Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reschedule races due to NFL Playoffs?

Go down 
+10
Claude Frollo
Basicblaq
SSRT DWilkerson
BIMM3RR
snowman529
stymer
Meyervw
Raceboy77
THF dvsSublime
Admin/PredatorUSMC
14 posters

Reschedule 2 raced to not conflict with NFL playoffs?
Reschedule Both Races
Reschedule races due to NFL Playoffs? I_vote_lcap38%Reschedule races due to NFL Playoffs? I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 11 ]
Reschedule only Superbowl
Reschedule races due to NFL Playoffs? I_vote_lcap52%Reschedule races due to NFL Playoffs? I_vote_rcap
 52% [ 15 ]
No, keep current schedule.
Reschedule races due to NFL Playoffs? I_vote_lcap10%Reschedule races due to NFL Playoffs? I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 29

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

Reschedule races due to NFL Playoffs? Empty
PostSubject: Reschedule races due to NFL Playoffs?   Reschedule races due to NFL Playoffs? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:16 pm

I know many of you (myself included) are football fans. I did not consider the NFL playoff schedule while planning our season. With that said I would like to pose a poll too find out how many of you would like to reschedule a couple of races so that they do not conflict with the championship games this Sunday or the Superbowl.

Last edited by Admin/PredatorUSMC on Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
THF dvsSublime

THF dvsSublime

PostSubject: Re: Reschedule races due to NFL Playoffs?   Reschedule races due to NFL Playoffs? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:27 pm

What would be the alternative date and time?
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: Reschedule races due to NFL Playoffs?   Reschedule races due to NFL Playoffs? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:28 pm

THF dvsSublime wrote:
What would be the alternative date and time?
i would like to know this before i vote Smile
Back to top Go down
Meyervw

Meyervw

PostSubject: Re: Reschedule races due to NFL Playoffs?   Reschedule races due to NFL Playoffs? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 3:00 pm

Keep the schedule.
Back to top Go down
stymer

stymer

PostSubject: Re: Reschedule races due to NFL Playoffs?   Reschedule races due to NFL Playoffs? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 3:06 pm

I've been a huge 49er fan my whole life, so I hope we can reschedule. If not, I'll just DVR it and hope nobody spoils it. Knowing some people, I might have to keep my headphones off.
Back to top Go down
snowman529

snowman529

PostSubject: Re: Reschedule races due to NFL Playoffs?   Reschedule races due to NFL Playoffs? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 3:53 pm

I voted yes, but I am really only interested in re-scheduling the race on the night of the Super Bowl.
Back to top Go down
BIMM3RR

BIMM3RR

PostSubject: Re: Reschedule races due to NFL Playoffs?   Reschedule races due to NFL Playoffs? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 4:18 pm

Only worried about the super bowl... Couldn't care less about the rest this season.
Back to top Go down
Meyervw

Meyervw

PostSubject: Re: Reschedule races due to NFL Playoffs?   Reschedule races due to NFL Playoffs? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 4:47 pm

I think reschedule for the super bowl is good. Just not this race.
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: Reschedule races due to NFL Playoffs?   Reschedule races due to NFL Playoffs? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 5:32 pm

actually yeah, i think it's too close to the race this weekend to change the date. the race on the day of the super bowl would be a good one to be rescheduled but not this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Reschedule races due to NFL Playoffs?   Reschedule races due to NFL Playoffs? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:46 pm

Basically we would push this weeks race back to next week and each race would follow the same week behind schedule.  We would also do the same for Superbowl weekend.  

I set it up so you can change your vote.
Back to top Go down
SSRT DWilkerson

SSRT DWilkerson

PostSubject: Re: Reschedule races due to NFL Playoffs?   Reschedule races due to NFL Playoffs? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:53 pm

I'm indifferent. Happy to go with what everybody wants, though I'd like to know soon so I know if I need to put a qualifying room up now.
Back to top Go down
http://steel-symphony-rt.webs.com/
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Reschedule races due to NFL Playoffs?   Reschedule races due to NFL Playoffs? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:07 pm

I can understand the Superbowl..but I don't think we should rechedule tomorrow's race
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Reschedule races due to NFL Playoffs?   Reschedule races due to NFL Playoffs? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:27 pm

Get those qual times in.
Back to top Go down
Claude Frollo

Claude Frollo

PostSubject: Re: Reschedule races due to NFL Playoffs?   Reschedule races due to NFL Playoffs? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:44 pm

If my crew decides to crash my house tomorrow I might have to skip the race. I'll play it by ear.
Back to top Go down
Meyervw

Meyervw

PostSubject: Re: Reschedule races due to NFL Playoffs?   Reschedule races due to NFL Playoffs? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 8:20 pm

That would not be cool to cancel at the last minute. I worked very hard to race this weekend. I have been in pain and hurt and I am ready to race. If you would have done this Mon or Tues it would be different. But 1 day before. I say we race tomarrow and reschedule super bowl weekend.
Back to top Go down
THF dvsSublime

THF dvsSublime

PostSubject: Re: Reschedule races due to NFL Playoffs?   Reschedule races due to NFL Playoffs? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 8:39 pm

Let's race tomorrow
Back to top Go down
OLDFenderBender

OLDFenderBender

PostSubject: Re: Reschedule races due to NFL Playoffs?   Reschedule races due to NFL Playoffs? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 8:43 pm

I really don't care all that much...
Back to top Go down
monette92

monette92

PostSubject: Re: Reschedule races due to NFL Playoffs?   Reschedule races due to NFL Playoffs? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:08 pm

Race tomorow!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Gom-team.com
THF dvsSublime

THF dvsSublime

PostSubject: Re: Reschedule races due to NFL Playoffs?   Reschedule races due to NFL Playoffs? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:07 am

So are we racing tomorrow or not? If so I got 3 and a half hour to qualify because won't be able to qual in the morning. I got a baseball game at 8 am and don't get home around 4 pm pst
Back to top Go down
XMan4299

XMan4299

PostSubject: Re: Reschedule races due to NFL Playoffs?   Reschedule races due to NFL Playoffs? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:02 am

I qualified. Decided to race Sunday, rather than prerace because of a family thing this afternoon. Now- Internet and cable down this morning because of a storm! So I hope we reschedule so I don't miss a race. They are telling me late today or early tomorrow until up again! This sucks!
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Reschedule races due to NFL Playoffs?   Reschedule races due to NFL Playoffs? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:05 am

So it looks like Silverstone is a go. Racers get on your transports and private jets and get to England. There is going to be a race today!

The website has the updated with the current qualifying results... (times are very very close! )

Many more times to go.

Last edited by Admin/PredatorUSMC on Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Reschedule races due to NFL Playoffs?   Reschedule races due to NFL Playoffs? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:06 am

Cable company will get that up soon or the Football fans will rip the heads off of everyone in that cable office!
Back to top Go down
TyrannicCymbals

TyrannicCymbals

PostSubject: Re: Reschedule races due to NFL Playoffs?   Reschedule races due to NFL Playoffs? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:01 pm

Agree with DWilkerson! Go with what everyone else wants!
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Reschedule races due to NFL Playoffs?   Reschedule races due to NFL Playoffs? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:27 am

Superbowl weekend race will be rescheduled. to the following week. I will adjust it on the schedule.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reschedule races due to NFL Playoffs?   Reschedule races due to NFL Playoffs? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reschedule races due to NFL Playoffs?
Page 1 of 1