Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Painter Needed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Basicblaq

Painter Needed Empty
PostSubject: Painter Needed   Painter Needed Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 2:22 pm

Hi,

As season 7 is over and season 8 beginnings I am looking for a painter. Please send me a pm if you would be interested in doing up a design for me. I am also about to contact a few sponsors. I have a budget of 3million. Also if anyone know of any one who is a really good painter please let me know. Since I am testing a few cars I will have made my decision by the end of the Ring. I still haven't decide if I am staying with my current team or am I moving on but I would like to be prepared.

thx
BB
Back to top Go down
HUGH B 006

HUGH B 006

Painter Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painter Needed   Painter Needed Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 7:59 am

I am a painter and have painted for a couple of racers already. I sent you a message on xbox about it as well. If you want me to do a paint for you message me back on xbl. Very Happy

HUGH B 006
Back to top Go down

Painter Needed
Page 1 of 1