Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ALMS Muti-class Mini-series - Thusdays Starting Dec. 1st

Go down 
+7
THF dvsSublime
XMan4299
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Basticular
sniper919
OLDFenderBender
SSRT DWilkerson
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
SSRT DWilkerson

SSRT DWilkerson

ALMS Muti-class Mini-series - Thusdays Starting Dec. 1st - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALMS Muti-class Mini-series - Thusdays Starting Dec. 1st   ALMS Muti-class Mini-series - Thusdays Starting Dec. 1st - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 6:24 pm

XMan4299 wrote:
I do have some stuff to say about this race last night. I did not run it because the way it was being handled was complete bs in my opinion. Not your fault Wilkerson!

1. No qualifying?
2. Per your rules - you must call out your pass. I "wrecked" someone who was "passing" me. Funny how I got slammed into my rear end by this person trying to draft me into a high speed braking turn.
3. Hold your line - which I did, as no pass was called out.

1. We didn't qualify because it wasn't that important and we had people with connection problems and were running late.
2. I was too far ahead to see what happened and we restarted. Twice.
3. See 2.

XMan4299 wrote:
Twice I was told I "crashed" someone. I was slammed into my rear end square both times. That would be the hitter that caused the wreck, not the hittee. Then everyone starts talking about me wrecking everyone for two restarts. I left because when you are called a "problem" by a person in the room, considering how I was involved in the incident, it's just not fair.

Now I may have had my first lag incident ever the first time. They said I went off the road, then back on? Well my screen never left the track. Just got nailed from behind and went off the turn into the grass. Is that what it looks like? I don't know.

Comment that I have too much car? These are the only cars that I drove on this damn game for a month before joining this series! We honestly had 16 cars trying to hit these corners all at one time. I am going to hold my line, as your rules state. I am going to avoid the many cars off the track. I am going to run my line, as your rules stated. MAYBE if we were not trying to draft into a corner, there would be room to brake. I still do not see how me getting rearended is my fault! Law of physics?

Again, I didn't see what happened and we restarted so I don't have a replay. If you were (And I'm not saying you did) having trouble with the car, or with driving a car like that near other people, try to just back off and let them go. It's a good idea anyway, even you can drive the car, I do it all the time in FSCS races. I'd rather work my way back up the field then get taken out because someone else can't race rear people. Maybe you should take a look at GTC, there are less people in that class and you'd have a very easy driving car.

(Please note, I drove F1 2010 for a season and got my butt kicked because I couldn't get a handle on those cars. I could drive them just fine, just not at the pace they were and even if I did get close I always got close to hitting someone.)

XMan4299 wrote:
Your series, not mine. Your rules stated that reasonably avoidable accidents- you are gone. So if they think I am the problem, then you are listening to the wrong ones. I was rearended twice by cars apparently drafting. Is that not avoidable.

It does not matter. You won't have to worry about me. I am am running these races for fun and I can spend time with my kid, or practice for the fscs. If it is not fun or fair, I won't run it. I am sorry that I wasted my time practicing and racing those cars to not even be allowed to run them.

If I thought for sure you were the problem, we wouldn't have restarted to get you and the other guys a chance to race. Smile But, like I said, I don't have the replay to see what happened so I can't say either way. I had 3 - 4 people I've raced with for years all tell me the same thing, I do tend to trust them. But since I can't see what happened, you are welcome to race next week. If you find you are not have fun, then I'm sorry. But no one is getting kicked out from this race.
Back to top Go down
http://steel-symphony-rt.webs.com/
SSRT DWilkerson

SSRT DWilkerson

PostSubject: Re: ALMS Muti-class Mini-series - Thusdays Starting Dec. 1st   ALMS Muti-class Mini-series - Thusdays Starting Dec. 1st - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 7:04 pm

Updated the points.

-----

Few pictures:

ALMS Muti-class Mini-series - Thusdays Starting Dec. 1st - Page 3 6483781951_b421712b28_z

ALMS Muti-class Mini-series - Thusdays Starting Dec. 1st - Page 3 6483781999_0082940aa0_z

ALMS Muti-class Mini-series - Thusdays Starting Dec. 1st - Page 3 6483782037_7fe7027a44_z

ALMS Muti-class Mini-series - Thusdays Starting Dec. 1st - Page 3 6483782103_d94fddcbf7_z

ALMS Muti-class Mini-series - Thusdays Starting Dec. 1st - Page 3 6483782209_c9399e2a8a_z

ALMS Muti-class Mini-series - Thusdays Starting Dec. 1st - Page 3 6483782247_6741528cf3_z

ALMS Muti-class Mini-series - Thusdays Starting Dec. 1st - Page 3 6483782549_4bd382c21c_z

ALMS Muti-class Mini-series - Thusdays Starting Dec. 1st - Page 3 6483782601_7c15073267_z

ALMS Muti-class Mini-series - Thusdays Starting Dec. 1st - Page 3 6483782773_cf1e2d49f1_z

More here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/45547396@N07/sets/72157628316572429/
Back to top Go down
http://steel-symphony-rt.webs.com/
o351

o351

PostSubject: best wishes   ALMS Muti-class Mini-series - Thusdays Starting Dec. 1st - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 5:10 pm

Sorry to do this to you all, o351 will be leaving this series. I wish you all the best of luck. Dan thank you for putting this series on The first 2 races were very memorable....o3
Back to top Go down
Basticular

Basticular

PostSubject: Re: ALMS Muti-class Mini-series - Thusdays Starting Dec. 1st   ALMS Muti-class Mini-series - Thusdays Starting Dec. 1st - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:51 am

Is there anyway we can start qualifying a little bit earlier (like 7:30ish) since we will inevitably run into delays and starting the race right around 8 would help me out with my schedule
Back to top Go down
Luongo27

Luongo27

PostSubject: Re: ALMS Muti-class Mini-series - Thusdays Starting Dec. 1st   ALMS Muti-class Mini-series - Thusdays Starting Dec. 1st - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 3:01 pm

i can make either but the earlier the better for me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALMS Muti-class Mini-series - Thusdays Starting Dec. 1st   ALMS Muti-class Mini-series - Thusdays Starting Dec. 1st - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ALMS Muti-class Mini-series - Thusdays Starting Dec. 1st
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3