Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Race 8 Sedona Raceway Park 40 Laps

Go down 
+4
Zed 0 Sick
PredatorUSMC
Basticular
Admin/PredatorUSMC
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BIMM3RR

BIMM3RR

Race 8 Sedona Raceway Park 40 Laps - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race 8 Sedona Raceway Park 40 Laps   Race 8 Sedona Raceway Park 40 Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 10:00 am

Thanks Pred, my car had been running well the past 2 weeks. Feels good to get a win this season, looking forward to the final races... Just to bad that lagging out on Iberian will probably cost me the in the long run this season...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race 8 Sedona Raceway Park 40 Laps   Race 8 Sedona Raceway Park 40 Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 12:23 pm

Tech Nasti wrote:
ok, i have to admit this is a terrible fantasy forza track. i would rather race leguna seca. althought i hate that track. i had to stop in the middle of the race twice to regain focus and make the race interesting. gdub and chenstrap were having a ball in the lead by 16k ft. plus more. damn you two. good race bast. cheers

I will never forget me and G-Dub goin side by side through turn one, only to find your car stationary in the middle of the corner. This race was a helluva lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
Bradsz

Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: Race 8 Sedona Raceway Park 40 Laps   Race 8 Sedona Raceway Park 40 Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 1:39 pm

Chenstrap wrote:
Tech Nasti wrote:
ok, i have to admit this is a terrible fantasy forza track. i would rather race leguna seca. althought i hate that track. i had to stop in the middle of the race twice to regain focus and make the race interesting. gdub and chenstrap were having a ball in the lead by 16k ft. plus more. damn you two. good race bast. cheers

I will never forget me and G-Dub goin side by side through turn one, only to find your car stationary in the middle of the corner. This race was a helluva lot of fun.

what lap was this guys? i can get it in the video???... hopefully.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bradsz27

PostSubject: Re: Race 8 Sedona Raceway Park 40 Laps   Race 8 Sedona Raceway Park 40 Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 2:12 pm

Bradsz wrote:
Chenstrap wrote:
Tech Nasti wrote:

what lap was this guys? i can get it in the video???... hopefully.

Good Question. LOL. But you could make an entire highlight vid of me and G-Dub if you needed to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race 8 Sedona Raceway Park 40 Laps   Race 8 Sedona Raceway Park 40 Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 3:50 pm

it was a distraction so you guys wouldnt pass bast before the last couple of laps. chenstrap was about to accept a bribe for 150 million credits to take gdub out. just plain rotten.
Back to top Go down
Basticular

Basticular

PostSubject: Re: Race 8 Sedona Raceway Park 40 Laps   Race 8 Sedona Raceway Park 40 Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:07 pm

I knew I was in for a rough night when my internet was like ISDN speeds. Appologies to onion ring, we were both lagging but that wreck was plainly my fault.

That race was waayyyy too many laps and my throttle leg started to cramp after a while but I stuck with it to at least get a finish and some points.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Race 8 Sedona Raceway Park 40 Laps   Race 8 Sedona Raceway Park 40 Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:11 pm

Basticle you need to get out more if you were cramping from just an hour of pushing a pedal!!! geek [i]
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Race 8 Sedona Raceway Park 40 Laps   Race 8 Sedona Raceway Park 40 Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 12:04 am

The Website has been updated.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Race 8 Sedona Raceway Park 40 Laps   Race 8 Sedona Raceway Park 40 Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Race 8 Sedona Raceway Park 40 Laps
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2