99 M just before last Christmas and am about to most likely sell the E46 to get either a new E92 M3 or a Porsche. If I get a Porsche I will most likely go with one no more than 3 years old. That way I can get one I want and avoid the dealer new 6figure cost.
Back to top Go down
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: Car Pictures and practice pictures   Car Pictures and practice pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:15 pm

Just finished painting the car.... again
i think it looks better

Car Pictures and practice pictures - Page 2 Forza110
Back to top Go down
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: Car Pictures and practice pictures   Car Pictures and practice pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:45 pm

Even though its the middle of the season, we've learned from various sources the driver known as Red Rotor has been testing a new car for next seasons races. We have an exclusive photo of the test vehicle, but due to the high secrecy of the test prototype the photographer was tackled by security and his camera was basically destroyed before he could upload great quality photos. We were able to get a hold of one photo of the vehicle, it appears this picture was taken as the photographer was being tackled. We'll try to catch up to Red Rotor to confirm this news.
Car Pictures and practice pictures - Page 2 Spyshot
Back to top Go down
PredatorUSMC

PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Car Pictures and practice pictures   Car Pictures and practice pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 1:07 pm

Vette looks good. Looks like your going away from the "factory" team look. With the camo I guess you are getting ready for battle at Catalunya huh!

Secret spy shots huh...I have inside sources and I could "leak" said car info but I will keep the confidentiality of it all.
Back to top Go down
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: Car Pictures and practice pictures   Car Pictures and practice pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:53 pm

yeah this paint was actually on the car before road america, but i guess my head just wasn't there that race. hopefully catalunya wont be as bad

i'm not going to mention anything either, but i may or may not have been the one to tackle the photographer

ROTOR AGAIN using a bad wing on that car lol, make sure IF you do use it it has the correct wing
Back to top Go down
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: Car Pictures and practice pictures   Car Pictures and practice pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:20 pm

O its the proper wing, I made sure of that this time...I need to extract every thousandth of a second on the new "test mule" to be competitive with the current "work horse" lol
Back to top Go down
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: Car Pictures and practice pictures   Car Pictures and practice pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:39 pm

thats exactly how i will be if i decide to "step down" to the zr1
Back to top Go down
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: Car Pictures and practice pictures   Car Pictures and practice pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:55 am

PredatorUSMC wrote:
Vette looks good. Looks like your going away from the "factory" team look. With the camo I guess you are getting ready for battle at Catalunya huh!

ummmmmm... maybe?! lmao

i was tired of the yellow, i'm not a yellow type of person, so i had to change it, and i thought, hey lets try something radical and different, so i chose, desert camo,.... I am thinking about reversing it thought, camo in the center, and black details, idk.

but i would rather spend time tuning and readying up for Catalunya then painting, cause if i can make my laps consistent, then you better watch out Predator, cause i WILL be all up in your mirror! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: Car Pictures and practice pictures   Car Pictures and practice pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:08 am

Either way, I'm digging the camo look. It's not over the top, but definitely makes a statement.
Back to top Go down
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: Car Pictures and practice pictures   Car Pictures and practice pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:35 pm

We have another source that took pictures on Red Rotor's "test vehicle"...unfortunately the team is keeping this vehicle under wraps and security is on point and doing their jobs by keep good photos of the test vehicle from surfacing. Word has it that Red Rotor is testing close to the same setup on his personal vehicle.
Car Pictures and practice pictures - Page 2 Spy2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Car Pictures and practice pictures   Car Pictures and practice pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:13 pm

Is that a lotus exige ? O.o

I almost choosed it as my car this season but i figured the snappy rear end would make me want to burn it one day or another.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Car Pictures and practice pictures   Car Pictures and practice pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:51 pm

If its the same car as the other picture then I don't think so as the wing looks wrong. But I could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: Car Pictures and practice pictures   Car Pictures and practice pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:27 pm

thanks rotor, and yes moi the ass end of that car definitely has the shape of a lotus
Back to top Go down
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: Car Pictures and practice pictures   Car Pictures and practice pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:49 pm

After bribing the security with a substantial amount of money, our photographer was able to get clear shots of Red Rotor's possible "weapon of choice" for next season. We use the word "possible" because although it was seen testing, it was not adorned with the team design.
Car Pictures and practice pictures - Page 2 Forza98
Car Pictures and practice pictures - Page 2 Forza97
Car Pictures and practice pictures - Page 2 Forza96
Car Pictures and practice pictures - Page 2 Forza99
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Car Pictures and practice pictures   Car Pictures and practice pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Car Pictures and practice pictures
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next