Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 9 Race 3 Road America

Go down 
+23
Luongo27
Maxximilllion
THF dvsSublime
Peader24
KikRox268
ox FASTLANE xo
jpnvr4
lukemad9999
Dr PiiHB
No1 Tommy Smurf
Basticular
XMan4299
Abramsmech17
Raceboy77
Warpig2011
OLDFenderBender
Blahzay xxl
bigdutyDMomoney
Matthnt
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
SaintedPlacebo4
Sirkane2
Admin/PredatorUSMC
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 1:39 pm

Dr PiiHB wrote:
I don't think they changed because of the testing getting done during the break. I think all pi will change for everyone between now and Indy. That's the way I interpret it anyways.

He said the PI's arent done, nor the site only the points updated
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 4:48 pm

The PI will be most likely updated by Sunday as will the site. I have chosen to not involve myself into the PI discussion. It's the same every season. And honestly the same type of discussion happens in every racing series IRL that is not a 'spec' series. Sometimes silence is the best choice. I will say I am paying attention though.

Some folks I have contacted directly. Not everything needs to be public.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:59 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Chances are in anything above S class, most people could destroy me lol. That being said. Lets go B class and see who wins

i accept your challenge, lets do this.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 6:07 pm

Raceboy77 wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Chances are in anything above S class, most people could destroy me lol. That being said. Lets go B class and see who wins

I could get in on this also.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 6:10 pm

Lol That's where I am my best. It would explain why im better in ST as well.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 6:10 pm

Dr PiiHB wrote:
Raceboy77 wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:

I could get in on this also.
I'll run a G*& D@#$ shoping cart i just wanna race lil' girl's!!!
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 6:11 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:

we gonna do this?
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 7:02 pm

Raceboy77 wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:

we gonna do this?

I hope you know by i didnt mean "better than everybody" but i am willing to run some laps.
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 7:03 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Raceboy77 wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:

we gonna do this?

I hope you know by i didnt mean "better than everybody" but i am willing to run some laps.

oh, i thought you meant you were :p damn. maybe sometime we can get a couple people just to mess around then.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 7:35 pm

Like I said. I am in. Just tell me when and where. I live my life a quarter mile at a time.....well I guess not in this case. But I'm down for a race. We doin pink slips yo? Cause I'll take whatever wreck you show up in any day. Werd lil' girls.

Sorry I got a little carried away there.
Back to top Go down
NSA Roca

NSA Roca

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 11:37 pm

Come on guys im the youngest( only 15) and i no that you guys are being immature about this. Lets all relax and just take it to the track on the 10th. Relax guys lets not make a big deal and im not just talking about NSA sainted you can be a little cocky at time and full of you yourself because you think your a better driver when your not sure you have a win but not much competition in GS js
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 12:17 am

Road America Results
>>> CLICK HERE FOR COMPLETE RESULTS <<<
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Class Winners
GT – Congratulations to THF dvsSublime for the convincing win in the #45 RUF RGT-8.

GS - Congratulations to SkiNl3Y for the dominating win in the #19 Aston Martin V12 Vantage of Aston Martin Racing. Congratulation for getting your first Pole Position and the first win of your Forza Sports Car Series Career!

ST- Congratulations to Raceboy77 for the win in his #77 Nissan Silva Spec-R RWD.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hard Chargers
The GT Hard Charger Award 2 point bonus is earned by BasicBlaq in the #00 Ascari KZ1R for Charging through the field from 13th to finish 7th gaining 6 positions!

The GS Hard Charger Award 2 point bonus is earned by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN in the #14 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe for Charging from 9th in the field to finish 6th gaining 3 positions!

The ST Hard Charger Award 2 point bonus is earned by jpnVR4 in the #79 Nissan Silva Spec-R RWD for Charging from 10th in the field to finish 5th gaining 5 positions!

Race Recap and Incident Report

ST

Lap 1 -Turn 5 - The #199 Honda S2000 RWD driven by Peader24 and the #33 Lexus SC300 RWD driven by Sirkane2 have slight contact that causes no damage. PENALTY - RACE INCIDENT

Lap 2 - Turn 1 - Peader24 gets into the back of JpnVR4's #79 Nissan Silva Spec-R RWD. causing moderate damage. It appeared that the two were racing closely into the turn with Peader 24 in chase. As the two went into the corner Peader 24 let off the gas and got on the brakes a bit early to prevent hitting the bumper but as he stayed close under braking JpnVR4 had to check up a second time as he started to push into the corner. It appears this second tap of the brakes caught Peader 24 offguard and the contact was created. PENALTY - RACE INCIDENT

Lap 2 - Turn 3 - Kamikaze1414 goes wide and off track. As he returns to the racing surface he does so right into the line and flow of oncoming traffic causing the #83 Scion FR-S RWD of XMan4299 to contact the right side door of Kamikaze1414's #7 Opel Speedster Turbo RWD causing significant damage to both cars and loss of control. PENALTY - 30 second Penalty and 5 Point Deduction 2 Race Probation(30 second penalty has no effect on race outcome)

There were a few incidents of other minor bumps and a lil rubbing of cars but nothing worthy of further noting.

GS

Lap 1 - Turn 1 - Dr PiiHB under braking gets alongside of Matthnt into turn 1 as the two turn in it appears the two touch ever so slightly causing the #96 Aston Martin DBS of Matthnt no damage but does cause minor damage to Dr PiiHB's #1 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe. PENALTY - RACING INCIDENT

Lap 1 - Turn 1 - Tachyon Racing {R} does not brake safely and rear ends Abramsmech17 causing significant damage and loss of control. PENALTY - 5 Point Deduction 2 Race Probation

Lap 1 - Turn 1 - Hiredgun308 makes a gutsy and risky braking move into turn one in between 2 cars. The move causes a very slight touch (Forza contact made it react worse than it was) with #41 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe of maxximillion. The reaction to the light contact causes Hiredgun308's car to veer to the left a bit which then causes a second contact of the two and then several other cars to get involved causing minor damage to a few of them. Nice move but extra risky Hiredgun308! PENALTY - WARNING (This could have turned out much worse)

GT

Lag Created contact only noted

No Contact. Clean Race in GT!

Results are up Road America>>> CLICK HERE FOR COMPLETE RESULTS <<<

Current Points Are Up.

Team Points Updated.

Top 3 has been Updated.

PIRS UPDATED

WRITE UP COMPLETED

WINNERS PICTURES UPDATED

Top 3 Points Leaders Points Pictures updated

Replays Loaded to my storefront
ST A Room
GS A Room
GT A Room
GT B Room

Under Probation:
1 Races Left {Step 2 of Penalty}: (ST) forstsc400 {R} #93 Scion FR-S RWD
1 Races Left: (ST) PredatorUSMC #54 BMW M3 (E36) RWD
2 Races Left: (ST) Kamikaze1414 #7 Opel Speedster Turbo RWD
2 Races Left: (GS) Tachyon Racing {R} #99 Porsche 911 GT3 (997)
Back to top Go down
Warpig2011

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 2:29 am

glroca wrote:
Come on guys im the youngest( only 15) and i no that you guys are being immature about this. Lets all relax and just take it to the track on the 10th. Relax guys lets not make a big deal and im not just talking about NSA sainted you can be a little cocky at time and full of you yourself because you think your a better driver when your not sure you have a win but not much competition in GS js
this has been an ongoing arguement with you two so ill crush this now Roca and sainted you guys both have your strengths and weaknesses roca sainted will beat you everytime in s class now in r3 could be a different story if you really think he isnt a good driver then let the cars do the talking cause from what i see you dont have as many top 5s or podiums as sainted so i think he has you in the skill category i myself am much faster than sainted he isnt full of himself because he won sebring he won because he had to much pi when he was at 660 i was running faster times than him at sebring in the ZL1 at 647 so he isnt full of himself what so ever he doesnt join a room with me talking bout oh ill beat you warpig cause i would mop him at the same pi everybody in this series has their strengths and weaknesses just some of us less weaknesses then others (not intended to insult anyone)
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 3:48 am

glroca wrote:

Im so confused on why you come out of no where with this. i didnt say i was better then someone, i said that i myself am faster in one class over another. if i was to hot lap i could get higher personal best times in lower classes is all i was saying. top 1000-2000 in S class compared to top <1000 in B, C, etc. had nothing to do with "oh im faster than all of you" because im clearly not -.- people cant read now-a-days i swear.
Back to top Go down
NSA Roca

NSA Roca

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 5:20 am

I wasnt talking about somthing you said ob the forum. Im just talking about in general. Because there have been a few times" send over the tune for the F1 i bet i can beat your leaderboard times." Idk somtimes you just come across that your better then everyone else
Back to top Go down
OLDFenderBender

OLDFenderBender

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 6:54 am

Warpig2011 wrote:
glroca wrote:
this has been an ongoing arguement with you two so ill crush this now Roca and sainted you guys both have your strengths and weaknesses roca sainted will beat you everytime in s class now in r3 could be a different story if you really think he isnt a good driver then let the cars do the talking cause from what i see you dont have as many top 5s or podiums as sainted so i think he has you in the skill category i myself am much faster than sainted he isnt full of himself because he won sebring he won because he had to much pi when he was at 660 i was running faster times than him at sebring in the ZL1 at 647 so he isnt full of himself what so ever he doesnt join a room with me talking bout oh ill beat you warpig cause i would mop him at the same pi everybody in this series has their strengths and weaknesses just some of us less weaknesses then others (not intended to insult anyone)

Quote :
This has been an ongoing argument with you two, so I'll crush this now. Roca and Sainted, you guys both have your strengths and weaknesses. Roca, Sainted will beat you every time in S class, now in R3 could be a different story.

If you really think he isnt a good driver, then let the cars do the talking, cause from what I see you don't have as many top 5s or podiums as sainted. So I think he has you in the skill category, I myself, am much faster than Sainted, he isn't full of himself because he won Sebring. He won because he had too much PI when he was at 660. I was running faster times than him at Sebring in the ZL1 at 647, so he isn't full of himself what so ever.

He doesn't join a room with me talking about "Oh, I'll beat you Warpig." Cause I would mop him at the same PI. Everybody in this series has their strengths and weaknesses, just some of us (have) other weaknesses then other people (not intended to insult anyone).

Here is my interjection, Piglet. Please use you punctuation, I fixed it for you, reading a wall of text like that hurts the eyes, as well as the amounts of run-on sentences that can miss the true meaning of what you typed... Suspect

As for the other argument, it's as pointless as a bag of rocks.... just move on from this.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 7:35 am

glroca wrote:
I wasnt talking about somthing you said ob the forum. Im just talking about in general. Because there have been a few times" send over the tune for the F1 i bet i can beat your leaderboard times." Idk somtimes you just come across that your better then everyone else

Oh i never said anything about being better than everyone else. just you.
Back to top Go down
NSA Roca

NSA Roca

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 8:18 am

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
glroca wrote:

Ill say this in S were even and lower then S yes your defenitly better but you cant drive anything faster then S class
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 8:21 am

glroca wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
glroca wrote:

Ill say this in S were even and lower then S yes your defenitly better but you cant drive anything faster then S class

I like the butchering of the word "definitely"
But if you want to test it, race me.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 8:37 am

Warpig2011 wrote:
glroca wrote:
....ohh piglet my lil sister with no arms could beat you ....how many times have you had a top 5?...or been with a girl? your telling a 15 year old kid your better then him....gettem tough guy!!! if the Gman didnt build every thing you drive this year you would have already quit....wait have you already quit?
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 9:23 am

Roscoe - PREACH!!!
Fender - Thank you. I knew I couldn't have been the only one that noticed the amazing grammar used there.
Back to top Go down
THF dvsSublime

THF dvsSublime

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 9:53 am

OLDFenderBender wrote:
Warpig2011 wrote:
glroca wrote:

Quote :
This has been an ongoing argument with you two, so I'll crush this now. Roca and Sainted, you guys both have your strengths and weaknesses. Roca, Sainted will beat you every time in S class, now in R3 could be a different story.

If you really think he isnt a good driver, then let the cars do the talking, cause from what I see you don't have as many top 5s or podiums as sainted. So I think he has you in the skill category, I myself, am much faster than Sainted, he isn't full of himself because he won Sebring. He won because he had too much PI when he was at 660. I was running faster times than him at Sebring in the ZL1 at 647, so he isn't full of himself what so ever.

He doesn't join a room with me talking about "Oh, I'll beat you Warpig." Cause I would mop him at the same PI. Everybody in this series has their strengths and weaknesses, just some of us (have) other weaknesses then other people (not intended to insult anyone).

Here is my interjection, Piglet. Please use you punctuation, I fixed it for you, reading a wall of text like that hurts the eyes, as well as the amounts of run-on sentences that can miss the true meaning of what you typed... Suspect

As for the other argument, it's as pointless as a bag of rocks.... just move on from this.

Piglet is still learning to write, cut him some slack. "You shouldn't of done that, he's just a boy. Poor little fella" lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 10:20 am

Ok guys. It's starting to become personal attacks. I was ok when it was race banter. Time for moderation and the delete hammer. From this text forward no further personal attacks or name calling or it will be deleted.

Thanks,
Admin.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 10:27 am

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
Ok guys. It's starting to become personal attacks. I was ok when it was race banter. Time for moderation and the delete hammer. From this text forward no further personal attacks or name calling or it will be deleted.

Thanks,
Admin.
RODGER CAPN.
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 11:11 am

lloollololololoolololollololololololololoololloloolololollool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 9 Race 3 Road America
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next