Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SEASON 7 RACE 1 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY 50 LAPS

Go down 
+36
vV Science Vv
OLDFenderBender
Matthnt
sniper919
Kamikaze1414
Dr PiiHB
Basicblaq
TheManNowDog777
corndog821
RAFT Phenom
Basticular
Red R0tor
s0ul harv3st
Peader24
R3troD
Bradsz
iraceaquad
Blahzay xxl
Bad0Karma
bucs1206
XMan4299
oddball7000
SSRT DWilkerson
S2M Coblet
Sir Panbot
jpnvr4
Evilblackguns
THF dvsSublime
o351
jeckel4438
Warpig2011
monette92
hosakiller
Zed 0 Sick
Raceboy77
Admin/PredatorUSMC
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

SEASON 7 RACE 1 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY 50 LAPS - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEASON 7 RACE 1 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY 50 LAPS   SEASON 7 RACE 1 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY 50 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:06 am

Matthnt wrote:
Raceboy77 wrote:
Basicblaq wrote:
What is the penality for doing a pre-race....I feel so bad for Raceboy to lose by 1 sec is just so wrong. Make sure you don't have anything booked caues i would love to see you and Bimmer go at it face to face LOL

i actually didn't lose, my time with the penalty added on was 1h 43:49 but because you can't win with a pre-race (which is kind of stupid) he faked my time. i would have rather him put up my real time and then said prerace rules apply but oh well

You should try and race next week. Surely any lag you might have could not be worse than your teammates Floatation Device

you like the word surely don't you? and i couldn't race this time because i wasn't home. my lag at home is worse than anything you've ever seen so don't worry about that but i'm going to race from somewhere else to try and fix that.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 7 RACE 1 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY 50 LAPS   SEASON 7 RACE 1 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY 50 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:11 am

Nope the math is good. I will double check it to be certain. How it's calculated is slightly different this season. It's weighted more heavily for finishing rather than just showing up. As for seperate team championships.....nope one big happy team of teams. Each team is scored exactly the same and class doesn't affect that. This is how the GT and GTC teams battle it out for best team. Good luck to all!
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 7 RACE 1 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY 50 LAPS   SEASON 7 RACE 1 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY 50 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:36 am

Raceboy77 wrote:
Matthnt wrote:
Raceboy77 wrote:
Basicblaq wrote:
What is the penality for doing a pre-race....I feel so bad for Raceboy to lose by 1 sec is just so wrong. Make sure you don't have anything booked caues i would love to see you and Bimmer go at it face to face LOL

i actually didn't lose, my time with the penalty added on was 1h 43:49 but because you can't win with a pre-race (which is kind of stupid) he faked my time. i would have rather him put up my real time and then said prerace rules apply but oh well

You should try and race next week. Surely any lag you might have could not be worse than your teammates Floatation Device

you like the word surely don't you?

I surely do.

Pred... Even with the bonus points for a pole position how can a "2nd" place and a 16th be tied with a 1,3? the logical math doesn't make sense regardless of how your point breakdown is.
Back to top Go down
OLDFenderBender

OLDFenderBender

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 7 RACE 1 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY 50 LAPS   SEASON 7 RACE 1 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY 50 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:02 am

Matthnt wrote:
Raceboy77 wrote:
Matthnt wrote:
Raceboy77 wrote:
Basicblaq wrote:

I surely do.

Pred... Even with the bonus points for a pole position how can a "2nd" place and a 16th be tied with a 1,3? the logical math doesn't make sense regardless of how your point breakdown is.

I checked his math, it is right. Their third member finished in 47th so the team would get an extra 6 points for showing up and finishing the race.
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 7 RACE 1 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY 50 LAPS   SEASON 7 RACE 1 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY 50 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:07 am

OLDFenderBender wrote:
Matthnt wrote:
Raceboy77 wrote:
Matthnt wrote:
Raceboy77 wrote:
Basicblaq wrote:

I surely do.

I checked his math, it is right. Their third member finished in 47th so the team would get an extra 6 points for showing up and finishing the race.

Yes that was pointed out to me just a moment ago.
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 7 RACE 1 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY 50 LAPS   SEASON 7 RACE 1 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY 50 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:53 am

Matthnt wrote:
OLDFenderBender wrote:
Matthnt wrote:
Raceboy77 wrote:
Matthnt wrote:
Raceboy77 wrote:
Basicblaq wrote:

I surely do.

Yes that was pointed out to me just a moment ago.

Well my point was there is way more teams in GT than in GT and if the 3rd person is going to get a point then GT will get more cause of the higher volume of racers... But if that is how the do it in the real AMLS I guess we will just have to live with it
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 7 RACE 1 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY 50 LAPS   SEASON 7 RACE 1 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY 50 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:50 pm

Well there actually is a Team Points error and Pred said he will fix it when he gets home.
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 7 RACE 1 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY 50 LAPS   SEASON 7 RACE 1 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY 50 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:50 pm

Raceboy77 wrote:

Shirley elephant
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 7 RACE 1 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY 50 LAPS   SEASON 7 RACE 1 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY 50 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:11 pm

Matthnt wrote:
Well there actually is a Team Points error and Pred said he will fix it when he gets home.

and where is this?
Back to top Go down
vV Science Vv

vV Science Vv

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 7 RACE 1 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY 50 LAPS   SEASON 7 RACE 1 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY 50 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:27 pm

[img]SEASON 7 RACE 1 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY 50 LAPS - Page 4 Teamak10[/img]

AK AutoSport 2012 SVT MOTORSPORT / vV SCIENCE Vv team drivers.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 7 RACE 1 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY 50 LAPS   SEASON 7 RACE 1 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY 50 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:45 pm

Yeah, I calculated a teams points incorrectly. I don't know how I did it but it has been corrected. Points are correct. PI should be up tonight OR this time tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 7 RACE 1 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY 50 LAPS   SEASON 7 RACE 1 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY 50 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:47 pm

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
Yeah, I calculated a teams points incorrectly. I don't know how I did it but it has been corrected. Points are correct. PI should be up tonight OR this time tomorrow.

yeah iw as wondering how that GTC team was so far ahead :p
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 7 RACE 1 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY 50 LAPS   SEASON 7 RACE 1 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY 50 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:45 am

Race Room Short Recap:

A Room - Great start, no contact throughout the field. There was a GTC racer who seemed to get a bit of a jump on the start but when the replay is reviewed he hits the gas at the same second as other racers. It appears he was just carrying a bit of momentum when the race go command was probably given. I notated some very minor contact but nothing beyond small racing bumps. Racing was good and close throughout the field. Noticed a car without a livery and that has been addressed.

B Room - Good start. The field in the back was a bit spread in GT. GTC was clean and clean racing. Again I saw some light bumpin and bangin but nothing beyond what is racing contact. Good room.

C Room - Another good room of racing. The start was a bit untidy and not single file. The racing was hot and heavy throughout the room in GT and GTC. No issues. Great racing!

D Room - I expected problems and what I got was some great racing. The start of the race was good and if I remember correctly was orderly. One of the best. The racing was close for ALL laps the replay gave me. There were several bumps and a few bruises, but considering the close racing among several cars was nothing other that. Some did get minor damage that was just Forza giving damage where there probably would have been none more than some paint traded.

E Room - The smallest room no replay sent to me.

PI ADJUSTMENTS MADE.
Back to top Go down
oddball7000

oddball7000

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 7 RACE 1 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY 50 LAPS   SEASON 7 RACE 1 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY 50 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 5:17 am

been trying to send you the replay of my room but it keeps telling me the server is down
Back to top Go down
MBRACER1

MBRACER1

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 7 RACE 1 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY 50 LAPS   SEASON 7 RACE 1 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY 50 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:11 am

I just sent you the replay from room E sorry I didnt know you were supposed to get a copy.
Back to top Go down
S2M Coblet

S2M Coblet

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 7 RACE 1 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY 50 LAPS   SEASON 7 RACE 1 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY 50 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 2:59 pm

PI ADJUSTMENTS MADE.

Is there any way to see what the PI was before the race at Sebring and before the adjustments were made?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 7 RACE 1 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY 50 LAPS   SEASON 7 RACE 1 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY 50 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 3:03 pm

S2M Coblet wrote:
PI ADJUSTMENTS MADE.

Is there any way to see what the PI was before the race at Sebring and before the adjustments were made?
Your old pi should be what your car is at now if you cant remember unless you changed the build and your new pi is shown next to your name on the series standings page. I think your new is 736 but double check
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 7 RACE 1 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY 50 LAPS   SEASON 7 RACE 1 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY 50 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:47 pm

If you changed your build and did not get any adjustment you are in violation. I caught 2 last season that were penalized. It's a harsh penalty. Don't be that guy.
Back to top Go down
THF dvsSublime

THF dvsSublime

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 7 RACE 1 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY 50 LAPS   SEASON 7 RACE 1 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY 50 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 8:18 pm

I haven't seen anyone post this yet so ill do it. Once again it is awesome!!!

Sebring replay link

https://youtu.be/5TKYw0ontyY
Back to top Go down
Basticular

Basticular

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 7 RACE 1 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY 50 LAPS   SEASON 7 RACE 1 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY 50 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:07 pm

monette did an awsome job as usual but that was basically 20 minutes of A lobby Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
monette92

monette92

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 7 RACE 1 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY 50 LAPS   SEASON 7 RACE 1 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY 50 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:16 pm

well A and B i must say... I did a, B and C but in the problem is that I import so mutch racing shots, that when I start editing and cuting... I just chec the cars and not the lobbys... its not on purpose , I will try to make more equal next time Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.Gom-team.com

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 7 RACE 1 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY 50 LAPS   SEASON 7 RACE 1 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY 50 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:22 pm

Nice video monette. The only thing i would of changed is when you showed me and kurt pass sambinsky. I would have the camera in 3rd person to show that we were pretty much 3 wide and almost wrecked when i passed.
Back to top Go down
TyrannicCymbals

TyrannicCymbals

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 7 RACE 1 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY 50 LAPS   SEASON 7 RACE 1 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY 50 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:31 pm

monette92 wrote:
well A and B i must say... I did a, B and C but in the problem is that I import so mutch racing shots, that when I start editing and cuting... I just chec the cars and not the lobbys... its not on purpose , I will try to make more equal next time Wink

Did you get the files?
Back to top Go down
BIMM3RR

BIMM3RR

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 7 RACE 1 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY 50 LAPS   SEASON 7 RACE 1 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY 50 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 10:44 pm

Great work on the VID Monette, thanks again for your efforts, i know it must take a good bit of your time to do these videos!
Back to top Go down
S2M Coblet

S2M Coblet

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 7 RACE 1 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY 50 LAPS   SEASON 7 RACE 1 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY 50 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 11:21 pm

If you changed your build and did not get any adjustment you are in violation. I caught 2 last season that were penalized. It's a harsh penalty. Don't be that guy.

Apologies, I should've made myself clear. I am aware that changing build mid-season is prohibited unless issued with an adjustment.

Rather than for myself, I wanted to see a list of all PI adjustments across the board as I'm intrigued by the method of imposing such penalties...

It's not important anyway, thanks for your help gents, much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 7 RACE 1 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY 50 LAPS   SEASON 7 RACE 1 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY 50 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SEASON 7 RACE 1 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY 50 LAPS
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next