Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP

Go down 
+22
NSA Roca
Basicblaq
No1 Tommy Smurf
HUGH B 006
lukemad9999
Zenrad
monette92
bigdutyDMomoney
Ruptured Duck77
Blahzay xxl
Swan
AAR WolfPack
The LSA
bombsquadguy
killerz2801
R3troD
Raceboy77
SaintedPlacebo4
Dr PiiHB
Matthnt
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
Admin/PredatorUSMC
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:21 am

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
@Tommy, i went in way too deep and basically did to him what you did to me at Infineon.

ouch sorry to hear that for both parties involved
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 6:24 am

This is the second time that I was damaged on lap 3 again. This time was able to finish but wasn't able to keep up with the rest of the field. I think I will just volunteer to start at the back of the pack next race. It starting to get frustrating in putting in so much time and then to get damage within 3 laps of the race beginning. I guess i will see what happens next race Sad
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 7:08 am

Ok after calming down...this is a bad Sunday many of us raced multiple races and the lag rate was simply atrocious tommy assuming you held it good run in b room
congratulations to the winners

Back to top Go down
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 7:44 am

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
Ok after calming down...this is a bad Sunday many of us raced multiple races and the lag rate was simply atrocious tommy assuming you held it good run in b room
congratulations to the winners

was a shame that you lagged out (I hoped you lagged into your own lobby so you can at least get something) and I do believe I had a good run in B room thank you, I am hopeful that I have gained some places in lobby A considering what happened in lobby A and my decent pace.

Hopefully you have better luck next race roscoe
Back to top Go down
NSA Roca

NSA Roca

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 7:50 am

I would like to say this to the people who were conplaining about my car last night. Let me say this i started in 4th, so for you to say im holding you up it not right. Yes i will say my car isnt the greatest at handling so yeah being behind me is a pain, but on the straights a few were holding me back but i kept my mouth shut. Dont even think about tell me im holding you up because all you had to say is" Roca can you move over" and i would of done so. And by the way try driving my car for 50 laps any where because its a lil' girl so you guys in lets say handling cars dont have to deal with what i do EVERY RACE. I am sorry for being slower but deal with it. Because as LSA and one or two people said" get this F1 out of my mirror "so im not that slow. So think before you say it to me next time
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 8:25 am

Roca its all good my young brother just keep wheeling it!!!!
Ps.is jester dead? If so pleasedisregard second half of previous post thank you
Back to top Go down
jpnvr4

jpnvr4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 8:46 am

glroca wrote:
I would like to say this to the people who were conplaining about my car last night. Let me say this i started in 4th, so for you to say im holding you up it not right. Yes i will say my car isnt the greatest at handling so yeah being behind me is a pain, but on the straights a few were holding me back but i kept my mouth shut. Dont even think about tell me im holding you up because all you had to say is" Roca can you move over" and i would of done so. And by the way try driving my car for 50 laps any where because its a lil' girl so you guys in lets say handling cars dont have to deal with what i do EVERY RACE. I am sorry for being slower but deal with it. Because as LSA and one or two people said" get this F1 out of my mirror "so im not that slow. So think before you say it to me next time

Rocaa ... I only flipped when U let Citizen by with no issue, and I hve more pull than him ... U went way wide on the 1st coner and unlike wht u did with citizen u decided 2 hold that line which would have forced u wide and into my line ... Then u did it again on the 2nd hairpin .... Thing is when I got left behind by a mistke I made I made tht time bck up within 2 laps ... I just don't like being forced off my line when I alwys give wy 2 the better line ... ie: thene tht cn b kept without pushin into the other rcers line ...

So no hard feelings ... It was the heat of the moment and also that citizen jus ran away after pls I got tpped the put me over the top ... Its behond me nd I say on 2 da next 1 .. Any more tlkin ... Do it on the trcak ... See U there ... I'll b in the #79 F50
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 9:23 am

Jp did you win ST?.... if so congrats bud that's awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
jpnvr4

jpnvr4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 9:32 am

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
Jp did you win ST?.... if so congrats bud that's awesome!!!

Thnx man .. I think the no sandbagging policy paid off finally ... Lol
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:23 am

I think I had the best pit strategy of the race, came in 7th on lap 15. Had third by a large margin on lap 30. :-)
Back to top Go down
killerz2801

killerz2801

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:25 am

And then you almost wrecked 1st and 2nd in the GS race, great pit strategy SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRciCbyL9Bx7VxiDjPBVq32w-YYB9U5IKJ-xfqh2Kdsa0QLaOOh
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:32 am

glroca wrote:

Ummm, I am not sure but I am thinking isn't this what racing is all about? Trying to pass, using a cars advantages, minimizing its disadvantages, racing for position while trying to hold your own. I don't know but is sounds just like a good race.

Racing is pretty much made up of 'close calls' and 'almost wrecks" that's where some of the intensity and pressure comes from.

RACERS NAME CALLING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AND WILL BE DELETED SOON AS I SEE IT!!
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:39 am

No disrespect to either driver but Roca or jpn the fact that we are in the same class its the other drivers job to get around us don't get mad if you can't get by just figure it out....Now on other hand last week i was lapped so the right thing to do is keep my line and let the other driver by,but if you not being lapped or have car damage just keep pushing and driving the best you can.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:40 am

Blahzay xxl wrote:
No disrespect to either driver but Roca or jpn the fact that we are in the same class its the other drivers job to get around us don't get mad if you can't get by just figure it out....Now on other hand last week i was lapped so the right thing to do is keep my line and let the other driver by,but if you not being lapped or have car damage just keep pushing and driving the best you can.

+1
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:04 pm

I tried to stay off the gs leader thats why I went off...
Back to top Go down
killerz2801

killerz2801

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:39 pm

And then you ran directly in the middle if the track in front of me. Not cool, not cool.
Back to top Go down
killerz2801

killerz2801

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:48 pm

And we both know that if you would have done that earlier to show on the replay, you would be facing a penalty. This is the last I'm talking about this. See you next week
Back to top Go down
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:00 pm

killerz2801 wrote:
And we both know that if you would have done that earlier to show on the replay, you would be facing a penalty. This is the last I'm talking about this. See you next week

to be honest it does not sound like it was done on purpose (why would citizen affect another classes race) and from the sounds of it he did not plan on causing this incident and the replay was unlikely to play any part of his actions (this is me guessing) and besides the pit window tends not to appear in replays anyway because of the length of the replays (one way or another it would not have been visible because it happened after pitting from what I tell).

but you could be right it could have been done on purpose (but as I said I do not know because I was not involved etc)

if you feel so strongly about it PM pred and get whoever else who was involved in the incident or saw it themselves to come forward and get both sides of the story (i.e. yourself, citizen and whoever else).

This will enable pred to make an informed decision rather than pred making no decision on the incident
Back to top Go down
killerz2801

killerz2801

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:07 pm

It happened after lap 40. It wouldn't be on the replay, and rules state the actions that drivers must take when reentering the racing surface. Not going to try and handout penalty to other drivers. It's not my place. and thats not what i want. It will be a mental note of mine from now on is all.

Going to start practicing for next week tonight if anyone is interested. I could really use some help with the driving line around this place. Not my strong tracks at all, hope to change that.
Back to top Go down
NSA Roca

NSA Roca

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:30 pm

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
glroca wrote:

Ummm, I am not sure but I am thinking isn't this what racing is all about? Trying to pass, using a cars advantages, minimizing its disadvantages, racing for position while trying to hold your own. I don't know but is sounds just like a good race.

Racing is pretty much made up of 'close calls' and 'almost wrecks" that's where some of the intensity and pressure comes from.

RACERS NAME CALLING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AND WILL BE DELETED SOON AS I SEE IT!!
Pred the names i used were not against them. I was saying that they didnt complain about me being slow unlike an other driver of which i didnt say.
Back to top Go down
Hiredgun308

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:39 pm

The incident killer is/was up set about was when a gt drive was try to pass me through the s curve and ran off in the attempt to pass. I'm sure it wasn't the gt drivers intention to come out on the track in front of killer to mess him up but more to get back to racing. It did mess killer up and he does have a right to be upset because killer may have been able to catch me. That is not really a place to try an pass. The gt driver could have waited till the straight but didn't that's racing in the heat of the moment. I myself was passed many times in risky place by several gt driver this race. Its the gt drivers responsibility to pass the GS class cleanly.
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:43 pm

Hiredgun308 wrote:
The incident killer is/was up set about was when a gt drive was try to pass me through the s curve and ran off in the attempt to pass. I'm sure it wasn't the gt drivers intention to come out on the track in front of killer to mess him up but more to get back to racing. It did mess killer up and he does have a right to be upset because killer may have been able to catch me. That is not really a place to try an pass. The gt driver could have waited till the straight but didn't that's racing in the heat of the moment. I myself was passed many times in risky place by several gt driver this race. Its the gt drivers responsibility to pass the GS class cleanly.

yes..I agree both racers should pick a line. There is no reason why GS car should stay in the middle of a turn or straight...I have seen this in pass races.

B Room GS guys were really good I was able to go around then in turns with no issue...so of them even pulled off to the side which they didn't need to do
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:48 pm

Hired you ole cramudgin... congratulations
Roca he was referring to me i believe...sorry pred not a fan of that person/DB!!!
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:53 pm

Basicblaq wrote:
Hiredgun308 wrote:

yes..I agree both racers should pick a line. There is no reason why GS car should stay in the middle of a turn or straight...I have seen this in pass races.

B Room GS guys were really good I was able to go around then in turns with no issue...so of them even pulled off to the side which they didn't need to do
basic i lagged out before you could lap me but let me assure you i would have been in the middle of the corners if its me fliping or you having to wait.... well my friend im not flipping;)
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 3:01 pm

one thing that is a reoccuring issue is that the GT drivers will go to pass and push the GS guys off their line and off the track by muscling them over to the point where htey have no track left. it has happened to me a bunch. if im going into a corner and i have the inside line you cant ride rumble and dirt to get under neath me then wash out and leave me no where but in the dirt. I dont know i just feel like irl the higher class cars are much classier while passing the lower classes. Its like our GT pass but then they dont modify their line to accommodate the extra car. its like "oh i have a bumper on you let me run my line as if you werent there and if you dont move then A. you are getting hit or B. you are dumping it into the dirt" Just because you dive into the corner and are passing does not mean that you can run as if the other car isnt there and that happens a ton.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next