Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Official Forzascs Photographer. PLEASE READ

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bLuEsMoKe305

bLuEsMoKe305

Official Forzascs Photographer.  PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: Official Forzascs Photographer. PLEASE READ   Official Forzascs Photographer.  PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:39 am

Good morning, Good afternoon as of recently I have become the official Forza Sports Car Series photographer. Taking pictures is somthing I love to do on the side, especially automotive photography. Every year I drive 2 1/2 hours to some land my family owns in sebring right next to the raceway to spend the entire weeked watching the 12 hours of Sebring, now more like a tradition. And for the last 2 years I have gone too formula drift in west palm beach. I always take my camera! I take thousand of pictures at these events and always get great shots. Now that I am involved with the Forzascs, I like to take my talents to the series and have a chance to take pictures on some of the worlds most famous circuts. For the alps, and races following I will ask PredatorUSMC to send me replays for each room so that I may take photos and even a video for the event. So that by wednesdays I may have pictures and a video to present to the series. Thank you very much And good luck at the alps this weekend as I will not be racing since I will be out of town.

Last edited by bLuEsMoKe305 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Official Forzascs Photographer. PLEASE READ   Official Forzascs Photographer.  PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:41 am

I wanted to do the photographs but i just cant get it done in a timely manner :/ that said i can still send you some shots that i manage to take.
Back to top Go down
bLuEsMoKe305

bLuEsMoKe305

PostSubject: Re: Official Forzascs Photographer. PLEASE READ   Official Forzascs Photographer.  PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:43 am

Its ok bro and yea send me your shots, looking foward to see them.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Official Forzascs Photographer. PLEASE READ   Official Forzascs Photographer.  PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:46 am

yep. its time consuming watching each race 3 times and then transferring them to flickr and then uploading them.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Official Forzascs Photographer. PLEASE READ   Official Forzascs Photographer.  PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:19 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
yep. its time consuming watching each race 3 times and then transferring them to flickr and then uploading them.

Welcome to a view inside my world! Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
bLuEsMoKe305

bLuEsMoKe305

PostSubject: Re: Official Forzascs Photographer. PLEASE READ   Official Forzascs Photographer.  PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 6:16 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Official Forzascs Photographer. PLEASE READ   Official Forzascs Photographer.  PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:28 pm

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:

Welcome to a view inside my world! Shocked

I had all honest and good intentions of getting that stuff done but wholey moley. I think ill still *try* to get out a race wrap up for my lobby but no guarantees Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Forzascs Photographer. PLEASE READ   Official Forzascs Photographer.  PLEASE READ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Forzascs Photographer. PLEASE READ
Page 1 of 1