Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chevy unveils C7 Corvette

Go down 
+7
Speed Demon 69
No1 Tommy Smurf
hannibaljazz 98
Raceboy77
The LSA
SaintedPlacebo4
Admin/PredatorUSMC
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What do you think of the New C7 Vette
Love it!!!
Chevy unveils C7 Corvette - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%Chevy unveils C7 Corvette - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
Like it.
Chevy unveils C7 Corvette - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%Chevy unveils C7 Corvette - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 7 ]
It's ok
Chevy unveils C7 Corvette - Page 2 I_vote_lcap24%Chevy unveils C7 Corvette - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 5 ]
Hate it!
Chevy unveils C7 Corvette - Page 2 I_vote_lcap24%Chevy unveils C7 Corvette - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 5 ]
Don't care.
Chevy unveils C7 Corvette - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%Chevy unveils C7 Corvette - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 21

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
OLDFenderBender

OLDFenderBender

Chevy unveils C7 Corvette - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chevy unveils C7 Corvette   Chevy unveils C7 Corvette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 1:28 pm

Dr PiiHB wrote:
No1 Tommy Smurf wrote:
OLDFenderBender wrote:
I reject all of your realities and substitute my own thank you very much.

was that a mythbusters quote?

if it is you have great taste
And yes sir I do believe that is

Not word for word, but yes
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Chevy unveils C7 Corvette   Chevy unveils C7 Corvette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 10:12 pm

so im wanting to do some weather racing so i hop on GT5 for the first time since i got forza lol. and i had no clue but they have released tons of dlc cars... all free.. lmao turn 10 charged while gt5 didnt. anyways. one of the cars free that i just got was... The C7 2014 Corvette.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Chevy unveils C7 Corvette   Chevy unveils C7 Corvette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 10:22 pm

Sainted how is the online racing component of Gran Turismo? Is it any better than it used to be?
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Chevy unveils C7 Corvette   Chevy unveils C7 Corvette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 10:39 pm

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
Sainted how is the online racing component of Gran Turismo? Is it any better than it used to be?

to be completely honest, i didnt race too much online. i got it before i was into online racing and so thats my goal for tonight, decide if i like the online or not lol. althought kudos. they have weather effects, a creat a track mode, anf they have added SPA, Twin Ring, and some other tracks. and they are still updating. seems they wanted to make one game for the ps3 and just build off of it. I wonder if they will do the same for the ps4. they also had a race car only pack, where they added touring cars, gt300/500 and other cars that are not in forza at all. it seems liek tehy looked at what forza was missing and threw it all in there. i would be excited for gt6 judging by what they accomplished with however many (2?) years of updates.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Chevy unveils C7 Corvette   Chevy unveils C7 Corvette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 11:36 pm

Also im almost positive this wasnt there before but now you can choose how many liters of fuel, individual tires (the compounds) and there is a pit crew.
Back to top Go down
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Chevy unveils C7 Corvette   Chevy unveils C7 Corvette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 9:21 am

Not sure on how true these photos are but apparently these photos are leaks of the convertible Corvette C7.

Chevy unveils C7 Corvette - Page 2 Corvette1

Chevy unveils C7 Corvette - Page 2 Corvette2

if these images are accurate it shows that the convertible will have a smaller rear spoiler and smaller sized alloys available (this is from the website auto car)

from what they can tell they believe it has a fabric roof as well to help save weight.
Back to top Go down
OLDFenderBender

OLDFenderBender

PostSubject: Re: Chevy unveils C7 Corvette   Chevy unveils C7 Corvette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 8:19 am

So I've just gone to the Detroit auto show and saw the famed C7 everyone is talking about. The pictures don't do the car any justice at all, the hood doesn't quite fit with the whole look. Also just about every one in the world thinks the front looks like a viper and the rear a camaro (that's coming from a lot of Mopar people too, go figure Rolling Eyes ), but also quite a bit of people love the way it looks too.
Back to top Go down
Zed 0 Sick

Zed 0 Sick

PostSubject: Re: Chevy unveils C7 Corvette   Chevy unveils C7 Corvette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 10:46 am

It's a beautiful car, I was slightly disappointed with the power plant under the hood. I felt like they were cheap when it came to the motor only 450hp and "estimated" 450ftlbs of torque. I understand this isn't there "performance" model but I still think the base model could have been a little more impressive on the performance side. (not saying 450hp isn't a lot but considering just about every pickup truck these days has close to 400hp this isn't impressive to me)
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: Chevy unveils C7 Corvette   Chevy unveils C7 Corvette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:01 am

Its the base model the z06 and zr1 has about 1yr and a half before we even see it.
So don't worry about hp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chevy unveils C7 Corvette   Chevy unveils C7 Corvette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:04 am

A wild zed appeared
Back to top Go down
Zed 0 Sick

Zed 0 Sick

PostSubject: Re: Chevy unveils C7 Corvette   Chevy unveils C7 Corvette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 10:29 pm

I poke my nose around still, just don't have time to race.

Blahzay I don't know if they'll have a Z06 model, I think they're trying to do the whole retro thing and keep the stingray around for a minute. I could see them doing like a LS4 and L88 package if they're going to try retro, but getting a 454 in the front of these cars would be a sight to see lol...
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Chevy unveils C7 Corvette   Chevy unveils C7 Corvette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 8:57 am

Zed 0 Sick wrote:
I poke my nose around still, just don't have time to race.

Blahzay I don't know if they'll have a Z06 model, I think they're trying to do the whole retro thing and keep the stingray around for a minute. I could see them doing like a LS4 and L88 package if they're going to try retro, but getting a 454 in the front of these cars would be a sight to see lol...
That would be awesome. I would love to see some classic packages come out for this thing. It would he cool to see an L88 again. You think they would do the ZR1? That was around with the old ones.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Chevy unveils C7 Corvette   Chevy unveils C7 Corvette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 11:14 am

I read somewhere there will be a Z06 variant.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chevy unveils C7 Corvette   Chevy unveils C7 Corvette - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chevy unveils C7 Corvette
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2