Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Massive update IFCA World Rankings

Go down 
+3
Raceboy77
Admin/PredatorUSMC
AAR GTDon
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

Massive update IFCA World Rankings - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Massive update IFCA World Rankings   Massive update IFCA World Rankings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 8:36 am

Lol @"true forza fan" saying im less of a player because i dont have 100 bucks to drop on all the dlc packs. You just rubbed me the wrong way with that bud.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Massive update IFCA World Rankings   Massive update IFCA World Rankings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 8:43 am

You can get select cars. You don't have to buy the entire DLC. At least it was that way. There were a few DLC packs that I only picked up a couple of cars from because I did not want the entire pack.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Massive update IFCA World Rankings   Massive update IFCA World Rankings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 9:23 am

Eh the way it works out in the end its like 4 cars equals the whole pack anyways. But that being said, not everyone can afford that. And the notion that less content makes someone less of a gamer, fan, driver, just seems rude. Not everyone can afford the game's dlc like that.
Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: Massive update IFCA World Rankings   Massive update IFCA World Rankings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 9:39 am

Funny, wasn't really the intent to insult anyone, more a case to honor the truly dedicated, while at the same time picking good cars that no one was likely to have too much seat time in.

And yes, you can buy the individual cars.
Back to top Go down
MTBVator

PostSubject: Re: Massive update IFCA World Rankings   Massive update IFCA World Rankings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 2:53 pm

Thanks Don for this " media guide" style write up. It shows the extra effort many put into this game that take it to the next level. I raced across several organization's series prior to the finalization of the rankings, knowing most these competitors through reputation, at least. This was before I started in FSCS. Even then, I felt that FSCS competitors may have been underrated. I do know that I, being in lobby 1, am overrated, but jumped to that level with a couple victories in the last weeks of the calculation period. ( FYI, the competitors in the primary series' (DMR) I was competing in are filling lobby 2). The calculation is is influenced by the strength and diversity of one's competition, and the DMR Spec series brought in people from several different organizations.
...A work issue has derailed my train of thought for this post... At any rate, I will challenge myself to get that Spark around Sebring as fast and smooth as possible. It will be an uphill battle to get to round two! What is certain, is that the final round will hold the top drivers that still have the time and or passion to commit to this game. I am also certain that Raceboy will be included in that group, given the opportunity to compete.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Massive update IFCA World Rankings   Massive update IFCA World Rankings - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Massive update IFCA World Rankings
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2