Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 2 Race 2 Maple Valley

Go down 
+2
-]v[ETA]_-
gdub369
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
gdub369

gdub369

Season 2 Race 2 Maple Valley Empty
PostSubject: Season 2 Race 2 Maple Valley   Season 2 Race 2 Maple Valley Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:47 am

QUALIFYING ROOMS FOR SUNDAY'S RACE:

A ROOM
(Host) PredatorUSMC
Moi1029
KIR BIMM3R
RRR Red Rotor
Gdub369
Zalonka IV
Stretch 111x
sigurd615

B ROOM
(Host) CCB METAL
hotshot 330 p4
Diehard BMW
Zambo367
cantuone
Seanlax
Maccabee357

C ROOM
(Host) Double Razor 1
J0nnyr00k
Basicblaq
ShadowFox1761
threevstwo
LETHALRAID3N

game type: Custom
environment: any
track: whatever track we are on that day
max players: 8
max AI players: 0
AI difficulty:
damage difficulty: simulation
collision mode: always on
number of teams: none
end of race timer: none
scoring type: time-based
bigger is better: no
compare best lap scores: yes
end condition: time
race length: 16:00
grid ordering: random
ascending: no
per car roll off delay: 8 s
number of player groups: 1
tag enabled: no
number of heats: 1
force stock upgrades and tuning: no
force off suggested line: yes
force off autobrake: yes
force off ABS: yes (unless racer in room has specified he has it and his car is at spec for it)
force off TCS: yes
force manual transmission: no
force camera view: none
disable wrong way indicator: yes
allow upgrades: yes
car class: any
performance index>=: any
performance index<: any
power>=: 400
power<=: 750
curb weight>: any
curb weight <=: any
year>=: 1995
year <=: any
body style family: any
car type: any
region: any
make: any
model family: any
model: any
drive type: any
engine placement: any
engine configuration: any
cylinders: any
aspiration: any
power handicap: 0%
front grip handicap: 0%
rear grip handicap: 0%

i guess i will be the first to start things off on maple valley XX:XX.XXX i dont know if its fast just throwing some numbers out there.

(thanks for starting the post though)

Last edited by Admin on Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:22 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Please post no times. Simply because it can discourage people from racing if your time is "too fast")
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Race 2 Maple Valley   Season 2 Race 2 Maple Valley Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:30 pm

hum, about the no posting time, i'd just like to say its kinda useless. If one want to know about what speed the other driver are going they can just check the leaderboard since we got a few people here in our friend list. Last season i was mostly checking for rotor, you and ccb as a benchmark for what the speed will be. Of course some people have set faster time in r3 using 800 pi car but there's always a few who's fastest time are from the series car.
Back to top Go down
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Race 2 Maple Valley   Season 2 Race 2 Maple Valley Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:28 pm

yeah that or you can ask them, thats what i did moi, to get an idea, but as predator has said the reason why there isn't posting, is not to discourage anyone

lets say someone checked the leader boards and got the times, and said ok, i can run 2:12.045 and thats right on what the leader boards say, but then someone comes along i can run a 2:00.890 that would make you alittle distrought wouldn't it lol

its not to that extent but yea...

it would be cool to post times, but i honestly don't care so...

either way if the person is going to be discouraged by not having fast enough times won't they find out during qualifying or practice races anyway?....
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1637772209
PredatorUSMC

PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Race 2 Maple Valley   Season 2 Race 2 Maple Valley Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:16 am

I know. I am just trying to limit the "exposure" to the thought of 'I am not fast enough'. Some people look at it as a challenge to get better, improve and have fun racing...others if they can't win they simply quit.

Hell, I know Sebring is not the best track for my car so I just go in with the attitude that I am going to do my best and push till the final lap. A crash by racers in front late in the race can bump your position up. (seen it happen)

Last edited by PredatorUSMC on Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Race 2 Maple Valley   Season 2 Race 2 Maple Valley Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:19 am

Ugh...absolutely HATE this track with a passion...I never run consistent times on it. I'm just going to try to survive this track without catastrophic failure, and try not to break my controller out of all my frustration.
Back to top Go down
PredatorUSMC

PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Race 2 Maple Valley   Season 2 Race 2 Maple Valley Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:25 am

RRR Red Rotor Hates ? cheers YAY for me then!

Last edited by PredatorUSMC on Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Race 2 Maple Valley   Season 2 Race 2 Maple Valley Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:29 pm

i guess thats the benefit of having a team then cuz maple valley used to be one of my favorites on forza 2 so... rock on, just have to watch out for those curbs that will roll you

i remember racing within 30m of someone for 7 laps at this track it was the first time i drove literally side by side with someone for that long.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Race 2 Maple Valley   Season 2 Race 2 Maple Valley Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:27 pm

yeah this is one of my favorite tracks i like it becuse its a speed track and any wrong turn will send you into the wall
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Location   Season 2 Race 2 Maple Valley Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:59 pm

I'm in Houston,TX... (for the Drivers List).
Back to top Go down
PredatorUSMC

PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Race 2 Maple Valley   Season 2 Race 2 Maple Valley Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:02 am

I have been putting in laps when I can. This last few weeks have been a bit busy for me though. We at Predatory Racing hope that the teams #2 driver cantuone will show up this week to compete. I hope to have a better result this race than the last but I know that the competition has gotten much stiffer this season. This track will have a lot of side by side and tight racing. Hope cooler heads and hands prevail otherwise theres gonna be mayhem.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Race 2 Maple Valley   Season 2 Race 2 Maple Valley Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:19 am

Qualifying room posted top of thread! Please review. Please set up the room in your settings and save them to your saved setting on XBox so that I don't have to spend as much time walking room hosts through the settings THANKS!
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Race 2 Maple Valley   Season 2 Race 2 Maple Valley Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:16 pm

Gonna try to get some practice in tonight. I need it bad I don't even have my braking down yet. Like others have said this track is a whole lot less forgiving than sebring so one messup could leave you with alot more than some messed up aero.
Back to top Go down
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Race 2 Maple Valley   Season 2 Race 2 Maple Valley Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:21 pm

i like how predator stole Gdub's post lol
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Race 2 Maple Valley   Season 2 Race 2 Maple Valley Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:04 am

LOL, I just gave it ummm, more purpose.
Back to top Go down
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Race 2 Maple Valley   Season 2 Race 2 Maple Valley Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:01 am

lol its not stealing its Strategically Taking Equipment to Another Location
Back to top Go down
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Race 2 Maple Valley   Season 2 Race 2 Maple Valley Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 12:55 pm

PredatorUSMC wrote:
I have been putting in laps when I can. This last few weeks have been a bit busy for me though. We at Predatory Racing hope that the teams #2 driver cantuone will show up this week to compete. I hope to have a better result this race than the last but I know that the competition has gotten much stiffer this season. This track will have a lot of side by side and tight racing. Hope cooler heads and hands prevail otherwise theres gonna be mayhem.

I've been ridiculously busy as well...been very hectic for me the last few weeks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Race 2 Maple Valley   Season 2 Race 2 Maple Valley Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:52 pm

Well, if i go by how the testing went so far, i should be bloody fast on that track, until i roll my car that is. I guess it was the fatigue though because i pretty much never flip my car there and tonigh was 4 time on 4 race.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Race 2 Maple Valley   Season 2 Race 2 Maple Valley Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:43 pm

Sorry guys but im out tonight and the series. Just have other priorities that come first. I might try to get in on a season later down the road.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Race 2 Maple Valley   Season 2 Race 2 Maple Valley Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:38 pm

Its a good thing this is a video game because I couldn't afford this track at the rate I roll my car.
Back to top Go down
gdub369

gdub369

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Race 2 Maple Valley   Season 2 Race 2 Maple Valley Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:08 pm

well it looked like moi was gonna take it to the house he was pulling away from me every lap well until lap 10 when a bad bump sent him flying i thought u had me beat moi you will probably beat me next race not too excited about camino viejo No
Season 2 Race 2 Maple Valley The_ra12
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Race 2 Maple Valley   Season 2 Race 2 Maple Valley Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:14 pm

you should watch my epic crash some time around lap 30
Back to top Go down
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Race 2 Maple Valley   Season 2 Race 2 Maple Valley Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:45 pm

I'm just glad this race is over
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Race 2 Maple Valley   Season 2 Race 2 Maple Valley Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:47 pm

With the way I was crashing while practicing im surprised I didn't flip it during the race.
Although I did t bone the pit wall.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Race 2 Maple Valley   Season 2 Race 2 Maple Valley Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:07 am

Congrats Gdub369 for your win! You have helped give your team a commanding lead in the team championship and a 1,2,3 on the drivers points. I gotta say though I think it's gonna get better and tougher as it goes along.

The website has been updated. Check your PI's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Race 2 Maple Valley   Season 2 Race 2 Maple Valley Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:08 am

Congratulation gdub on your win, you truely deserve it. I was indeed faster until i flipped but i was over aggressive and kinda seen it coming. On the 2-3 lap before my crash i was pushing a bit my car to put some distance between me and you so i could realax after and i've hit the rumble strip a few time before lap 10. So yeah, being consistant and careful is a good quality for a driver and you were able to finish the race withouth any crash.

As for me, i just wish rossion could have made the Q1 just a lil bit larger. Actually i wouldn't mind if it was a whole 3 meter large.

Get ready for camino viejo though, its another of my favorite track and, as far as i know, you can't flip your car there. Although i might find a way if i try hard enough.

Btw, congratulation rotor for 4th place, with the difficulty you had on that track its quite a good result. Same thing for zambo, you were much faster then in practice lol. And pred, will you still complain about your teammate now that he has beaten you? XD. And lastly, congratulation diehard for your first podium, a good improvement after starting 10th.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Race 2 Maple Valley   Season 2 Race 2 Maple Valley Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 2 Race 2 Maple Valley
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next