Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 2 Race 5 Sedona Raceway 35 Laps

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

Season 2 Race 5 Sedona Raceway 35 Laps Empty
PostSubject: Season 2 Race 5 Sedona Raceway 35 Laps    Season 2 Race 5 Sedona Raceway 35 Laps Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:47 am

Sedona Raceways main attraction is its stunning array of technical corners leading into high speed straights which lends itself to some great racing. Sedona is a racers and spectators favorite and has been the location for some epic battles which will ensure it’s place as a historic racing venue for the Forza 3 Sports Car Series.

QUALIFYING ROOMS FOR SUNDAY'S RACE:

A ROOM
(Host) PredatorUSMC
KIR BIMM3R
Gdub369
Zalonka IV
hotshot 330 p4
RRR Red Rotor
Diehard BMW
Zambo367

B ROOM
(Host)CCB METAL
cantuone
Double Razor 1
Seanlax
Maccabee357
GRANDSPORT63 (if eligible)
vV SCIENCE Vv (if eligible)

C ROOM
(Host) J0nnyr00k
Basicblaq
ShadowFox1761
threevstwo
LETHALRAID3N
fattymicpatty (if eligible)

Rooms subject to adjustment due to participation levels and network issues.
Racers remember to make sure your NAT settings are OPEN.
Link> OPEN YOUR NAT SETTINGS
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
PredatorUSMC

PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Race 5 Sedona Raceway 35 Laps    Season 2 Race 5 Sedona Raceway 35 Laps Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:08 pm

Well, I have been testing pretty heavily so far. Whenever I have a moment to practice I have taken it. I think the speed is there just need to work on the consistency and avoid those pesky walls.

I am looking forward to the new racers joining us.
Back to top Go down
fattymicpatty

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Race 5 Sedona Raceway 35 Laps    Season 2 Race 5 Sedona Raceway 35 Laps Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:03 pm

also have been doing extensive testing on this track.i found that a good entry speed is critical for entering the straightaways.so far testing has gone well for the most part, really looking forwards to the race.
Back to top Go down
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Race 5 Sedona Raceway 35 Laps    Season 2 Race 5 Sedona Raceway 35 Laps Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 5:04 pm

Well guys, just got back from my Miami vacay...loved it so much there I extended my stay lol. I swear every time I go out there I never want to leave...gotta graduate so I can start planning on moving out there. I'll post some pics later on after the race of some of my fun and some hot cars...gotta do some crash course practicing lol.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Race 5 Sedona Raceway 35 Laps    Season 2 Race 5 Sedona Raceway 35 Laps Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 10:19 am

Congratulations hot shot 330 p4 for your pole to Victory at Sedona! You have definitely picked a car that suits you and you have become a contenda! The website has been updated. Lots of position changes in the points and the points are really tight throughout!

Season 2 Race 5 Sedona Raceway 35 Laps Sedonawinner

The second half of the season is upon us racers! Next up Silverstone.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Race 5 Sedona Raceway 35 Laps    Season 2 Race 5 Sedona Raceway 35 Laps Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:56 pm

After watching the replays, there was some great racing in both rooms. The battle between CCB er I mean HEAVYMETALCORE and vV Science Vv was close the entire race. In B room it was a 4 way battle most of the race between Cantuone, Zambo367, LETHALRAID3N and Maccabee357. That was interesting to watch. RAIDE3N was trying to get by Zambo but just couldn't get it done and Zambo was trying to get around Cantuone while having RAID3N pressuring him. All the while Maccabee357 is just a few car length back. Great racing guys!
Back to top Go down
zambo367

PostSubject: fun race    Season 2 Race 5 Sedona Raceway 35 Laps Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:20 pm

I realy enjoyed the race ,being the meat between 2 slices of bread is always a fun exersise. I had to presure Cantoon while keeping an eye out for Leathel ,I made a mistake Leatel pounced thankfully I had more top end to stave off his atack-good racing Leathel . Cantoon finaly made a mistake then it was down to runing consistantly. Good run Leathel you have realy steped it up,it was good to beat Cantoon being he's the man who won last week so it's allways good to beat the man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Race 5 Sedona Raceway 35 Laps    Season 2 Race 5 Sedona Raceway 35 Laps Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 2 Race 5 Sedona Raceway 35 Laps
Page 1 of 1