Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 9 Race 3 Road America

Go down 
+23
Luongo27
Maxximilllion
THF dvsSublime
Peader24
KikRox268
ox FASTLANE xo
jpnvr4
lukemad9999
Dr PiiHB
No1 Tommy Smurf
Basticular
XMan4299
Abramsmech17
Raceboy77
Warpig2011
OLDFenderBender
Blahzay xxl
bigdutyDMomoney
Matthnt
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
SaintedPlacebo4
Sirkane2
Admin/PredatorUSMC
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 11:24 am

Raceboy77 wrote:
lloollololololoolololollololololololololoololloloolololollool

Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 8 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHV7RiuaWdTliMcifKZ36jRQ9yXah9CNWHM3f2NCzj-mUtAo_D
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 11:53 am

This is for roscoe

ROR!
Back to top Go down
Warpig2011

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 11:06 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
Warpig2011 wrote:
glroca wrote:
Come on guys im the youngest( only 15) and i no that you guys are being immature about this. Lets all relax and just take it to the track on the 10th. Relax guys lets not make a big deal and im not just talking about NSA sainted you can be a little cocky at time and full of you yourself because you think your a better driver when your not sure you have a win but not much competition in GS js
this has been an ongoing arguement with you two so ill crush this now Roca and sainted you guys both have your strengths and weaknesses roca sainted will beat you everytime in s class now in r3 could be a different story if you really think he isnt a good driver then let the cars do the talking cause from what i see you dont have as many top 5s or podiums as sainted so i think he has you in the skill category i myself am much faster than sainted he isnt full of himself because he won sebring he won because he had to much pi when he was at 660 i was running faster times than him at sebring in the ZL1 at 647 so he isnt full of himself what so ever he doesnt join a room with me talking bout oh ill beat you warpig cause i would mop him at the same pi everybody in this series has their strengths and weaknesses just some of us less weaknesses then others (not intended to insult anyone)
....ohh piglet my lil sister with no arms could beat you ....how many times have you had a top 5?...or been with a girl? your telling a 15 year old kid your better then him....gettem tough guy!!! if the Gman didnt build every thing you drive this year you would have already quit....wait have you already quit?
climb down off your mountain of pi and im faster than you lol you cant talk crap roscoe
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 12:12 am

Well, until your in the same class racing against one another there is nothing to settle. So who knows what the tenth season will bring....
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 11:34 am

REHAB I'm sorry I Don't speak freaky deaky Dutch... but fyi I race on every night of the week some in spec cars....just saying its easy to find me Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 12:25 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
REHAB I'm sorry I Don't speak freaky deaky Dutch... but fyi I race on every night of the week some in spec cars....just saying its easy to find me Twisted Evil
Bring me into a decent spec series? Smile
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 2:53 pm

Raceboy77 wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
Bring me into a decent spec series? Smile
i was going to talk to you about a imsa porsch cup series on monday nights...CLOSE RACING!!! look at realisticracing.net starts in two weeks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 9 Race 3 Road America
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8