Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Painter needed asap

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zalonka_IV

Zalonka_IV

Painter needed asap  Empty
PostSubject: Painter needed asap    Painter needed asap  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:39 pm

I heard about a painter that did great liveries from Predator. I have no idea who this was but if you could shoot me a message or friend request Zalonka IV I would appreciate it.

Back to top Go down
http://www.CustomFighters.com
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Painter needed asap    Painter needed asap  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 8:37 pm

I have no idea who predator recommended but the main group on the site is 3S Designs, who setup a shop on here and I am sure if you ask them they will help you (remember you have to pay for their services of course)

either that or there is HUGH B 006 Designs who does the same as 3S designs.

if they cannot help you or not got back to you etc I might be able to do a design for you (won't be of an amazing quality however) or some of the other serious designers on the series might see your post and will probably offer their assistance as well

hope this helps
Back to top Go down
s0ul harv3st

PostSubject: Re: Painter needed asap    Painter needed asap  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 9:55 pm

Zalonka_IV wrote:
I heard about a painter that did great liveries from Predator. I have no idea who this was but if you could shoot me a message or friend request Zalonka IV I would appreciate it.

This is the link to our shop. You can make your order from there.

http://realisticracing.forummotion.com/f18-design-request-s

Back to top Go down
Zalonka_IV

Zalonka_IV

PostSubject: Re: Painter needed asap    Painter needed asap  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 12:37 am

Pay as in Forza Credits or real currency, because I'm not doing real currency lol. I already painted my own car I just want this logo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.CustomFighters.com
s0ul harv3st

PostSubject: Re: Painter needed asap    Painter needed asap  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 2:10 am

Zalonka_IV wrote:
Pay as in Forza Credits or real currency, because I'm not doing real currency lol. I already painted my own car I just want this logo.

Credits
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Painter needed asap    Painter needed asap  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Painter needed asap
Page 1 of 1