Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track

Go down 
+17
No1 Tommy Smurf
Matthnt
THF dvsSublime
Basticular
F4H Diablo
SaintedPlacebo4
Basicblaq
Dr PiiHB
TyrannicCymbals
Warpig2011
White79bu
Bradsz
EZT Sabre
OLDFenderBender
Red R0tor
OneBigMan43
Admin/PredatorUSMC
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Warpig2011

Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track   Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:07 pm

Basicblaq wrote:
Warpig2011 wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Basicblaq wrote:
Warpig2011 wrote:
warpig said:....
yea the sport classic is almost 5 tenths slower though i really want to run the bmw again with my current team but do not know if i will be allowed

Basicblaq wrote:
So much for change!!!

It didn't even take you long to want to change your car and the season hasn't even started.

Sorry I couldn't resist LOL LOL!!!

Lol. i already mentioned it to him yesterday when he started saying he wanted to drive that car.
just so you know basic im not changing so there was no reason for the joke just rememberwhen it comes race time youll be behind me doesnt matter what car im in lol!

HOW about you put your money where you mouth is...Let put down a small wager, say 10Milion Forza Credits and the pink slip to our cars?

base pi for season 8 cars around sebring? that sounds fair
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track   Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:48 pm

Warpig2011 wrote:
Basicblaq wrote:
Warpig2011 wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Basicblaq wrote:
Warpig2011 wrote:
yea the sport classic is almost 5 tenths slower though i really want to run the bmw again with my current team but do not know if i will be allowed

Basicblaq wrote:
So much for change!!!

It didn't even take you long to want to change your car and the season hasn't even started.

Lol. i already mentioned it to him yesterday when he started saying he wanted to drive that car.
just so you know basic im not changing so there was no reason for the joke just rememberwhen it comes race time youll be behind me doesnt matter what car im in lol!

HOW about you put your money where you mouth is...Let put down a small wager, say 10Milion Forza Credits and the pink slip to our cars?

Where in your comments does it say anything about base PI?

Warpig Quote " When it comes race tie you'll be behind me doesnt matter what care im in"

I won't comment about your spelling but next time you make a comment you better make sure you are willing to back it up. You haven't beaten me in all the season you have been racing and I am sure season 8 will be no different.

I will be looking forward to seeing how long you will stick around with the same car and same teammate see you in season 8

Back to top Go down
Warpig2011

PostSubject: Re: Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track   Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:14 am

Basicblaq wrote:
Warpig2011 wrote:
Basicblaq wrote:
Warpig2011 wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Basicblaq wrote:
Warpig2011 wrote:

Basicblaq wrote:
So much for change!!!

Where in your comments does it say anything about base PI?

Warpig Quote " When it comes race tie you'll be behind me doesnt matter what care im in"

I won't comment about your spelling but next time you make a comment you better make sure you are willing to back it up. You haven't beaten me in all the season you have been racing and I am sure season 8 will be no different.

I will be looking forward to seeing how long you will stick around with the same car and same teammate see you in season 8

lol uh oh someones hurt awww so sad but maybe your illiterate because none of the words in my post were spelled wrong so check your info before you try to insult someone and then why dont you go look at the races all the way till infineon and look at all those results as far as i can tell i beat you in every race i competed in in the bmw so next time try a little harder bub Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track   Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:23 am

This is a test car thread not the rivalry thread... scratch
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track   Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:28 am

Ladies, ladies please, lets all jsut relax and get along.

And since im his teammate i would prefer not splitting up mid season but so far dont think theres much of a risk. On another note. Since there's only two of us on the team as of yet, despite being the new guy Very Happy i would like to think i have some say in the car. I like the porsche, wouldnt have been my first choice in the beginning, but its a good car and i would like to drive the holy p!ss out of it. that said. yeah... lets not change cars or get any ideas just in case Very Happy

and yeah what pred said Very Happy tongue
Back to top Go down
F4H Diablo

PostSubject: Re: Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track   Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:56 am

Car: 09 Jag XKR-S
PI: 636
Time: 54.174

Good car, bit twitchy through the first sector, but it's the stock tune so, perhaps that's why. Nearly posted earlier but I realized I wasn't running on SIM damage, so, I stopped and ran some cars again.

Car: Lotus Elise 111S
PI: 634
Time: 52.772

This car needs to have a lower PI. The top drivers can and will make this car fast anywhere. Ran a 2:12.5 at Sebring, with a stock tune (half aero). That's ridiculous. I won't be running this car but I feel like with the car being faster than a GT car, something needs to be said.
Back to top Go down
Bradsz

Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track   Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 10:27 am

will you women stop it! i dont want to be looking in my rear view mirror to see you two arguing Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bradsz27
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track   Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:07 pm

Sounds like a real racing league with rivalries already building before the season starts rofl
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track   Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:27 pm

It will be decided on the track...Talk is cheap as they say. At the end of season 8 who will beat who in points? Question
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track   Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:10 pm

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
It will be decided on the track...Talk is cheap as they say. At the end of season 8 who will beat who in points? Question

Exactly..
Back to top Go down
Basticular

Basticular

PostSubject: Re: Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track   Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:13 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
And since im his teammate i would prefer not splitting up mid season but so far dont think theres much of a risk.

If it dosent work out theres always a place for you on G-Force Motorsports.
Back to top Go down
Bradsz

Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track   Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:15 pm

Basticular wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
And since im his teammate i would prefer not splitting up mid season but so far dont think theres much of a risk.

If it dosent work out theres always a place for you on G-Force Motorsports.

I may just take over G-Force Motorsports and run the team, atleast it will get points all through the season
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bradsz27
Warpig2011

PostSubject: Re: Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track   Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:25 pm

sorry pred just tired of negative feedback from some people in this series i no longer have issues with anyone but im not going to stand idly by and be insulted
Back to top Go down
THF dvsSublime

THF dvsSublime

PostSubject: Re: Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track   Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 9:07 pm

Warpig2011 wrote:
sorry pred just tired of negative feedback from some people in this series i no longer have issues with anyone but im not going to stand idly by and be insulted

You play standing up? Try sitting down
Back to top Go down
Warpig2011

PostSubject: Re: Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track   Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 9:22 pm

THF dvsSublime wrote:
Warpig2011 wrote:

You play standing up? Try sitting down
lol!
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track   Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:54 am

F4H Diablo wrote:

This car needs to have a lower PI. The top drivers can and will make this car fast anywhere. Ran a 2:12.5 at Sebring, with a stock tune (half aero). That's ridiculous. I won't be running this car but I feel like with the car being faster than a GT car, something needs to be said.

All the Lotus's are like that and the Opel Speedster/VX220. It's something GDub was trying to change last season that was never looked at really. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track   Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:24 am

Matthnt wrote:
F4H Diablo wrote:

All the Lotus's are like that and the Opel Speedster/VX220. It's something GDub was trying to change last season that was never looked at really. Sleep

Right, I think there should be a weight limit in GTC...or all those low and sub 2000lbs vehicles should start at the exige PI of 618 or whatever it is.
Back to top Go down
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track   Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 10:28 am

Red R0tor wrote:

Right, I think there should be a weight limit in GTC...or all those low and sub 2000lbs vehicles should start at the exige PI of 618 or whatever it is.[/quote]

or even do a GTE or GT3 class for cars that fall into that category and have some form of handicap whether that is some form of cap whether that is power penalty like in GT2 or something different like you noted with a PI reduction.
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track   Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:45 pm

Matthnt wrote:

Red R0tor wrote:

Right, I think there should be a weight limit in GTC...or all those low and sub 2000lbs vehicles should start at the exige PI of 618 or whatever it is.
No1 Tommy Smurf wrote:

or even do a GTE or GT3 class for cars that fall into that category and have some form of handicap whether that is some form of cap whether that is power penalty like in GT2 or something different like you noted with a PI reduction.

Another class won't happen.

An amendment to what I said above...only the Espirit is not like that since its not a go-kart. I know more than some how fast the Lotus' and Speedster/VX220 are since I do a s**t ton of A-class racing and they are on top on about 80% of the leaderboards aside from Sebring, Nurburgring, Hockenhiem, Alps Festival, Road America and a couple others that are "speed" tracks in the class. There are cars that can beat them, not many maybe 4.
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track   Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:33 pm

370z 635 pi

Back to top Go down
bLuEsMoKe305

bLuEsMoKe305

PostSubject: Re: Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track   Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:21 pm

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
02 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II
636PI
Wow! This car is damn near perfect! It has bundles of grip and also fast in the corners and out of the corners. I was immediately at home in this car. It pretty much did exactly as I wanted it with the exception of when I pushed it hard into a few of the corners and I got the front tires to scrub then I oversteered out of the corner. But hey that was fun. This car is not a sleeper...The racers have slept on this car in GTC!

11 Ferrari 599 GTO
738PI
First let me just say this car sounds freaking sexy. I must admit it sounds better than the 458 Italia. Push the go pedal and she screams to your heart and ears content! Now to the drive... The 599 GTO started out with a pretty bad push in it. But after I went and tuned it a lil bit I got rid of about 80% of the push. The car gets out of the corners good and down the straight like a bat outta hell. Into the corner I had to kind of baby it in there and then slowly accelerate out to full throttle to get the best time out of the car. I definitely think if I put more time into the tune of the car I could drop some time off the clock.

Give a a couple hours and il have a treat for ou i think youll enjoy quite nicely.
Back to top Go down
xToxicEiREx

xToxicEiREx

PostSubject: Rotary Powet   Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:52 pm

@bLuEsMoKe305

How's your RX-8 gettin on?
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track   Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 3:05 pm

Porsche 996 GT3: 637 base pi 53.718

I had this in my top four car choices. Handles extremely well, tons of grip but the way I have it built it has stock hp so its not that fast on the straights. If anyone wants to drive the porsche send me a message so I can get the car over to you.

Edit typed wrong pi

Last edited by Matthnt on Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track   Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 3:16 pm

You goin gtc Matt.
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track   Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 7:02 pm

Blahzay xxl wrote:
You goin gtc Matt.

Yep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track   Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next