Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nurburgring 1-0 Pred 0-1

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

Nurburgring 1-0 Pred 0-1  Empty
PostSubject: Nurburgring 1-0 Pred 0-1     Nurburgring 1-0 Pred 0-1  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 8:11 pm

After missing the race I felt a lil down until I received notcie from a racer (#$%%^&) that pred was up 9000ft on 16th lap and had lost the race by the 17th SMH.
Well after being pick on by pred for not finishing a practice race we had,I felt that it was only right to pass the buck right back..........by the way Pred I'm weak over this lmbosh.
Back to top Go down
PredatorUSMC

PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Nurburgring 1-0 Pred 0-1     Nurburgring 1-0 Pred 0-1  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:17 pm

The difference is my wheel failed on lap 16 and I still finished the race. I didn't quit.
I practiced my behind off this whole season for this race. I ran over 300 laps and had the car dialed in. I WANTED to win badly.
During the race I did not place a tire wrong the whole race. I ran a perfect race up to the point of the damn Fanatec wheel freezing up and I ran straight into the wall. I shut the wheel off then back on and finished the race. Oh, I was super disappointed and butthurt behind the wheel taking the race from me. But I am no quitter. I finish what I start.

You Mr. BallHawgg No Showed and it wouldn't have mattered much any way cause you would crashed out and DNF'ed on lap 1 anyway. affraid lol!

It was a great race though. The first laps were extremely intense. KIR Matthnt was extra aggressive a few times so I had to let him take a position or two. But I knew he would make a mistake so I waited for that and bye bye after that.

Back to top Go down
PredatorUSMC

PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Nurburgring 1-0 Pred 0-1     Nurburgring 1-0 Pred 0-1  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:18 pm

Also I have won here 2 times. So that would be a wrong score. Cool
Back to top Go down
Bradsz

Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: Nurburgring 1-0 Pred 0-1     Nurburgring 1-0 Pred 0-1  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 4:05 am

I was kinda pissed off that I got lagged out on lap 3, gdub crashed and he left and when he left some how it lagged me out and I was having an amazing race, pushing the car and also with panbot behind me passing each other, then we just stuck to the race and tried to stay consistent with each other as spurtle was catching up and would be close after 2 laps, would of been an amazing race, stayed up late for it aswell and I had work like less than 3 hours after the race would of finished so I really showed I wanted to do this race, amazing first 3 laps though, panbot played very fair and kept pushing me on the parts of the track where he and his car was better, maybe if he had a little more speed would of been a closer battle as the straight I would just slowly keep pulling away but all was fun while I was racing, soo you guys in forza 4 and season 6, may speak to some of you guys before then, hopefully get more time for forza 4 but will be a rush with all the games coming out soon! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bradsz27
Sir Panbot

Sir Panbot

PostSubject: Re: Nurburgring 1-0 Pred 0-1     Nurburgring 1-0 Pred 0-1  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 6:39 am

Bradsz wrote:
I was kinda pissed off that I got lagged out on lap 3, gdub crashed and he left and when he left some how it lagged me out and I was having an amazing race, pushing the car and also with panbot behind me passing each other, then we just stuck to the race and tried to stay consistent with each other as spurtle was catching up and would be close after 2 laps, would of been an amazing race, stayed up late for it aswell and I had work like less than 3 hours after the race would of finished so I really showed I wanted to do this race, amazing first 3 laps though, panbot played very fair and kept pushing me on the parts of the track where he and his car was better, maybe if he had a little more speed would of been a closer battle as the straight I would just slowly keep pulling away but all was fun while I was racing, soo you guys in forza 4 and season 6, may speak to some of you guys before then, hopefully get more time for forza 4 but will be a rush with all the games coming out soon! Very Happy

Too true, I was pretty disappointed when you lagged out as I felt we were pushing each other on nicely and it could have been an interesting race. Really enjoyed the few races I have been involved in so far and I'm looking forward to next season and Forza 4. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bradsz

Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: Nurburgring 1-0 Pred 0-1     Nurburgring 1-0 Pred 0-1  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 10:10 am

maybe we could make a british team next season panbot Wink
Back to top Go down
Sir Panbot

Sir Panbot

PostSubject: Re: Nurburgring 1-0 Pred 0-1     Nurburgring 1-0 Pred 0-1  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 10:24 am

Bradsz wrote:
maybe we could make a british team next season panbot Wink

Sounds like a plan Cool
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Nurburgring 1-0 Pred 0-1     Nurburgring 1-0 Pred 0-1  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 4:35 pm

Next season = Excitement
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Bradsz

Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: Nurburgring 1-0 Pred 0-1     Nurburgring 1-0 Pred 0-1  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 6:04 pm

Here's a little video waving goodbye to forza 3 and season 5

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nurburgring 1-0 Pred 0-1     Nurburgring 1-0 Pred 0-1  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nurburgring 1-0 Pred 0-1
Page 1 of 1