Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway

Go down 
+26
hannibaljazz 98
MTBVator
F1CRZD
s0ul harv3st
jpnvr4
Hiredgun308
EZT Sabre
Matthnt
CBR900RRR
bigdutyDMomoney
R3troD
Ruptured Duck77
Chedocidezilla
The Posimosh
oddball7000
Im Doctor Chaos
KikRox268
AAR ABEnstein
AAR GTDon
Manuel CR
AAR WolfPack
Blahzay xxl
Tachyon Racing
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
SaintedPlacebo4
Admin/PredatorUSMC
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway  Empty
PostSubject: Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway    Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 1:26 am

SPEC Miata Saturday October 5th 11am PDT (Standing Start) 25 Laps

ST Sunday October 6th 11am PDT (Standing Start) 25 Laps

GS / CT Sunday October 6th 1pm PDT (Rolling Start) 40 Laps

GTR / GT Sunday October 6th 4pm PDT (Rolling Start) 50 Laps

For the 11th time, the Forza Sports Car Series will open its season at America's greatest sports car race, The 11th annual Mobile 1 2 Hours of Sebring presented by Forza 4, a demanding endurance race inspired by the 12 Hours of Sebring in the ALMS. No track in North America has more tradition or brings a larger crowd than Sebring.One of the reasons the race is considered so difficult is that part of the original concrete-slab runway—bumps, seams, and all—provides a brutish racing surface at Sunset Bend, a high-speed, large radius turn in between the Ullman Straight and the front straight where your suspension tuning will be severely tested. In its original configuration, it did not take long for Sebring to become the American venue of choice for European manufacturers to show off their latest creations—a tradition that continues to the present day with the Forza Sports Car Series. Prepare for the bumps and bruises of one of the worlds fastest tracks...Feel the need and watch the speed!

BE SURE YOUR PI IS CORRECT

Qualifying is now OPEN!
GET WITH A ROOM HOST OR SERIES OFFICIAL TO QUALIFY

Normal 7 lap qualifying session

SPEC Miata QUALIFYING CLOSES @ 12:00AM PST Friday Night! (If you do not qualify prior you will start from the back of the pack with +20 second time penalty)

ST, CT, GS, GT & GTR QUALIFYING CLOSES @ 12:00AM PST Saturday Night! (If you do not qualify prior you will start from the back of the pack with +20 second time penalty)

Normal 7 lap qualifying session

Click For SERIES RACE SCHEDULE

Spec Miata & ST - No Required Pit
GTR / GT /GS / CT - Pit Window between laps 15 - 30  

GTR Example Qual Time 2:04.589
GT Average Qual Time 2:06.516
GS Average Qual Time 2:12.651
CT Example Qual Time 2:18.107
ST Average Qual Time 2:24.404
SPEC Miata Example Qual Time 2:25.229

Qualifying is now OPEN!
GET WITH A ROOM HOST OR SERIES OFFICIAL TO QUALIFY

Anyone racer who does not qualify will be subject to Rule 4.1F

Under Probation:
None

Sebring International Raceway Results Click Here

Click for trackmap

CLICK HERE -If your name is in YELLOW YOU are not eligible to race - Incomplete Registration

Last edited by Admin/PredatorUSMC on Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway    Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 1:42 am

Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway    Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 5:34 am

First I would like to say good luck to all drivers and teams!!!
Second....St the missile is locked and loaded  look the F out!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tachyon Racing

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway   Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:35 am

This was a decent breakdown, with in-car from a GT3 Cup of all things. Wink

Sebring section starts around the 4:30 mark.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway    Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 9:31 am

Tachyon Racing wrote:
This was a decent breakdown, with in-car from a GT3 Cup of all things. Wink

Sebring section starts around the 4:30 mark.
Haha i found this once before, good good stuff man.
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway    Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 9:45 am

looking to bring pressure to gs this season.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway    Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 10:56 pm

We have our first qualifiers ! Season 11 has officially begun!

SPEC Miata racers make sure to have those qualifying times done by tomorrow night!!
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway    Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 11:02 pm

Ill be on tomorrow around noon. i have some stuff today in the evening. just letting people know who need to qual. (Eastern)
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway    Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 6:40 am

Back to top Go down
Manuel CR

Manuel CR

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway    Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 7:52 am

Today i´ll work on Qualy the CT and ST car, so I can have tomorrow for the GT car.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway    Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 1:33 am

SPEC qualls ended 30 minutes ago. If there is any officials with Qual times please send them to PredatorUSMC. The race will begin on time tomorrow.

Would the Spec drivers be willing to do a group photo-shoot? I have some ideas of some shots i want and i would really appreciate it if you guys would be willing to all be in the room early so we can get the photo shoot together so that we can update the site even more. If we can all be in the room 30minutes early i would really appreciate the cooperation. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway    Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 1:51 am

You guys with the yellow names got to get on your registration. IM LOOKING AT YOU DUTY Evil or Very Mad 
Back to top Go down
Tachyon Racing

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway    Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 6:25 am

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
SPEC qualls ended 30 minutes ago. If there is any officials with Qual times please send them to PredatorUSMC. The race will begin on time tomorrow.

Would the Spec drivers be willing to do a group photo-shoot? I have some ideas of some shots i want and i would really appreciate it if you guys would be willing to all be in the room early so we can get the photo shoot together so that we can update the site even more. If we can all be in the room 30minutes early i would really appreciate the cooperation. Thank you.
Whoever ends up hosting/getting the times/replay please get that info to me as well as Pred, as I will be Admin for the Spec Class.

Thanks, and have a great race!
Back to top Go down
Manuel CR

Manuel CR

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway    Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 7:13 am

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
You guys with the yellow names got to get on your registration. IM LOOKING AT YOU DUTY Evil or Very Mad 
ASQ BerpDator recently sent replays, hope he can be aproved to race this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Manuel CR

Manuel CR

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway    Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 7:19 am

I´m amazed of the competition level we will see this season, ST cars are running great lap times. I had some mistakes at qualy but i´m not able to reach a 23 and less a 21.

At GT, well.... I thought i had something to fight, but seems i´ll have to get in the track with a Knife between my theets.

today is time to see what can i get at CT qualy.

This is going to be a great season.
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway    Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 7:25 am

who in the world hit a low 2in gt on this track.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway    Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 8:14 am

We have a tradition of keeping times off the forums, just a reminder.
Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway    Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 8:16 am

Blahzay xxl wrote:
who in the world hit a low 2in gt on this track.
That would be one SP33D RAC3R. Don't let it bother you, he's like that. A veteran of Forza and multi-time Champion on every level, he is one of the Elite drivers in the Forza world.

An original member of the IFCA I've been racing since Forza 1. I have very few wins against him. If he really tries, he's as fast as anyone I can name, but most of the time he doesn't try that hard. A very lazy racer.

His brother is more normal (KickRocks) and was 2 seconds slower in a higher P.I. of the same MOPAR. That's right, a MOPAR! lol He's in a Viper, and y'all are in trouble. lol
Back to top Go down
AAR ABEnstein

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway    Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 8:16 am

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:

1. AAR GTDon's Spec time is not posted, though mine is. We qualified in the same session with Predator.

2. I might be able to participate in the photo shoot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ifca.highforum.net
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway    Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 8:24 am

Its a shame that Rb77 is out of it for this season as it would be great to see a battle of titans as it seems that SP33d RAC3R isnt all talk. Nice job. But lets keep times to a minimum on here (get the pun?). I personally dont have an issue with it, im just reminded you guys of the series' tradition/policy.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway    Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 8:32 am

... Side note after looking over the quall times.... I cant mess with your guy's poll times. Will say that i wish i was faster in GS, as i feel thats where my biggest gap will be from the leaders. Still, i cant wait to get out there Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Manuel CR

Manuel CR

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway    Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 8:36 am

Well, i´m not making mention on especific times,( I already had a warning last season for this) i meant a time range. For this season Qualy results is giving the times of each driver.

Personally see other racers times makes me try to improve, to see what i need to reach.  It doesnt desmotivate me.

But, I will try not to do mention of them. Sorry!

Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway    Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 9:18 am

Manuel CR wrote:
Well, i´m not making mention on especific times,( I already had a warning last season for this) i meant a time range. For this season Qualy results is giving the times of each driver.

Personally see other racers times makes me try to improve, to see what i need to reach.  It doesnt desmotivate me.

But, I will try not to do mention of them. Sorry!

Its alright, not a biggie.
Back to top Go down
KikRox268

KikRox268

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway    Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 9:25 am

Well seeing as how Pred is posting the times as they come in, I don't see this as being a problem anymore, but yes Sainted, as per tradition times were not spoken of. Me personally, I don't see what the big deal is, gives you something to shoot for if you're one of those type of drivers...which most of us are. if you're not, then hey, makes you bow out quicker than waiting for later in the series. Either way...win/win in my book, lol.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway    Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 9:32 am

Yeah, i sorta agree Rox. Its going ot be interesting to see where we all fall on the Board when its race time.

What is up with SPEC??? Where is everyone!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway    Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next