Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!!

Go down 
+16
RR Rowdy Burns
TyrannicCymbals
Kamikaze1414
Zed 0 Sick
XMan4299
BIMM3RR
ox FASTLANE xo
THF dvsSublime
Dr PiiHB
Basticular
OLDFenderBender
vV Science Vv
jpnvr4
Matthnt
monette92
Admin/PredatorUSMC
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What Date Should We Race Infineon
Race May 6th
RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!! I_vote_lcap43%RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!! I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 20 ]
Race May 13th
RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!! I_vote_lcap6%RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!! I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 3 ]
Race May 20th
RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!! I_vote_lcap51%RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!! I_vote_rcap
 51% [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 47

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!! Empty
PostSubject: RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!!   RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!! Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 1:03 am

Due to Mothers Day falling on Sunday the 13th, it may be best to reschedule. Your vote counts.

I have added a date and made it available to change your original choice.

If we push it all the way back to the 20th I will announce a semi spec race 20 lap to keep us on our toes and make it interesting.

Last edited by Admin/PredatorUSMC on Tue May 15, 2012 11:12 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
monette92

monette92

PostSubject: Re: RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!!   RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!! Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:52 am

is there a possiblily of the 20th, because every one arent gonna be ready for this sunday, I had planned some thing out and I cant be there
Back to top Go down
http://www.Gom-team.com
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!!   RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!! Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 9:35 am

I really don't want to cancel on this girl I just met. NO race this sunday please!
Back to top Go down
jpnvr4

jpnvr4

PostSubject: Re: RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!!   RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!! Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 9:42 am

y'all can prerace...
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!!   RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!! Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 9:45 am

jpnvr4 wrote:
y'all can prerace...

Never
Back to top Go down
vV Science Vv

vV Science Vv

PostSubject: Re: RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!!   RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!! Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:10 pm

Can't race on Mothers' day just on principle.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!!   RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!! Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:41 pm

Due to Mothers Day falling on Sunday the 13th, it may be best to reschedule. Your vote counts.

I have added a date and made it available to change your original choice.

If we push it all the way back to the 20th I will announce a semi spec race 20 lap to keep us on our toes and make it interesting.
Back to top Go down
OLDFenderBender

OLDFenderBender

PostSubject: Re: RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!!   RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!! Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:58 pm

not sure if I can do the 6th, cause i'm moving into an apartment and I don't know if the interwebs are set up, and I can't to the 13th since i'm out of town.

besides people have already made plans for this weekend most likely...
Back to top Go down
Basticular

Basticular

PostSubject: Re: RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!!   RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!! Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 3:03 pm

I can do any but my order of preference would be 6th > 20th > 13th
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!!   RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!! Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 3:04 pm

I shouldn't have voted. I would like to switch from 6th to 20th please. I voted too soon.

Edit: Figured it out. So nevermind. Vote is switched.
Back to top Go down
THF dvsSublime

THF dvsSublime

PostSubject: Re: RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!!   RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!! Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 3:06 pm

Ther is no way we should have to push it back to the 20th. These long breaks are what make drivers lose interest. Remember what happend the holiday breaks last season.
Back to top Go down
Basticular

Basticular

PostSubject: Re: RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!!   RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!! Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 3:10 pm

I hope this dosent aound too harsh but if you lose interest and stop showing up because you had a couple weeks break then it sounds like you really didnt have much interest to begin with.
Back to top Go down
ox FASTLANE xo

PostSubject: Re: RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!!   RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!! Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 3:12 pm

Keep it as is --- on the 6th cheers
Back to top Go down
THF dvsSublime

THF dvsSublime

PostSubject: Re: RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!!   RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!! Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 3:19 pm

Basticular wrote:
I hope this dosent aound too harsh but if you lose interest and stop showing up because you had a couple weeks break then it sounds like you really didnt have much interest to begin with.

I didn't lose interest I practiced those weeks off Haha and it paid off, but I know a lot of people who did lose interest. Look how many racers we had at the race before the break. Then look at the race aftrer the break. I don't know if you talk to a lot of drivers in the series but the ones I talk to on a daily bases don't like these long breaks. Including my self
Back to top Go down
BIMM3RR

BIMM3RR

PostSubject: Re: RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!!   RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!! Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 5:15 pm

I don't have anything set in stone this weekend, but i was definitely looking forward to a break. I will not under any circumstances be racing on mothers day unfortunately... Would rather wait till the 20th but it looks like this weekend is going to take the cake...
Back to top Go down
XMan4299

XMan4299

PostSubject: Re: RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!!   RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!! Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 5:35 pm

Should the poll be restarted since a new choice was added. People are changing votes already.
Back to top Go down
OLDFenderBender

OLDFenderBender

PostSubject: Re: RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!!   RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!! Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 5:58 pm

it's already on my 'too short of a notice' list, personally if you make the schedule you gotta stick with it, "no if, ands', or buts'"

just gotta plan better next time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!!   RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!! Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:24 pm

OLDFenderBender wrote:
it's already on my 'too short of a notice' list, personally if you make the schedule you gotta stick with it, "no if, ands', or buts'"

just gotta plan better next time.
i agree with this. i need this break, im figuring out better ways to present the tech inspection and i havent even started on silverstone. if you cant race because of mothers day then prerace. i think this whole poll thing happened way too late and its too much of a short notice.
Back to top Go down
Zed 0 Sick

Zed 0 Sick

PostSubject: Re: RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!!   RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!! Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:11 pm

I'm not going to make it this weekend or next weekend so I'm hoping the 20th banks it in.
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze1414

PostSubject: Re: RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!!   RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!! Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:40 pm

When will this be finalized? It would be good to know if we need to start practicing for this weekend or what we are going to need to do.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!!   RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!! Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:30 pm

I would practice to be safe. I honestly as admin am not real clear on what is the best course of action on this one. It was my mistake not thinking of Mothers Day (Forgive me mom!) So, that day is not good. Then this week could be too soon for many who planned on the break. But then the 20th is a long ways away. That could be good for some to get PLENTY of time to get their cars dialed in for the track and help the series rookies to give them more test and tune time, as well as time to practice with other racers.

I don't know guys. Executive decision would tell me the 20th is the best. Yes it's a couple weeks away but more time is better than less in this instance I think. Were here to race and I don't think the time off will have people go away. It might just give those on the verge time to get it together and come back better.
Back to top Go down
TyrannicCymbals

TyrannicCymbals

PostSubject: Re: RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!!   RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!! Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:35 pm

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
I would practice to be safe. I honestly as admin am not real clear on what is the best course of action on this one. It was my mistake not thinking of Mothers Day (Forgive me mom!) So, that day is not good. Then this week could be too soon for many who planned on the break. But then the 20th is a long ways away. That could be good for some to get PLENTY of time to get their cars dialed in for the track and help the series rookies to give them more test and tune time, as well as time to practice with other racers.

I don't know guys. Executive decision would tell me the 20th is the best. Yes it's a couple weeks away but more time is better than less in this instance I think. Were here to race and I don't think the time off will have people go away. It might just give those on the verge time to get it together and come back better.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RR Rowdy Burns

RR Rowdy Burns

PostSubject: Re: RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!!   RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!! Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 12:28 am

if we did push the race to the 20th, what would that mean for the remainder of the races?
Back to top Go down
http://www.insomniacracing.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!!   RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!! Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 8:14 am

aka ROWDY wrote:
if we did push the race to the 20th, what would that mean for the remainder of the races?
If this thing gets pushed back to the 20th i think we get rid of the next scheduled by week
Back to top Go down
vV Science Vv

vV Science Vv

PostSubject: Re: RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!!   RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!! Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 8:52 am

Let's race and take next week off. The F1 race is on that week.[img]RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!! Chaos10[/img]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!!   RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next