Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season Finale' Race 12 Nurburgring Nordshleife 12 Laps

Go down 
+6
SSRT DWilkerson
Basticular
gdub369
-]v[ETA]_-
PredatorUSMC
Admin/PredatorUSMC
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bradsz

Bradsz

Season Finale' Race 12 Nurburgring Nordshleife 12 Laps  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Finale' Race 12 Nurburgring Nordshleife 12 Laps    Season Finale' Race 12 Nurburgring Nordshleife 12 Laps  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:16 pm

Admin wrote:
Who can take some corners flat out?

erm there is that first corner, well its not really a corner its just a little turn as you go under the bridge but i can do that flat out! Very Happy and other turns are... erm... oh, i dont think there is any more Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bradsz27
PredatorUSMC

PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season Finale' Race 12 Nurburgring Nordshleife 12 Laps    Season Finale' Race 12 Nurburgring Nordshleife 12 Laps  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:21 am

I would prefer to postpone. Obviously. But if yall want to go without me it's up to you. I cannot log on because I cannot even see the TV. Won't be able to until the new bulb gets here probably Tesday or Wednesday.

Back to top Go down
SSRT DWilkerson

SSRT DWilkerson

PostSubject: Re: Season Finale' Race 12 Nurburgring Nordshleife 12 Laps    Season Finale' Race 12 Nurburgring Nordshleife 12 Laps  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 2:29 am

I honestly don't mind postponing this race. More time before the race just means lower lap times for me.
Back to top Go down
http://steel-symphony-rt.webs.com/
Bradsz

Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: Season Finale' Race 12 Nurburgring Nordshleife 12 Laps    Season Finale' Race 12 Nurburgring Nordshleife 12 Laps  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:32 am

i dont mind either, it would mean i could get the audi in for some serious practicing for nurburg then i guess Smile
Back to top Go down
Basticular

Basticular

PostSubject: Re: Season Finale' Race 12 Nurburgring Nordshleife 12 Laps    Season Finale' Race 12 Nurburgring Nordshleife 12 Laps  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:48 am

The last couple of days my internet has become so unbelievably slow that I can not in good concience race tonight since I know I'll just lag into someone and crash them. The cable company is coming over monday to fix it so I obviously wouldnt mind post-poning but dont do it just on my account.
Back to top Go down
Basticular

Basticular

PostSubject: Re: Season Finale' Race 12 Nurburgring Nordshleife 12 Laps    Season Finale' Race 12 Nurburgring Nordshleife 12 Laps  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:37 pm

Well as of right now my internet speed is back to normal so we'll so how it is at race time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season Finale' Race 12 Nurburgring Nordshleife 12 Laps    Season Finale' Race 12 Nurburgring Nordshleife 12 Laps  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:40 pm

I'm getting really tired of postponing races. Its just not fair to the 90% of us who are ready to go each and every week. As I tried to do last time, I'll run the race. I have no problem with it. I would sincerely like to get this season over with, as I think a lot of us are anxious for the outcome.
Back to top Go down
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: Season Finale' Race 12 Nurburgring Nordshleife 12 Laps    Season Finale' Race 12 Nurburgring Nordshleife 12 Laps  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 2:51 pm

how long is the second delay for the race?
3 seconds per car?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1637772209
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season Finale' Race 12 Nurburgring Nordshleife 12 Laps    Season Finale' Race 12 Nurburgring Nordshleife 12 Laps  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:32 pm

Spurtle relax! My tv took a dump. The bulb went out on my dlp samsung last night. A delay is not gonna kill you or Anyone else. Rain delays or other delays can and do happen. So we push it back until next week. There is always a one week break before the Nurbirgring anyway.

Seriously I do 90% of the work and you have a problem. Pretty ungrateful of you.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season Finale' Race 12 Nurburgring Nordshleife 12 Laps    Season Finale' Race 12 Nurburgring Nordshleife 12 Laps  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:34 pm

1second delay
Back to top Go down
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: Season Finale' Race 12 Nurburgring Nordshleife 12 Laps    Season Finale' Race 12 Nurburgring Nordshleife 12 Laps  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:40 pm

Admin wrote:
1second delay

i take it that was information i didn't need for today
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season Finale' Race 12 Nurburgring Nordshleife 12 Laps    Season Finale' Race 12 Nurburgring Nordshleife 12 Laps  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:47 pm

Admin wrote:
Spurtle relax! My tv took a dump. The bulb went out on my dlp samsung last night. A delay is not gonna kill you or Anyone else. Rain delays or other delays can and do happen. So we push it back until next week. There is always a one week break before the Nurbirgring anyway.

Seriously I do 90% of the work and you have a problem. Pretty ungrateful of you.

Why are we postponing the race for a driver whos not in contention for the championship? I wanted to race a few times as well, but i ended up getin the boot SEVERAL times through things i cant entirely control. People wanna see what happens with who wins the championship. It may be ungrateful for Spurtle to want to run the race, but its selfish of you to postpone it when you arent in any position to win the championship.

A rain delay and a mechanial failure are entirely different BTW.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season Finale' Race 12 Nurburgring Nordshleife 12 Laps    Season Finale' Race 12 Nurburgring Nordshleife 12 Laps  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:50 pm

Admin wrote:

Mechanical delays can and do happen as well. If my tv died would we delay for me? Or for those with internet issues, we don't delay for them. Sorry for being annoyed at a double standard. How ungrateful of me.
Back to top Go down
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: Season Finale' Race 12 Nurburgring Nordshleife 12 Laps    Season Finale' Race 12 Nurburgring Nordshleife 12 Laps  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:52 pm

Chenstrap wrote:
Why are we postponing the race for a driver whos not in contention for the championship? I wanted to race a few times as well, but i ended up getin the boot SEVERAL times through things i cant entirely control. People wanna see what happens with who wins the championship. It may be ungrateful for Spurtle to want to run the race, but its selfish of you to postpone it when you arent in any position to win the championship.

A rain delay and a mechanial failure are entirely different BTW.

think of it like this chen, think of it like this. This is a company, and guess who hold all the shares?... just saying
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season Finale' Race 12 Nurburgring Nordshleife 12 Laps    Season Finale' Race 12 Nurburgring Nordshleife 12 Laps  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:56 pm

Go ahead. Do what you feel is best.
Back to top Go down
Bradsz

Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: Season Finale' Race 12 Nurburgring Nordshleife 12 Laps    Season Finale' Race 12 Nurburgring Nordshleife 12 Laps  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 5:02 pm

you guys cant really moan about it, he is the admin, lets say the FIA cant watch one of the F1 races, i think that F1 race with no doubt would be cancelled, it is annoying but guys stop over-reacting, its not like he is pulling you out of the series or taking points, a one week delay aint going to hurt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season Finale' Race 12 Nurburgring Nordshleife 12 Laps    Season Finale' Race 12 Nurburgring Nordshleife 12 Laps  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 5:04 pm

No, but as the race director it is your responsibility to inform us of any delays. You can't sit there and be indecisive about this and put this decision on us at the last minute again.

At least let us know for sure that there is going to be a delay of some kind. We have been practicing all day under with no idea whether or not we were actually going to race. Some said lets go and some didn't. So we couldn't if we wanted to because no one is on the same page.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season Finale' Race 12 Nurburgring Nordshleife 12 Laps    Season Finale' Race 12 Nurburgring Nordshleife 12 Laps  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 5:05 pm

Bradsz wrote:
lets say the FIA cant watch one of the F1 races, i think that F1 race with no doubt would be cancelled,

wuht
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season Finale' Race 12 Nurburgring Nordshleife 12 Laps    Season Finale' Race 12 Nurburgring Nordshleife 12 Laps  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 5:22 pm

How am I supposed to say anything other than here on the forum? I cannot see the tv. So if you brace then I will just do the points and keep it moving.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season Finale' Race 12 Nurburgring Nordshleife 12 Laps    Season Finale' Race 12 Nurburgring Nordshleife 12 Laps  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 6:56 pm

well if the race is going i took a egg on this one. i knew about the delay
Back to top Go down
SSRT DWilkerson

SSRT DWilkerson

PostSubject: Re: Season Finale' Race 12 Nurburgring Nordshleife 12 Laps    Season Finale' Race 12 Nurburgring Nordshleife 12 Laps  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 1:31 am

If it were any other track, I wouldn't be happy about postponing the race, I'd understand why and wouldn't complain but I wouldn't be happy. No body, including Pred, would be. However, I'd much rather race Pred on the track then win because his TV took a dump on him.

Though as someone pointed out, you should have bought one from Walmart and then returned it tomorrow. Razz

Edit:

Admin wrote:
There is always a one week break before the Nurbirgring anyway.

How dare you miss spell this track! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://steel-symphony-rt.webs.com/
Bradsz

Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: Season Finale' Race 12 Nurburgring Nordshleife 12 Laps    Season Finale' Race 12 Nurburgring Nordshleife 12 Laps  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 7:23 am

Chenstrap wrote:
Bradsz wrote:
lets say the FIA cant watch one of the F1 races, i think that F1 race with no doubt would be cancelled,

wuht

its ok, you wouldnt understand.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season Finale' Race 12 Nurburgring Nordshleife 12 Laps    Season Finale' Race 12 Nurburgring Nordshleife 12 Laps  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:38 am

My bad on the misspelling of the Nurburgring. As for wal mart....trust me if they would have had it I would have bought the bulb but they don't carry that kind of stuff. ( I know it's a joke). Anyway, I am sure there are a few people upset that we did not have the race as scheduled as I was upset also. Unfortunately, I had no clue anything was wrong until Saturday when the tv screen colors started changing hues on me while practicing with BIMMERR. Then when I turned the tv off to turn it back on I heard the tell tale pop and that was that. I called everyone and everywhere to get a new bulb. No one had it or was closed for the weekend. S

Next season I will have to find executive officer to help incase such things happen. Other than that I have no apologies to give.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season Finale' Race 12 Nurburgring Nordshleife 12 Laps    Season Finale' Race 12 Nurburgring Nordshleife 12 Laps  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 11:17 am

Just found out my grandmother in law passed away this weekend and the funeral is this coming weekend. Think we could postpone it another week? Smile

I plan to pre-race, but can I pre-race with my teammates if they aren't pre-racing as well but using it as basically extra practice?
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season Finale' Race 12 Nurburgring Nordshleife 12 Laps    Season Finale' Race 12 Nurburgring Nordshleife 12 Laps  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 2:01 pm

Yep. Do your thing and send the replay to me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season Finale' Race 12 Nurburgring Nordshleife 12 Laps    Season Finale' Race 12 Nurburgring Nordshleife 12 Laps  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season Finale' Race 12 Nurburgring Nordshleife 12 Laps
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next