Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Driver Interview-KIR Matthnt

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

Driver Interview-KIR Matthnt Empty
PostSubject: Driver Interview-KIR Matthnt   Driver Interview-KIR Matthnt Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 3:14 pm

Interview with KIR Matthnt driver of the Charlie Sheen Racing Porsche 911 GT3 RS sponsored by Popeyes Chicken.

1. What brought you to the Forza Sports Car Series?
A: My teammate Bimm3r asked me in February if I wanted to join the series he's been running in. At that point I had been wanting to get back into playing Forza more and having one of my good friends as a teammate sure made it an easy decision. Before that day I didn't play Forza for 18 months.

2. You have done very well in a short amount of time, what do you attribute your early success to?
A: Definitely the tune on the Porsche. Bimm3r has done an excellent job over the last 4 seasons to tune this car to perfection. During the season I have only changed the downforce settings for different tracks and nothing else has been changed. The tune is perfect!

3. What do you enjoy most about the Forza Sports Car Series and why?
A: The variety of cars that are competitive each and every week, sure there are a few 997 RS's up front each week but its nice to see different people fighting it out in A-lobby.

4. What was you motivation for choosing Porsche as your racecar? Was it your teammate that invited you or...?
A: We were going to chose the McLaren MP4-12C but I was not consistant in it and it felt like one really had to push it to the limit each lap to just get a respectable lap time.

5. What do you like most about the Porsche?
A: The Tune!!! Bimm3r has done a tremendous job giving me a car I can win with each week. Same tune for every track.

6. What do you dislike most about the Porsche?
A: I don't dislike anything about the car. I dislike the people who complain that its too fast or too consistant or whatever. Without the excellent tune it has on it I'd be nothing. It doesn't have the best straight line speed or the best corning speed but its a MONSTER.

7. What has been your best race this season and what upcoming race are you looking forward to the most?
A: My best race this season would have to be the last round at Suzuka. I made only a few errors and I stayed on the track the whole race which was key to my victory. I am looking forward to two upcoming races: Laguna Seca and Road Atlanta. Laguna Seca because I know I will do well there and to some peoples surprise (GDub) I might get pole and win. Road Atlanta because thats my home track. I live 10 miles from it and go there often each year.

8. With this being the last season of racing on Forza Motorsport 3 what are you most looking forward to with Season 6 on Forza Motorsport 4?

A: Seeing which cars we will be able to run. I'm sure that Bimm3r and I will try and use the Porsche 997 RS. I'd really like to run the McLaren F1 but who knows if it will fall into the regulations or not. It will be a surprise and will be fun!

9. Any last words?
A: Yes, my success during this season so far should not come to a surprise to the people that raced with me on Forza 2. I was one of the best S-class drivers/tuners/car builders and although it took me 2 months to figure out how to drive Bimm3r's Porsche fast I will continue to get faster as the season rolls on. Don't be surprised if I win a few more races, I won't be. Big shout out to SKINSFAN44 for the Popeye's logo that is on my car's trunk (aka hood)
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html

Driver Interview-KIR Matthnt
Page 1 of 1