Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Predatory Racing Press Release

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PredatorUSMC

PredatorUSMC

Predatory Racing Press Release Empty
PostSubject: Predatory Racing Press Release   Predatory Racing Press Release Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:47 pm

April 4th:
With much fanfare and plenty of closed course testing, the new & competely Reengineered Predatory Racing Ferrari 458GT's are rolled out from the second story of the team transporter and onto the liftgate for their descent for testing into the brutal endurance racing forum that is the 2 Hours of Sebring. The new car has not been raced in competition yet but the team principle PredatorUSMC has been racing the 458 since it was released and has the car pretty well sorted out. Question is how will the current build of the car help catapult him and his team back to championship form.

And speaking of team!
The surprise that will shock many is the new teammate that was recruited to the team Zed O Sick. When asked why was Zed O Sick offered an opportunity to drive with Predatory Racing the team principle PredatorUSMC had this to say: After last season watching Zed O Sick improve progressively and towards the end of the season get a win and have some strong finishes while attending nearly every race and often making practice sessions it was a choice that was pretty easy for me. The fact that he may not be loved by all is ummm nice too because I like aggressive drivers who may ruffle a few feathers while trying to improve their track position.

In speaking with PredatorUSMC he had this to say:
Season 4 started off a little dissapoining for me here with my steering wheel issues early and having my first DNF with the series, along with former teammate Lethalraiden falling off the grid. So for Season 5 we have team championship firmly in our sights and we will be contending to bring the drivers championship back to Ferrari and Predatory Racing.
After speaking with PredatorUSMC we spoke to Zed O Sick and he had this to say: I was very flattered to be offered a spot on the Predatory Racing team, I know Predator has some tight standards when it comes to racing and to even be thought as one of his picks I was honored. I'm very excited for this coming season, this will be the start of my 2nd season in the Forza Sports Car Series and I hope to help put Predatory Racing at the top of the chart in Season 5.

So what do we say? It is a new day for Predatory Racing, who would put two drivers in the new 458GT. Factory Ferrari driver PredatorUSMC and the new kid on the block Zed O Sick.  This team is ripe with variables. The 458GT re engineered, a proven quantity in international racing circles after winning it's first season in competition and subsequently finishing 2nd, 4th and 5th in the following Championship seasons is sure to continue it's stellar performance. Zed O Sick season fours most improved driver who is well known only to a handful of racing professionals inside the Forza Sports Car Series and had been the driver for the German marque Audi with team SAI but has now moved to the Italian race bred cars of Ferrari. Safe to say that Predtory Racing has the most seat time in theFerrari 458 of any driver or team, and that is evidence enough that this team needs to be taken very seriously. Very seriously!
Back to top Go down

Predatory Racing Press Release
Page 1 of 1