Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEED A PERSON TO MAKE REPLAY VIDEOS!

Go down 
+3
komori8c
monette92
Admin/PredatorUSMC
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

NEED A PERSON TO MAKE REPLAY VIDEOS!   Empty
PostSubject: NEED A PERSON TO MAKE REPLAY VIDEOS!    NEED A PERSON TO MAKE REPLAY VIDEOS!   Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:32 pm

If ANYONE knows a person who will make videos for the series PLEASE ask them. The last guy quit.

The video's are such a huge addition to the series I need someone who will follow through and be consistent with them. I have some simple things I would like the videos to have or be formatted like. I just want them to be like a broadcast race. Music intro, no music during the race itself, music outro. More of the Replay cam with a mixture of other views thrown in to spice it up. Simple.

I don't need someone telling me " Your not the boss of me" because I ask for something in the video's. Last time I heard that phrase was from a 12 year old when momma or daddy told them to do something.

Last edited by Admin/PredatorUSMC on Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
monette92

monette92

PostSubject: Re: NEED A PERSON TO MAKE REPLAY VIDEOS!    NEED A PERSON TO MAKE REPLAY VIDEOS!   Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:50 am

Maybe I whould give it a try , I have a no Hd video importer so it whould nt be as long as the traditional way, the quality is nt the best but for youtube, its not that different. Ill make a test with silvertone and you tell me if that s what you want Wink I m studying in multimedia so, I lurn a lot those days...
Back to top Go down
http://www.Gom-team.com
komori8c

PostSubject: Re: NEED A PERSON TO MAKE REPLAY VIDEOS!    NEED A PERSON TO MAKE REPLAY VIDEOS!   Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:23 pm

I was thinking of doing that for myself.
Do you know what capture equipment
created your existing videos?
My research keeps bringing me to Hauppauge.
I don't know much about it but I would try one anyway.
It would be cool if I was actually in one.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: NEED A PERSON TO MAKE REPLAY VIDEOS!    NEED A PERSON TO MAKE REPLAY VIDEOS!   Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:45 pm

I do not know. That is why I am searching for someone to do them. When I find that person we will work together to create a format that works for this series.
Back to top Go down
monette92

monette92

PostSubject: re   NEED A PERSON TO MAKE REPLAY VIDEOS!   Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 11:42 am

can some one send me the 3 replays room of silverstone and I will try to do some thing
Back to top Go down
BIMM3RR

BIMM3RR

PostSubject: Re: NEED A PERSON TO MAKE REPLAY VIDEOS!    NEED A PERSON TO MAKE REPLAY VIDEOS!   Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 11:47 am

Chenstrap was the only person using a capture card. The other video makers were saving clips from the replays onto jump drives to avoid having to wait for the xbox to upload the videos the the server etc etc. Then taking that video to whatever editing software they were using on the computer to put the video together. I don't know much about it honestly, but i know thats how they were getting the data from the xbox to the computer
Back to top Go down
monette92

monette92

PostSubject: re   NEED A PERSON TO MAKE REPLAY VIDEOS!   Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:27 pm

here a short example of what I can do (quality speaking)
Back to top Go down
OLDFenderBender

OLDFenderBender

PostSubject: Re: NEED A PERSON TO MAKE REPLAY VIDEOS!    NEED A PERSON TO MAKE REPLAY VIDEOS!   Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 3:15 pm

BIMM3RR wrote:
Chenstrap was the only person using a capture card. The other video makers were saving clips from the replays onto jump drives to avoid having to wait for the xbox to upload the videos the the server etc etc. Then taking that video to whatever editing software they were using on the computer to put the video together. I don't know much about it honestly, but i know thats how they were getting the data from the xbox to the computer

I've got one as well, and the good ones are not cheap by any means.

Some videos that I've made recently (time permitting of course):

Back to top Go down
stymer

stymer

PostSubject: Re: NEED A PERSON TO MAKE REPLAY VIDEOS!    NEED A PERSON TO MAKE REPLAY VIDEOS!   Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 3:46 pm

Loved the muscle car series video. Too bad I don't have time to race in that one.
Back to top Go down
komori8c

PostSubject: Re: NEED A PERSON TO MAKE REPLAY VIDEOS!    NEED A PERSON TO MAKE REPLAY VIDEOS!   Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 4:01 pm

I'll be ordering a hauppauge unit by the weekend.
Would appreciate any pros or cons between now and then on this choice.
Looks like several members in the thread hava a handle on replays.
Gotta' have kick ass videos!

Back to top Go down
DirtyDawg73

DirtyDawg73

PostSubject: Re: NEED A PERSON TO MAKE REPLAY VIDEOS!    NEED A PERSON TO MAKE REPLAY VIDEOS!   Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 3:34 pm

komori8c wrote:
I'll be ordering a hauppauge unit by the weekend.
Would appreciate any pros or cons between now and then on this choice.
Looks like several members in the thread hava a handle on replays.
Gotta' have kick ass videos!

There are a couple of videos on youtube that will help with the settings. I'd link to them, but I'm at work.

You will need editing software that can handle HD videos. It will take a lot of processing power, so make sure your PC is up to the task.

For most editing software (I've used a trial version of Sony Vegas Pro and have Corel Video Studio X3) you will need to save the video in Playstation format or you won't be able to edit it. I figured the xbox setting would work (makes sense, right?) but it didn't. Not even in Microsoft's video editor. In both editors I'd recommend selecting stereo sound. I did a video with 5.1 and it took 4 hours to render and another couple of hours to upload to youtube. With stereo it cuts those times in half.
Back to top Go down
komori8c

PostSubject: Re: NEED A PERSON TO MAKE REPLAY VIDEOS!    NEED A PERSON TO MAKE REPLAY VIDEOS!   Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:33 pm

The hardware is on it's way. I believe it can do what I want it to do.
It will probably open up a can of tech worms but I'll make it work.
Enough about videos. Need to qualify for Road Atlanta.
Back to top Go down
monette92

monette92

PostSubject: re   NEED A PERSON TO MAKE REPLAY VIDEOS!   Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:33 am

I just ordered that f**in box
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0018LX0DY/ref=ox_ya_os_product
, we re gonna have some HD in here Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: NEED A PERSON TO MAKE REPLAY VIDEOS!    NEED A PERSON TO MAKE REPLAY VIDEOS!   Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:47 am

Looking forward to the videos and working with those who create the videos. If its' going to be a couple of you it would be great if the two or three of you worked together and communicated. The quality would have to be excellent when people work together to create the product.
Back to top Go down
monette92

monette92

PostSubject: re   NEED A PERSON TO MAKE REPLAY VIDEOS!   Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:50 am

so who is doing what? I have adobe master collection and a pretty good computer for rendering, so in the process of editing, I have the material. I cant import HD video until I receive my hauppauge box. does some one have an alternate idea for this week? we could split those work so it whould make the video easier to produce. My main idea is to make a uniform model that we edit each race (talking about the starting/finish list) we whould need some official logos from the series ( turm 10, forza sport car serie , etc.)
we can make some thing great I think Smile
Back to top Go down
komori8c

PostSubject: Re: NEED A PERSON TO MAKE REPLAY VIDEOS!    NEED A PERSON TO MAKE REPLAY VIDEOS!   Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:17 pm

The stuff I ordered Came in today. Don't know the first thing about it.
If several people were making movies it would sure add a different flavor
to the result. I'll make an attempt with Leguna Seca.

Back to top Go down
DirtyDawg73

DirtyDawg73

PostSubject: Re: NEED A PERSON TO MAKE REPLAY VIDEOS!    NEED A PERSON TO MAKE REPLAY VIDEOS!   Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 5:34 pm

komori8c wrote:
The stuff I ordered Came in today. Don't know the first thing about it.
If several people were making movies it would sure add a different flavor
to the result. I'll make an attempt with Leguna Seca.

Back to top Go down
monette92

monette92

PostSubject: re   NEED A PERSON TO MAKE REPLAY VIDEOS!   Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:13 pm

I will have the atlanta video ready tomorow, 10 min long, but I didnt get the C room so thats a beta video... Razz
Back to top Go down
monette92

monette92

PostSubject: re   NEED A PERSON TO MAKE REPLAY VIDEOS!   Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:25 pm

damed youtube, I uploaded the video but they say that the sound track is messing some copyright, but its the song I put at the start, do I have to redo it with another song seriously or what?
well thats it for now Smile hope you will like it, please tell me what should I add or remove, ideas you know...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEED A PERSON TO MAKE REPLAY VIDEOS!    NEED A PERSON TO MAKE REPLAY VIDEOS!   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEED A PERSON TO MAKE REPLAY VIDEOS!
Page 1 of 1