Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track

Go down 
+17
No1 Tommy Smurf
Matthnt
THF dvsSublime
Basticular
F4H Diablo
SaintedPlacebo4
Basicblaq
Dr PiiHB
TyrannicCymbals
Warpig2011
White79bu
Bradsz
EZT Sabre
OLDFenderBender
Red R0tor
OneBigMan43
Admin/PredatorUSMC
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
SSRT DWilkerson

SSRT DWilkerson

Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track   Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 5:29 pm

Hey Matt, you should leave that over populated GTC and run the Viper with me in GT. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://steel-symphony-rt.webs.com/
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track   Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 6:03 pm

11 Weismann GT MF5 - 739PI
Time - 51.922
This car took me about 8 laps to run. The first couple of laps with the stock tune the car was horrible. But after a quick tune and feeling the car out I was able to get a decent lap out of the Weismann. It does have a weird feel to it though when at the limit.

03 Porsche Carrera GT - 736PI
Time: 52.370
The car felt heavier than I expected. I did two laps went back to tune out the underster/oversteer problem I was getting and then hit the track again for 4 more laps. It has a good balance but any extreme movement and it can get out from under you, or just start to push. The quick tune helped but the car needs more love and care to get better times out of it. The Carrera GT is a car that has potential cause it is quick just needs a good tune and time to get fast in it.

13 Viper GTS - 739PI
Time: 51.246
The Viper was completely different for me to drive. The engine sound is so low and slow it was hard for me to get used to the shifting point. It has good power delivery and gets out of the corners good. As with all cars I put a kind of base tune on it after a couple of laps then do 3 or 4 more laps. The Viper felt like I got faster each lap as I got comfortable with the car. I am sure this big motor beast will make some racers happy because it handles well if with it's super long front hood!

07 Porsche 911 GT3 RS (997)- 740PI
Time: 51.651
I already had a base tune on this car so I just got in and did my quick 5 laps. I was surprised how composed the car was. The cars grip belies the numbers the system gives it with a 6.9 or 7.0 handling depending on how you build it. It was very composed and grippy on Iberian. The brakes were superb...or should I say gave superb feel and the GT3 RS did brake very well. It had good turn in and out of the corner it was mash n dash! I say this car could bring some inter manufacturer rivalry with it's more street powerhouse brother the new GT2 RS.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track   Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 9:55 pm

SSRT DWilkerson wrote:
Hey Matt, you should leave that over populated GTC and run the Viper with me in GT. Wink

I don't remember if we talked about that or not but if we had discussed it a few days ago, maybe
Back to top Go down
SSRT DWilkerson

SSRT DWilkerson

PostSubject: Re: Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track   Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 10:14 pm

We didn't, I didn't even know I was going to be able to race again until yesterday. Just thought I'd throw the offer out there if you weren't dead set on GTC wanted a teammate.
Back to top Go down
http://steel-symphony-rt.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track   Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3