Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Join The Series Season 2

Go down 
+9
BIMM3RR
PredatorUSMC
-]v[ETA]_-
gdub369
zambo367
cantuone
Basicblaq
Red R0tor
Admin/PredatorUSMC
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
gdub369

gdub369

Join The Series Season 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join The Series Season 2   Join The Series Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:28 pm

count me in
gamertag: Gdub369
car model: still testing
car number: 04
Tampa , Florida
Back to top Go down
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: Join The Series Season 2   Join The Series Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:27 pm

Gamertag: RRR Red Rotor
Car Model (Year make & Model): ah what the hell, I'll just say it. Rossion q1 Twisted Evil
Preferred Car Number: 03
Current Location: New Orleans, Louisiana USA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Join The Series Season 2   Join The Series Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:33 pm

Wanna make a team red? i made up my mind today after playing a bit online, i'll choose the rossion too. I fell in love with that car after passing a champion in a 08 viper Razz.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Join The Series Season 2   Join The Series Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:00 pm

The grid is looking nice. Hope everyone who signs genuinely makes the races. Great to have the new faces and racer in Gdub369, seanlax, Stretch 111x and DiehardBMW. Wonder who will be rookie of the year?! Here is the list of racers so far:

ShadowFox1761

Moi1029

PredatorUSMC

CCB METAL

seanlax

RRR Red Rotor

hot shot 330 p4

Stretch 111x

Basicblaq

Gdub369

Zambo367

DiehardBMW

Cantuone

Also as a side note...the sooner you make a final decision on your car the faster I can update the website AND dial in the PI (REWARDS).

admin.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: Join The Series Season 2   Join The Series Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:58 pm

not meaning anything by this. but i haven't officially registered yet, because microshit is pissing me off and the fact that i need to turn my lazy ass life around. I'm not sure i want to do this next series. BUT!! that's still up for debate during these next 3 weeks.

i was thinking about doing a team deal with people it would be great considering that you could help each other tune for the tracks. but i really don't have the wallet to buy a nice car and tune it spectacularly well. and as i have heard from other people and i can vouch for this as well. that driving a car with a higher pi than the field leaves you with a little less pride at the end of the day.

i got a mclaren F1 to run a dirty 56.5 and clean 56.9 yesterday at susuka, thanks to hot shot for letting me borrow it but the price tag on that one is 3.8 mill and i don't even have the .8 so.... what the hell. testing the ZR1 i got a clean 59.5 but averages are 2:00.7's so! what to do what to do.

each and every one of my cars on forza 3 and 2 has been built to be an American threat. a dominate killer if you will; kills big name brands ie: Porsche, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Mclaren, and (Saleen)( i know Saleens are American but Saleens used to dominate forza 2). and unless someone uses the 08 viper that will be very difficult to do in this series.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1637772209

PostSubject: Re: Join The Series Season 2   Join The Series Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:24 pm

I can give you a tuned up devon gtx to race next season (if you got the exotic car pack) or pretty much any car you want. I got pretty much any car worth it in the game apart from the mclaren, i never have the patience to save my credit long enough for it. As for the higher Pi then others... you're driving a corvette with only 10 pi higher then others and you can win. IMHO that's quite impressive since its not a very dominant car, no offence to corvette lovers. Other then that, there will always be better player then you (as in general term, not you specifically), the rewards system just help equalise the field to give a chance to those using slower cars or need to learn on how to drive faster. So yeah, if you still want to participate in season 2 and need a car hit me up i'll check what i have.
Back to top Go down
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: Join The Series Season 2   Join The Series Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:53 am

qwerpoiuy wrote:
Wanna make a team red? i made up my mind today after playing a bit online, i'll choose the rossion too. I fell in love with that car after passing a champion in a 08 viper Razz.

Sure, I'm down...I fell in love with this car plus it met all of my wants/needs...American, lightweight, mid engine, handles well, and looks good (at least to me it looks good)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Join The Series Season 2   Join The Series Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:38 pm

Been wanting to get into a series like this for a long time. Finally got the finances to do it, haha, this should be alot of fun.

Gamer tag: The Stig 04
Car Model (Year make & Model): Testing
Preferred Car Number: 99
Country/City: Chicago, IL, USA
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Join The Series Season 2   Join The Series Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:03 am

We are glad to have you. #99 is already taken. If you have any questions please either ask or you can probably find it here on the forums. The racing is fun, and competitive and we race clean.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Join The Series Season 2   Join The Series Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:11 pm

Gamer tag: HTS Dazwalsh
Car Model (Year make & Model): will let you know following testing
Preferred Car Number: 33
Country/City: Leeds, UK
Team(if applicable): flying solo baby for now!
Teammate:
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Join The Series Season 2   Join The Series Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:13 pm

Glad to have you HTS Dazwalsh. Enjoy the racing, have fun with new friends and get ready cause it's gonna be a great season!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Join The Series Season 2   Join The Series Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:17 pm

thanks Smile i am really looking forward to it, car will be the Audi R8 LMS, although currently downloading the new car pack, that might throw up some interesting motors Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Join The Series Season 2   Join The Series Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:22 pm

will wait till you get some testing done. There are many and will wait till you choose 1.

I had an LMS for Sale to series racers, with livery and tune if your interested. But since you have HTS at the beginning of your name I can guess your part of some type of team or group.

However it goes, good luck. Make sure to send out Friends request to some of the people in the series. It's always good to chat it up and practice with other racers and like minded individuals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Join The Series Season 2   Join The Series Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:48 pm

thanks a lot, i would have taken you up on the offer of the car and tune had i not already forked out a chunk of credits for the one i am testing with haha, and as i am careless with my Cr i have about 5,000 left. Yeah im part of a group but havent raced with them in a while, and we dont really dabble in anything quicker than A class so this is pretty much new teritory for me, i can see this being an enjoyable series none the less. Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: I'll give it another   Join The Series Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 1:17 pm

POSTED BY: j0nnyr00k Today at 22:43

It has been great racing with you guys. Count me in for another season.

Car: Testing
Num: 71
Team: none
(moved so it's in the right area)
Back to top Go down
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: Join The Series Season 2   Join The Series Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:51 pm

qwerpoiuy wrote:
I can give you a tuned up devon gtx to race next season (if you got the exotic car pack) or pretty much any car you want. I got pretty much any car worth it in the game apart from the mclaren, i never have the patience to save my credit long enough for it. As for the higher Pi then others... you're driving a corvette with only 10 pi higher then others and you can win. IMHO that's quite impressive since its not a very dominant car, no offence to corvette lovers. Other then that, there will always be better player then you (as in general term, not you specifically), the rewards system just help equalise the field to give a chance to those using slower cars or need to learn on how to drive faster. So yeah, if you still want to participate in season 2 and need a car hit me up i'll check what i have.

yea i know but you see moi my american threat if you will is based around good ole american muscle; ie. viper corvette mustang and with this high of a PI ( for season 2 ) the american muscles just don't pony up if you will, and thanks for your offer on the devon, but it isnt really good ole american muscle so. ill have to pass...

and yea i know there will always be a better driver but i don't want to be at the back of the pack with a car that turn 10 decided sucks.. when ppl are trading in bugatti's for ZR1's... that obviously must mean that the ZR1 sucks lol

i got a 730 mclaren to do 56.7's and a 745 zr1 to do 59.0's
thats 15+ PI and they aren't even close... not to mention getting rewards to balance them out.
its just DUMB though how turn 10 does what it does - heres the exact same areo package yet heres a difference of 300 lbs of downforce to boot

CCB METAL
Corvette C6 ZR1
Colorado, USA
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Join The Series Season 2   Join The Series Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 5:29 pm

Scenario
Suzuka= Mclaren faster
Road America= ZR1 faster

things balance out. Plus I am aware of the decided advantage of the Mclaren and of course I will do my best to fairly even it out should someone decide to drive it.

(Isn't Saleen good ole' American muscle?)
Back to top Go down
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: Join The Series Season 2   Join The Series Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 5:35 pm

yes but they used to be leaderboards lol im nitpicky
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Join The Series Season 2   Join The Series Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:55 am

Still not sure if i want to go with the mclaren
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Car for the season   Join The Series Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:20 pm

Number: 71
Car: Murcielago LP670-4SV
Team: None
Back to top Go down
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: Join The Series Season 2   Join The Series Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:19 pm

hot shot 330 p4 wrote:
Still not sure if i want to go with the mclaren

look at it this way hotshot would you rather take away from a good car to make it decent or add to a decent car to make it good?
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Join The Series Season 2   Join The Series Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 5:23 pm

Confucius say rabbit

[CCB] -]v[ETA]_- wrote:

look at it this way hotshot would you rather take away from a good car to make it decent or add to a decent car to make it good?
Back to top Go down
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: Join The Series Season 2   Join The Series Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 5:27 pm

Very true...at least then you have something back to fall on if things change again...plus I want to see how my Rossion does against that fast mofo, I was able to get 1:55's with the McLaren on test track (I was very tempted to use that mofo, especially when it was murduring my Viper's time at S700...hell even stock I was beating most of my Viper times lol...gotta rep America though Razz)
Back to top Go down
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: Join The Series Season 2   Join The Series Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 5:31 pm

Red Rotor wrote:
Very true...at least then you have something back to fall on if things change again...plus I want to see how my Rossion does against that fast mofo, I was able to get 1:55's with the McLaren on test track (I was very tempted to use that mofo, especially when it was murduring my Viper's time at S700...hell even stock I was beating most of my Viper times lol...gotta rep America though Razz)

Definitely!

the only down fall with a great handling car with stock adjustable aero ( rotor im sure you know this all too well ) is that in the case of top speed you just fall behind,

oh and BTW i can take slow corners faster than a mclaren, just not fast corners lol down force is where my ZR1 doesn't compare to the mclaren nor the viper cc

why NOT turn your weakness into an advantage makes total sense in my book
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Join The Series Season 2   Join The Series Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:04 pm

G Tag = Maccabee357

Car Model / Year = Ferrari F50 1995

# = 57

Country/ City = USA , Bay Area CA

Team = MBM

Partner ( will update)

Last edited by maccabee357 on Sun May 16, 2010 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added location)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Join The Series Season 2   Join The Series Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Join The Series Season 2
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next