Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Race 18 Nurburgring Nordshleife 17 Laps (Season Finale **Double Points)

Go down 
+9
BIMM3RR
Luongo27
DirtyDawg73
Sir Panbot
PSEUDO 45
OLDFenderBender
SSRT DWilkerson
Basticular
Admin/PredatorUSMC
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

Race 18 Nurburgring Nordshleife 17 Laps (Season Finale **Double Points) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race 18 Nurburgring Nordshleife 17 Laps (Season Finale **Double Points)   Race 18 Nurburgring Nordshleife 17 Laps (Season Finale **Double Points) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 12:52 pm

This is gonna be an iterating race. Some of the faster people can't turn a lap without hitting a wall, and others are faster here than some may expect. Since this is a double points event some points movement is very possible with a good result.

I am excited and hope we have a strong turnout to close out Season 5 and Forza 3!
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Bradsz

Bradsz

Race 18 Nurburgring Nordshleife 17 Laps (Season Finale **Double Points) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race 18 Nurburgring Nordshleife 17 Laps (Season Finale **Double Points)   Race 18 Nurburgring Nordshleife 17 Laps (Season Finale **Double Points) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 1:12 pm

cant believe this is the last race already and ive missed so many, sorry guys! :'(

so for that, im going to try my hardest to make it to this race and practice as much as possible, im going on now!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bradsz27
Bradsz

Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: Race 18 Nurburgring Nordshleife 17 Laps (Season Finale **Double Points)   Race 18 Nurburgring Nordshleife 17 Laps (Season Finale **Double Points) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:08 pm

so McLaren have got the MP4-12C back in full swing and its working amazing on the track, McLaren boss's and engineers seem very happy, including the driver to be able to find time and get in for the last race of the season at nurburgring. The McLaren team want a good race to say goodbye to the end of this season and forza 3, before hopefully getting updated with forza 4.

The Press got a quick word off 'Bradsz', the driver of the Alpinestars McLaren MP4-12C: "It's been abit sad not being able to make alot of the races recently, Myself and the Engineer's have been very busy and not had enough time with the car, but we have just been given some extra funding by the McLaren Headquarters asking us to make the last race and get everyone from out McLaren team back into shape and we got straight to work on the car and things seem to be looking up not just to only make the race but to make a good position, I and the team want to say a good fairwell to Forza 3 and this season, i have met and raced some amazing people and hope for it all to happen again next season on the new and updated Forza 4, Thanks to everyone i race with and especially my engineers, see you all on the track and good luck"

So, hopes seem high for McLaren and smiles all round as History is about to be made very soon.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bradsz27
DirtyDawg73

DirtyDawg73

PostSubject: Re: Race 18 Nurburgring Nordshleife 17 Laps (Season Finale **Double Points)   Race 18 Nurburgring Nordshleife 17 Laps (Season Finale **Double Points) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:59 pm

Basticle wrote:
I'm doing well if my outlap is less than 7:35

I'm doing well if my outlap is less than 8:00. affraid

I need to stop tinkering with my setup and just run some laps. A lot of laps.
Back to top Go down
SSRT DWilkerson

SSRT DWilkerson

PostSubject: Re: Race 18 Nurburgring Nordshleife 17 Laps (Season Finale **Double Points)   Race 18 Nurburgring Nordshleife 17 Laps (Season Finale **Double Points) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 3:33 pm

DirtyDawg73 wrote:
Basticle wrote:

I've run more laps here then every other track combined. And I still find the wall now and then. Even more so in the Spyker. Razz

If you need help with the tune, send me you're build and I'll play with it.
Back to top Go down
http://steel-symphony-rt.webs.com/
DirtyDawg73

DirtyDawg73

PostSubject: Re: Race 18 Nurburgring Nordshleife 17 Laps (Season Finale **Double Points)   Race 18 Nurburgring Nordshleife 17 Laps (Season Finale **Double Points) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 5:13 pm

SSRT DWilkerson wrote:
DirtyDawg73 wrote:
Basticle wrote:

I've run more laps here then every other track combined. And I still find the wall now and then. Even more so in the Spyker. Razz

If you need help with the tune, send me you're build and I'll play with it.

Thanks for the offer. I may just take you up on it.

I'm going to work on it more tonight, but tomorrow I have to prep for an A Class Subie vs Evo challenge on another site. That will be mostly seat time though since it's a fixed setup.

I've got Sunday and the rest of the week to work on it. My new wheel should be here towards the end of the week, so Saturday will be spent getting acclimated to that...
Back to top Go down
vV Science Vv

vV Science Vv

PostSubject: Re: Race 18 Nurburgring Nordshleife 17 Laps (Season Finale **Double Points)   Race 18 Nurburgring Nordshleife 17 Laps (Season Finale **Double Points) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 1:49 pm

Cant make the race.[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Race 18 Nurburgring Nordshleife 17 Laps (Season Finale **Double Points)   Race 18 Nurburgring Nordshleife 17 Laps (Season Finale **Double Points) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:57 pm

5 days and counting!
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Race 18 Nurburgring Nordshleife 17 Laps (Season Finale **Double Points)   Race 18 Nurburgring Nordshleife 17 Laps (Season Finale **Double Points) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:01 am

Since this is the last race of Season 5 and the last sanctioned race on Forza 3 the governing body has decided to answer the request of the racers and allow new or changed liveries. ALL required items MUST still be on car in proper place and as always a legible size, and it goes without saying that the liveries must be race derived.

TEAM LIVERIES MUST REMAIN SIMILAR AS PER THE RULES.

Failure to follow the livery regulation will incur a deduction of 1/2 points.

Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Race 18 Nurburgring Nordshleife 17 Laps (Season Finale **Double Points)   Race 18 Nurburgring Nordshleife 17 Laps (Season Finale **Double Points) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:37 am

The Lexus LF-A breaks the Production car record with a 7:14.640 lap at Nurburgring.

Back to top Go down
Luongo27

Luongo27

PostSubject: Re: Race 18 Nurburgring Nordshleife 17 Laps (Season Finale **Double Points)   Race 18 Nurburgring Nordshleife 17 Laps (Season Finale **Double Points) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 6:27 pm

My attempt at a one off paint job:

Race 18 Nurburgring Nordshleife 17 Laps (Season Finale **Double Points) - Page 2 Forza510
Back to top Go down
DirtyDawg73

DirtyDawg73

PostSubject: Re: Race 18 Nurburgring Nordshleife 17 Laps (Season Finale **Double Points)   Race 18 Nurburgring Nordshleife 17 Laps (Season Finale **Double Points) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 8:37 am

I've got my car looking sharp. Let's see how it looks AFTER the race! affraid

Race 18 Nurburgring Nordshleife 17 Laps (Season Finale **Double Points) - Page 2 6158518551_3432b6c78f_b
Back to top Go down
Luongo27

Luongo27

PostSubject: Re: Race 18 Nurburgring Nordshleife 17 Laps (Season Finale **Double Points)   Race 18 Nurburgring Nordshleife 17 Laps (Season Finale **Double Points) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:06 am

Looks good, race is going to be pretty intense
Back to top Go down
Basticular

Basticular

PostSubject: Re: Race 18 Nurburgring Nordshleife 17 Laps (Season Finale **Double Points)   Race 18 Nurburgring Nordshleife 17 Laps (Season Finale **Double Points) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 8:07 pm

4 of the 8 people in my game DNF'd in the first 5 laps but I Have no idea what happened since I broke my headset right before the race.
Back to top Go down
Luongo27

Luongo27

PostSubject: Re: Race 18 Nurburgring Nordshleife 17 Laps (Season Finale **Double Points)   Race 18 Nurburgring Nordshleife 17 Laps (Season Finale **Double Points) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 8:09 pm

we had two dnf's in ours also
Back to top Go down
Basticular

Basticular

PostSubject: Re: Race 18 Nurburgring Nordshleife 17 Laps (Season Finale **Double Points)   Race 18 Nurburgring Nordshleife 17 Laps (Season Finale **Double Points) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 8:25 pm

also to those of you in my game I PM'd pred the results of our race in case no one was able to give it to him.
Back to top Go down
Sir Panbot

Sir Panbot

PostSubject: Re: Race 18 Nurburgring Nordshleife 17 Laps (Season Finale **Double Points)   Race 18 Nurburgring Nordshleife 17 Laps (Season Finale **Double Points) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 8:42 pm

Basticle wrote:
also to those of you in my game I PM'd pred the results of our race in case no one was able to give it to him.

I sent the results as well but didnt manage to get the replay.

As for the DNF's, the first 3 were down to some connection issues and then I think Spurtle quit because of the amount of damage he had after rolling.
Back to top Go down
Basticular

Basticular

PostSubject: Re: Race 18 Nurburgring Nordshleife 17 Laps (Season Finale **Double Points)   Race 18 Nurburgring Nordshleife 17 Laps (Season Finale **Double Points) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 8:46 pm

I sent a replay to pred.

You ran a very consistent race Panbot. Personally I thought I did outstanding (especially compared to last season) but I made little mistakes here and there that cost me a few seconds a lap and I just couldnt catch you. I dont know how you'll do overall but congrats.
Back to top Go down
Sir Panbot

Sir Panbot

PostSubject: Re: Race 18 Nurburgring Nordshleife 17 Laps (Season Finale **Double Points)   Race 18 Nurburgring Nordshleife 17 Laps (Season Finale **Double Points) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:08 pm

Basticle wrote:
I sent a replay to pred.

You ran a very consistent race Panbot. Personally I thought I did outstanding (especially compared to last season) but I made little mistakes here and there that cost me a few seconds a lap and I just couldnt catch you. I dont know how you'll do overall but congrats.

Thanks, you were very consistent yourself. It wasn't easy trying to hold you back and at times I was very very low on fuel so I was expecting to have to make 3 stops, in which case you would have passed me.
Back to top Go down
Basticular

Basticular

PostSubject: Re: Race 18 Nurburgring Nordshleife 17 Laps (Season Finale **Double Points)   Race 18 Nurburgring Nordshleife 17 Laps (Season Finale **Double Points) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:56 pm

I was doing the math in my head and was hoping you'd sputter out on the last lap Razz
Back to top Go down
Sir Panbot

Sir Panbot

PostSubject: Re: Race 18 Nurburgring Nordshleife 17 Laps (Season Finale **Double Points)   Race 18 Nurburgring Nordshleife 17 Laps (Season Finale **Double Points) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 10:12 pm

Basticle wrote:
I was doing the math in my head and was hoping you'd sputter out on the last lap Razz

It was a possibility, I was pretty much running full laps with the bar on orange on laps 5 and 11 before I pitted. Laughing The last lap I had lots of fuel though which made no sense.
Back to top Go down
Basticular

Basticular

PostSubject: Re: Race 18 Nurburgring Nordshleife 17 Laps (Season Finale **Double Points)   Race 18 Nurburgring Nordshleife 17 Laps (Season Finale **Double Points) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 5:13 pm

results gonna be posted soon? Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Race 18 Nurburgring Nordshleife 17 Laps (Season Finale **Double Points)   Race 18 Nurburgring Nordshleife 17 Laps (Season Finale **Double Points) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 5:38 pm

Tomorrow. 9/20

It is sad to see The season end. But it was a great season. We had it all, controversy, great racing, friendships made, rivals made, close points battles, some intense racing across a lot of tracks. I appreciate the time everyone took to participate in the Forza Sports Car Series.

Now to look forward to growth as we move into Forza 4 and Season 6.

I will be looking for more Official "Officials" for next season. I am going to make an effort to stucture a few things differently.
Back to top Go down
OLDFenderBender

OLDFenderBender

PostSubject: Re: Race 18 Nurburgring Nordshleife 17 Laps (Season Finale **Double Points)   Race 18 Nurburgring Nordshleife 17 Laps (Season Finale **Double Points) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:38 pm

Don't forget those special Spyker moments Razz
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Race 18 Nurburgring Nordshleife 17 Laps (Season Finale **Double Points)   Race 18 Nurburgring Nordshleife 17 Laps (Season Finale **Double Points) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:43 pm

Admin wrote:
Tomorrow. 9/20

It is sad to see The season end. But it was a great season. We had it all, controversy, great racing, friendships made, rivals made, close points battles, some intense racing across a lot of tracks. I appreciate the time everyone took to participate in the Forza Sports Car Series.

Now to look forward to growth as we move into Forza 4 and Season 6.

I will be looking for more Official "Officials" for next season. I am going to make an effort to stucture a few things differently.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to make the last race of the season...Will be looking forward to season 6 and maybe racing with a team mate or 2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Race 18 Nurburgring Nordshleife 17 Laps (Season Finale **Double Points)   Race 18 Nurburgring Nordshleife 17 Laps (Season Finale **Double Points) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Race 18 Nurburgring Nordshleife 17 Laps (Season Finale **Double Points)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next