Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 6 Race 9 Maple Valley Raceway (50 Laps)

Go down 
+18
TheManNowDog777
jpnvr4
KikRox268
TyrannicCymbals
THF dvsSublime
o351
Basicblaq
Claude Frollo
ClownNinjaUSMC
snowman529
monette92
Raceboy77
XMan4299
BIMM3RR
GeTxSiiDeWaYs
SSRT DWilkerson
Basticular
Admin/PredatorUSMC
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

Season 6 Race 9 Maple Valley Raceway (50 Laps) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 9 Maple Valley Raceway (50 Laps)   Season 6 Race 9 Maple Valley Raceway (50 Laps) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:45 am

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
My blood pressure is lower now after the steering wheel failed and took my opportunity for a 2nd or 3rd place finish at Maple Valley. All I can do now is shake my head about it and do the results and watch as I slowly creep down the points. Crying or Very sad

Results will be up sometime today.
Sad i'm sure you'll pull back up!
Back to top Go down
snowman529

snowman529

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 9 Maple Valley Raceway (50 Laps)   Season 6 Race 9 Maple Valley Raceway (50 Laps) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:50 am

I have heard a few wheel issues lately. I am supposed to get my wheel and pedals tomorrow....should I be worried?
Back to top Go down
XMan4299

XMan4299

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 9 Maple Valley Raceway (50 Laps)   Season 6 Race 9 Maple Valley Raceway (50 Laps) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:54 am

I have reverted back to the controller due to some funky steering wheel issues that have arisen lately. I dont want to do that, but since the update, it just reacts differently.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 9 Maple Valley Raceway (50 Laps)   Season 6 Race 9 Maple Valley Raceway (50 Laps) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:02 pm

KEEP ALL ELECTRONICS (cell phones especially) FAR AWAY FROM WHEELS. Especially 'smart' phones. Every time they pull in data they have the possibility to freeze/interfere with your wheel.
I forgot to put my ipad on Airplane mode. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
TyrannicCymbals

TyrannicCymbals

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 9 Maple Valley Raceway (50 Laps)   Season 6 Race 9 Maple Valley Raceway (50 Laps) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:13 pm

KEEP ALL ELECTRONICS (cell phones especially) FAR AWAY FROM WHEELS. Especially 'smart' phones. Every time they pull in data they have the possibility to freeze/interfere with your wheel.
I forgot to put my ipad on Airplane mode. Evil or Very Mad

That really sucks! Evil or Very Mad Sad Crying or Very sad Mad Exclamation

Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 9 Maple Valley Raceway (50 Laps)   Season 6 Race 9 Maple Valley Raceway (50 Laps) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:47 pm

My blood pressure is lower now after the steering wheel failed and took my opportunity for a 2nd or 3rd place finish at Maple Valley. All I can do now is shake my head about it and do the results and watch as I slowly creep down the points. Crying or Very sad

I think you would have finished 3rd...Cause there was no 1 that was going to catch Sniper....Both Vipers were dialed in for Maple Valley....I'm sure the Ruf guys will be happen to be proceeding to the next race..

LOL..if u get get a few more DNF's I think I have a chance to catch you in the points. LOL
Back to top Go down
SSRT DWilkerson

SSRT DWilkerson

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 9 Maple Valley Raceway (50 Laps)   Season 6 Race 9 Maple Valley Raceway (50 Laps) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:36 pm

Basicblaq wrote:

I think you would have finished 3rd...Cause there was no 1 that was going to catch Sniper....Both Vipers were dialed in for Maple Valley....I'm sure the Ruf guys will be happen to be proceeding to the next race..

LOL..if u get get a few more DNF's I think I have a chance to catch you in the points. LOL

I don't know, it would have been pretty close. My times were a little more consistent, but Pred was defiantly putting down faster times. He'd get within 100ft, fall back then get right back up on me again. There were a key few turns I could take a little faster that I think would have let me hold on to second place, but I guess we'll find out next season.

I figured out my car at Road America, and ever since then my car has been perfect for me. It's just like my Viper CC in FM3, every time you go around a corner the car just laughs at you saying "That's it, that's all you got? Don't be a *****, go faster!"

Congrats again to Sniper on the win!

Last edited by SSRT DWilkerson on Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://steel-symphony-rt.webs.com/
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 9 Maple Valley Raceway (50 Laps)   Season 6 Race 9 Maple Valley Raceway (50 Laps) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:20 pm

I just seen the replay from A room..All I can say is wow Speed....You chased down Sniper like he was standing still...then U flipped Sad .

I have never seen anyone get 100% damage and take first place..I guess thats what they call Lag damage?

Anyways..Congrats to Sniper
Back to top Go down
sniper919

sniper919

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 9 Maple Valley Raceway (50 Laps)   Season 6 Race 9 Maple Valley Raceway (50 Laps) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:59 pm

Thanks guys but I'll be the first to admit that SpeedDemon was running me down.
Back to top Go down
http://www.realsiticracing.net
Zed 0 Sick

Zed 0 Sick

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 9 Maple Valley Raceway (50 Laps)   Season 6 Race 9 Maple Valley Raceway (50 Laps) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:09 am

snowman529 wrote:
I have heard a few wheel issues lately. I am supposed to get my wheel and pedals tomorrow....should I be worried?
I think Pred just has really bad luck with the wheels to be honest, because another guy on my friends list WithoutPantz hasn't had any problems like Pred has, he said its very frustrating with the learning curve and he is still getting used to it after 3 months of using it.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 9 Maple Valley Raceway (50 Laps)   Season 6 Race 9 Maple Valley Raceway (50 Laps) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:00 am

Congratulations to Sniper919 for the win at Maple Valley Raceway earning his second win of the season.

Congratulations to Speed Demon 69 for earning his first Pole Position of his Forza Sports Car Series Career.

Congratulations to Luongo27 for earning the Hard Charger Award by going 30th on the grid to finishing 10th gaining 20 position!!.

Last edited by Admin/PredatorUSMC on Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:54 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 9 Maple Valley Raceway (50 Laps)   Season 6 Race 9 Maple Valley Raceway (50 Laps) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:16 am

Hi Admin.

My Teammate PSEUDO 45 did finish the race and I don't see his results. I can't remember his time..but I know he did complete the entire race.

Can U also confirm the Pi that Pc GearHead should have so we can get him a good tune setup for Silverstone. It is showing 762 but that was for his Viper

thx
Back to top Go down
ClownNinjaUSMC

ClownNinjaUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 9 Maple Valley Raceway (50 Laps)   Season 6 Race 9 Maple Valley Raceway (50 Laps) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:06 am

Congratulations to Sniper919 for the win at Maple Valley Raceway earning his second win of the season.

Congratulations to Speed Demon 69 for earning his first Pole Position of his Forza Sports Car Series Career.

Congratulations to Luongo27 for earning the Hard Charger Award by going 30th on the grid to finishing 10th gaining 20 positions.

Ditto on the congrats to all!!

Back to top Go down
jpnvr4

jpnvr4

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 9 Maple Valley Raceway (50 Laps)   Season 6 Race 9 Maple Valley Raceway (50 Laps) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:39 am

congrats to sniper... da man is killing it this yr .... time 4 ur PI hit... Razz

On another note, Raceboy77 did his prerace and I dont know if pred got the info so he could get his point ( team and personal )
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 9 Maple Valley Raceway (50 Laps)   Season 6 Race 9 Maple Valley Raceway (50 Laps) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:19 am

I will double check the times. I also have some adjustments to make. PI not final until Wednesday.
Back to top Go down
Meyervw

Meyervw

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 9 Maple Valley Raceway (50 Laps)   Season 6 Race 9 Maple Valley Raceway (50 Laps) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:22 am

Well done to all three.
Back to top Go down
BIMM3RR

BIMM3RR

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 9 Maple Valley Raceway (50 Laps)   Season 6 Race 9 Maple Valley Raceway (50 Laps) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:57 am

Can't believe i still finished 7th after all those times i hit the wall in the last corner... Back to back seasons I find the same wall multiple times on two different games... I tried, but now on to a GOOD race track! Congrats sniper, you make winning look too easy? lol
Back to top Go down
ClownNinjaUSMC

ClownNinjaUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 9 Maple Valley Raceway (50 Laps)   Season 6 Race 9 Maple Valley Raceway (50 Laps) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:36 am

Feel the PI adjustments coming!!
Back to top Go down
SSRT DWilkerson

SSRT DWilkerson

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 9 Maple Valley Raceway (50 Laps)   Season 6 Race 9 Maple Valley Raceway (50 Laps) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:41 am

Basicblaq wrote:
My Teammate PSEUDO 45 did finish the race and I don't see his results. I can't remember his time..but I know he did complete the entire race.

That was my fault, I must have skipped over his name when I sent Pred the times. He's got it now and it'll be fixed the next time he's on.
Back to top Go down
http://steel-symphony-rt.webs.com/
sniper919

sniper919

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 9 Maple Valley Raceway (50 Laps)   Season 6 Race 9 Maple Valley Raceway (50 Laps) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 11:22 am

To be honest Maple Valley is my second favorite track, besides Nordschleife. It's a track I regularly test on and just love to drive. I had been looking forward to it all season seeing how it possibly will be the last track I'll be able to compete for a win on. Im sure i'll get a PI reduction but silverstone will be a different story. Thanks again guys
Back to top Go down
http://www.realsiticracing.net
KikRox268

KikRox268

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 9 Maple Valley Raceway (50 Laps)   Season 6 Race 9 Maple Valley Raceway (50 Laps) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 11:55 am

sniper919 wrote:
To be honest Maple Valley is my second favorite track, besides Nordschleife. It's a track I regularly test on and just love to drive. I had been looking forward to it all season seeing how it possibly will be the last track I'll be able to compete for a win on. Im sure i'll get a PI reduction but silverstone will be a different story. Thanks again guys

Well congrats my awesome teammate, carrying the Boosted Evolution name to the top, lol! And congrats to Luongo for the Hard Charger award. Looks like I'm the only person that didn't do anything this week...starting to get old, lol! Sorry guys, I try.
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 9 Maple Valley Raceway (50 Laps)   Season 6 Race 9 Maple Valley Raceway (50 Laps) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:00 pm

i sent you my replay and time and i don't see my name on the results? you sent me a message saying you got my time too.
Back to top Go down
TyrannicCymbals

TyrannicCymbals

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 9 Maple Valley Raceway (50 Laps)   Season 6 Race 9 Maple Valley Raceway (50 Laps) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:15 pm

Sambinksey wrote:

Congratulations to Luongo27 for earning the Hard Charger Award by going 30th on the grid to finishing 10th gaining 20 positions.

Ditto on the congrats to all!!

I triple the congrats!! Laughing Very Happy Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 9 Maple Valley Raceway (50 Laps)   Season 6 Race 9 Maple Valley Raceway (50 Laps) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:17 pm

A Room: No incidents worthy of report. Good clean hard racing.

B Room: No incidents worthy of report. Good clean racing.

C Room: The first thing I noticed was how spread apart the field was at the start of the race. Optimal distance is about 50-100ft between each car to start the race. Other than that it was good racing. There was a nice early battle between TheManNowDog and series newbie SwickedGT3 that lasted a couple of laps with some position changes and no contact. From there it was nice to see C room having some close races with no car to car contact…but there was some wall to car contact.
However there was something that I will say that simply should not have happened. Tyrannic Cymbols backing up on track to help TheManNowDog was something that absolutely should have not happened. If you want to push someone first off if you miss it then go another lap around the track to then get behind them. Secondly that car that needs the help needs to make every attempt to get in the grass off track and definitely out of the center of the track. The whole situation was something that should not occur again. If your car is immovable on track or flipped then a QUICK quit out is going to be the requirement from here on out. We do not have the luxury of yellow flags and tow trucks etc. So, if a car cannot move more or only 1 or 2 mph then please quit out or drive the grass to the pits. This way it will not ruin the race for other competitors.

The Team Championship battle is heating up! Boosted Evolution is making moves up the points scale. Charlie Sheen Racing is holding a slim 12 point margin over Predatory Racing. RAFT Racing who started of with a strong team with 3 racers has fallen due to the team members missing several races. Kingdom Motorsports has strengthened it's team with a third member in PC Gearhead. We all watch how these rivalries will turn out.
Back to top Go down
TheManNowDog777

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 9 Maple Valley Raceway (50 Laps)   Season 6 Race 9 Maple Valley Raceway (50 Laps) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:42 pm

Quote :
However there was something that I will say that simply should not have happened. Tyrannic Cymbols backing up on track to help TheManNowDog was something that absolutely should have not happened. If you want to push someone first off if you miss it then go another lap around the track to then get behind them. Secondly that car that needs the help needs to make every attempt to get in the grass off track and definitely out of the center of the track. The whole situation was something that should not occur again. If your car is immovable on track or flipped then a QUICK quit out is going to be the requirement from here on out. We do not have the luxury of yellow flags and tow trucks etc. So, if a car cannot move more or only 1 or 2 mph then please quit out or drive the grass to the pits. This way it will not ruin the race for other competitors.

*SIGH!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 9 Maple Valley Raceway (50 Laps)   Season 6 Race 9 Maple Valley Raceway (50 Laps) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 6 Race 9 Maple Valley Raceway (50 Laps)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3