Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP

Go down 
+22
NSA Roca
Basicblaq
No1 Tommy Smurf
HUGH B 006
lukemad9999
Zenrad
monette92
bigdutyDMomoney
Ruptured Duck77
Blahzay xxl
Swan
AAR WolfPack
The LSA
bombsquadguy
killerz2801
R3troD
Raceboy77
SaintedPlacebo4
Dr PiiHB
Matthnt
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
Admin/PredatorUSMC
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Basicblaq

SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 8:32 pm

The LSA wrote:
Freakin' Canadians.

excusez-moi?

Je pense que je vais prendre un Vette la prochaine fois que j'en vois un sur la piste de la pratique.!!!
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 8:47 pm

Basicblaq wrote:
The LSA wrote:
Freakin' Canadians.

excusez-moi?

Je pense que je vais prendre un Vette la prochaine fois que j'en vois un sur la piste de la pratique.!!!

its funny bc you always sounded kinda spanish to me and here you are speaking french.
Back to top Go down
The LSA

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 9:02 pm

lol it's just my excuse for thinking that raceboy is a robot.
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:08 am

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
By forcing a pass I mean taking a line that makes the GS car 'have' to let you by. THIS move also applies to passing within a class...its a classic take the line away so as you pass the person being passed can't block or prevent the pass.

When you do this on a GT car that may be fine but when you do this against a GS this is a problem. We do not have the same brake zone as you. Some of the cars may be able to outbrake you still. I know from personal experience that every time you do this, you're putting yourself at risk of being crashed. You've done this to me numerous times when I've been in a GS car. When your passing and immediately steal the line away from the slower car and slam on the brakes whats going to happen when the GS car does not have to brake for another 50 meters? If its me...I'm going to pass you under braking to avoid crashing you(in your view I'm "racing" you when in fact I'm trying to not have a damaged racecar because of your ignorance or arrogance), or I'm just going to crash into you so you can blame me for your lack of racetrack respect. Some places this may be fine when dealing with GS cars but at chicanes and places where you know that GS cars have the same corner speed as you you will cause an accident but it won't be "your" fault.

All you need to do is what Basic always says, just hold your line.
Back to top Go down
killerz2801

killerz2801

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:58 am

I believe that if the GS cars were really trying to race a GT car (which is crazy, and absolute no gain to the GS car) it would be painfully obvious. Give to get, and when you take, expect to be taken.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:49 am

I Definitely race Gt cars on any strait i can....
but in a 'male vagina'....
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:44 am

I the read what everyone has been saying and waiting to voice my opinion. Everyone makes good points. Everyone also believes different things. I think, not that anyone cares, that we should treat this like a real race. When its a non passing zone, meaning tight section on the track or a tough chicane to navigate, the gt car should just be patient. At the same time the gs car should respect the abilities of the gt car. If its a section that you know the gt car is faster then give a little so that both cars don't lose time. To my knowledge no one has had any argument or trouble ever getting around me, aside from Sonoma where lag was involved. The rule says gs car hold your line. It does not say gs car hold your pace. There is a difference. I hold my line unless its an area where I know I will slow down the gt driver then I move over but I say I am moving before they get tome so they know it will be an easy pass and they don't overdrive and wash outing me. I race hard and fight for every inch of the track, ask anyone in gs and they will tell you I don't like being passed. Then ask anyone in gt if it is any harder to pass me once they catch me. Every one of them will say no and most would probably say it is easy to pass me.

It all boils down to logic. If a driver is being lapped, even in a section where you can hold pace with a gt car, but you decide to try to stay in front, then you are hurting both of you. I have seen it done and I have done it before. You race your race and just expect the faster car to be able to pass without you moving That's a lot harder than it sounds. Race a season of gt before you decide that you are not moving for them. Like I said earlier,holding your line is what you are supposed to do. Holding your pace is what is optional. Backing off the gas or braking split second earlier may slow you down but not nearly as much as having a gt driver damage you or running door to door with one just because you were in too big a hurry to allow them room to pass. The fault and responsibility does lie on the gt car per the rules, but it also lies on the gs car per racing respect and logic.

Think about it next time you are in a race and are trying to win. Compare a lap you race a gt car to a lap you simply lift and let them pass easily. You will be surprised. I hope this helps everyone and can stop this kind of thing from happening in the future. I think everyone needs a hug.

/HUG
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 12:17 pm

/hugANDCUDDLES <3. I've raced in both classes and when I raced GS I was very often faster than the GT cars through handling sections of the track. That being said, most of the time I would take a line that would let them by since they accelerated quickly. Lots of the time if they're beside me I went wide into the corner and got a huge run out of it. As a GT car, I often do the over under pass or just hold the inside line all the way until I'm clear if the five me it.
Back to top Go down
killerz2801

killerz2801

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 12:19 pm

Your also very predictable raceboy when it comes to passing a GS car. At least for me it is.
Back to top Go down
killerz2801

killerz2801

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 12:31 pm

After a lil more thought. Every race I have been apart of a GT car seems to run into/over a GS car. Things happen, heat of the moment or whatever happens. The best way to solve the issue is to practice with guys in the other classes. Raceboy practices with the GS guys probably the most out of any, and it's apparent due to his lack of accidents. I know his overall skill is also apart of this, but we wreck a ton in practice lol, but not in the race. Just a suggestion to all drivers. Especially newer drivers like myself. Next weekends track is going to be really bad if nobody does a lil give and take. Anyways, hope the best for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 12:37 pm

killerz2801 wrote:
After a lil more thought. Every race I have been apart of a GT car seems to run into/over a GS car. Things happen, heat of the moment or whatever happens. The best way to solve the issue is to practice with guys in the other classes. Raceboy practices with the GS guys probably the most out of any, and it's apparent due to his lack of accidents. I know his overall skill is also apart of this, but we wreck a ton in practice lol, but not in the race. Just a suggestion to all drivers. Especially newer drivers like myself. Next weekends track is going to be really bad if nobody does a lil give and take. Anyways, hope the best for everyone.
Keep in mind I practise in random pieces of garbage GS cars :p but yeah I generally pass the same for a reason, it works lol. And when we practise I wreck people for fun because I won't do it in the race :p.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 1:48 pm

i agree with what matt said and with piihb its just that i think a "forced" move will cost me and the GT car more time than if the gt waited until a better portion. i drive the best handling car in GS and i know for a fact i can out handle a few GT cars. and I can stop in a shorter distance as well. all to many times i had to slam my brakes to avoid hitting a GT car that comes barreling in to the corner to out break me which they cant or they make the corner but at such a reduced speed from braking like crazy i have to lose a ton of exit speed and mid corner speed to avoid hitting them.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 2:23 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
i agree with what matt said and with piihb its just that i think a "forced" move will cost me and the GT car more time than if the gt waited until a better portion. i drive the best handling car in GS and i know for a fact i can out handle a few GT cars. and I can stop in a shorter distance as well. all to many times i had to slam my brakes to avoid hitting a GT car that comes barreling in to the corner to out break me which they cant or they make the corner but at such a reduced speed from braking like crazy i have to lose a ton of exit speed and mid corner speed to avoid hitting them.
Saying things like this, not to pick on you but to prove a point, shows that you didn't understand what I wrote. Everyone in gs thinks they have the right of way. Just because you can outbrake SOME and out corner SOME doesn't mean you can do that to them all. To avoid the gt having to race you into the corner and brake late simply let them have the inside line, brake where they need to, and then they will out accelerate you on the straight. Its very simple. In your next practice session have raceboy pass you around lap 7 once everyone's car is broke in and race him hard forcing him to make a pass and push his car too hard. Then do it again on lap seven and allow him the line letting him keep full control of his car and you of yours. I promise you that your lap will be at least one second faster. Allowing a smooth pass and not having an accident is ALWAYS faster than making someone over drive and mess up. That could ruin their race and yours.

Again sainted I'm not pointing you out, you were just the first one to,once again, saythat you are going to force a gt car to out brake or outcorner you. It is avoidable and you will only gain time from it.

Also when you do this, raceboy, be sure not to drive perfect. I know you can make an impossible pass possible but its to show everyone in gs that its faster to be safe than it is to be stuborn. I know in the heat of racing you don't want to lose time but trust me, I drive this way and I have never had an incident, that wasn't caused by lag, with a gt car. You may lose a tenth of a second braking early but its better than a full second or more trying to stay in front of a gt car.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 2:31 pm

From my experience, I have never had a gt car "force" a pass on me, and yes that includes pred. I know he can get impatient. All the gs guys blame the gt drivers for the "forced" pass. If you really look at fault it would lie on the gs car. Think of it this way, if a car gets damaged during a race and is being approached by the leading car, do they hold them up and try to race the leader? No. They simply hold their line and allow the leader a clean pass. Its the same in multiclass racing. Watch it on tv, the lower class car will hold its line and simply slow down early for a corner to allow the higher class to get by before the corner or during the corner. It isn't hard to understand. The faster car deserves the racing line.
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 2:31 pm

I think communication is key and knowing what your car can do is also key. I seen a lot of GT guys go into a corner way to fast and not only mess up their line but the GS guys as well. Also most of everyone has said respect the guys you are racing against and they will do the same...I haven't had much issue racing again GS in practise or the real race.

I have also raced in GS and know for a fact that 95% of the GS cars can out break a GT car but the GT car can better accelerate then a GS(except the Caddy and Aston). When I know I am coming up on them in the corner I let then know it and when I am about to get on the gas I let then know what side so they know that they should hold their line.

I will only try and pass a GS car if I know I can stop in time without them running into me and hat usually means I have to be 100ft in front of them and I think U learn about where you can safetly take them by running a few practice laps with them in front of you
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 2:44 pm

piihb you didnt read what i said at all then. i am not forcing them to out brake or out corner me. if they want to pass me in the corner then they better think it through. i move for guys when i can afford the space. i have gone down the essess at atlanta and had to lose so much time because a gt car could NOT wait to pass me, force me way off my line and then proceed to be 20 mph slower down the essess. that is called the GT claiming they have right of way. and you knwo why that scenerio in practice with raceboy will never happen? because he knows what his car can do and he knows if he is going to pretty much match speed in a corner or cost himself (and by association the other GS driver) time then he says something like "hey im going to catch you in that section, it wont be worth it to force a pass there ill wait til the straight so its cleaner and faster" and you know what happens? he does exactly that and makes a clean pass. i have never found myself going "god damn GT driver!!" when he passes me simply bc he knows what he can do and where he can do it.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 2:48 pm

also you jsut said "race him hard" when did i EVER say i raced against the GT cars? never. another reason why that whole idea of yours doesnt connect to what i was saying. once again if we are racing r practicing he comes up, announces when he expects to catch you and then acts accordingly. i dont have to stop racing my race to let him pass bc he doesnt try to pass me in a bad section because he knows its a bad section. youre basically saying "if you are racing your own race and a GT car comes you need to move and let him by". no. if i am going to be passed by a gt and i can slide one way or the other i say it and i do and they go by me no problem. if im going into a technical section of track where there is only one line am i going to get out of it so that a gt car doesnt lose time? nope. if there is one line in that section then obviously its a no passing zone and they shouldnt expect to get by there anyways.

also upon rereading what piihb said he is once again assuming we are racing the GT cars. i dont think anyone has said that they race the GT cars. they said they run their race and get pushed around and stuffed by bad gt passing. i have lifted when appropriate and i move to either side when appropriate. im talking about when you are in a section with one line. where a GS car cant pass another GS car let alone a GT pass a GS car, and you suddenly get chopped, pushed, swiped all so that the other guy can get by. if there is a safe way ill give it but if you think im going to go to the grass to let someone by get real.

Last edited by SaintedPlacebo4 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 2:51 pm

I was just eating lunch when all of a sudden i feel basic talking about a caddy....nah just my imagination again i guess
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 2:52 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
i drive the best handling car in GS and i know for a fact i can out handle a few GT cars.

3 words

Exige Cup 240

the other go-kart is not on the list. Codename Snorkel bounce

Dr. 23 Flavors is for the most part absolutely correct. But like Basic said, communication, communication, communication. Not all can do that but hey we don't need our ears bleeding for 50 laps either.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 3:05 pm

You're miss understanding me sainted. I wasn't saying you are wrong. I do the same thing when it comes to a one line section. If there's only one line I don't go out of my way to let them by. That's not racing. if the have the line I give it to them. If they are still 100ft back I don't slow down to let them by. I only give room once they have caught me. If a gt car is pulling on my inside going into a corner I will brake early. I have never had a gt car dive bomb me. If they are behind me then they stay there until a passing zone. I give way once they have the line. I don't make them force their way into the line. Even if I can out accelerate someone coming out of a corner I will still let them by if they have a nose on me. Its not worth a wreck.

I think everyone is not getting what I'm saying. You don't need to go out of your way to let a gt car by. I would never do that but even ifyou can out brake them, if they have the inside line don't outbrake them and then expect them to stay behind you. That's just poor sportsmanship. You know the gt car is faster. Simply give way once they go for the pass and get back on your line. Its much safer and faster. SafeisFast. Check it out. It will help you a lot.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 3:10 pm

Matthnt wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
i drive the best handling car in GS and i know for a fact i can out handle a few GT cars.

3 words

Exige Cup 240

the other go-kart is not on the list. Codename Snorkel bounce

Dr. 23 Flavors is for the most part absolutely correct. But like Basic said, communication, communication, communication. Not all can do that but hey we don't need our ears bleeding for 50 laps either.

Lol the best one in the field as or right now. the two lotus's have never showed up. so as far as at race day i think i got this one.
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:22 pm

you're kidding me in ST sainted lol
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:48 pm

Nurburgring GP Results
>>> CLICK HERE FOR FULL RACE RESULTS <<<

Replays Loaded to my storefront
ST A Room
GS/GT A Room
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Class Winners
GT – Congratulations to Raceboy77 for the win in the #77 Ferrari F50.

GS - Congratulations to Hiredgun308 for the win in the #22 Aston Martin DBS.

ST- Congratulations to jpnVR4 for the win in his #79 Nissan Silva Spec-R RWD.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hard Chargers
The GT Hard Charger Award 2 point bonus is earned by CitizenS0ldier3 {R} in the #56 Ferrari F50 for Charging through the field from 7th to finish 3rd gaining a hard charging 4 positions!

The GS Hard Charger Award 2 point bonus is earned by No1 Tommy Smurf in the #190 Aston Martin V12 Vantage for Charging through the field from 9th to finish 5nd gaining a hard charging 4 positions!

The ST Hard Charger Award 2 point bonus is earned by RAFT Phenom in the #28 Mazda RX-7 RWD for Charging from 13th in the field to finish 9th gaining a Hard Charging 4 positions!

Race Recap and Incident Report

ST

ox FASTLANE xo: Lap 1 Turn 1 has avoidable contact rear ending the #82 Ford Mustang GT RWD of RAFT Stan causing only minor damage. Due to the whole field being bunched up and checking up around each other and in such close proximity this will be deemed race incident.

ox FASTLANE xo: Lap 1 Dunlop Curve has avoidable contact rear ending the #82 Ford Mustang GT RWD of RAFT Stan causing more damage. This second contact is was avoidable and thus is penalized which puts ox FASTLANE xo to the third step of the penalty process. 45 second time penalty and ONE RACE SUSPENSION in ST.

RAFT Knight: Lap 1 turn 3 Mercedes Arena section has very slight contact with RAFT Veteran. Both seemed to turn into the other this is deemed a race incident. No Penalty.

Raceboy77: Lap 2 Turn 1 in the #77 Nissan Silva Spec-R RWD has slight avoidable contact with the #22 Ford Mustang GT RWD of Hiredgun308. The contact was very minor...Warning.

RAFT Phenom: Technical Infraction - Illegal build change between Le Mans & Bernese Alps. Penalty Enforced of 25 points.

forstsc400 {R}: Technical Infraction - Illegal build change between Le Mans & Bernese Alps. Penalty Enforced of 25 points.

GS

SaintedPlacebo4: Appears to miss his braking point and has Avoidable Contact with the #96 Aston Martin DBS of Matthnt causing significant damage and loss of control. Penalty 45 second time penalty and 2 race probation.

QlutchElectro {R}: Lap 4 Turn 6 Dunlop Curve rear ends #37 BMW Z4 M Coupe Zilla causing significant damage and loss of control. Penalty 45 seconds and 2 race probation.

GT

retrodward: Lap 3 Turn 1 completely flubs his braking and plows into the side of #45 RUF RGT-8 of THF dvsSublime causing significant damage and loss of control and from there bounces off of the #45 RUF and into #00 Ascari KZ1R of BasicBlaq causing significant damage. Avoidable Contact Penalty 15 points due to DNF.

Results are up Nurburgring GP >>> CLICK HERE FOR COMPLETE RACE RESULTS <<<

Current Points Are Up updated.

Team Points Not Updated.

Top 3 NOT Updated on Website.

PIRS NOT UPDATED

WRITE UP NOT UPDATED

WINNERS PICTURES NOT UPDATED

Top 3 Points Leaders Points Pictures updated

Under Probation:
2 Races Left: ox FASTLANE xo (ST) - 1 Race Suspension (Hockenheimring) 2 Races Probation [begins Mugello] {Avoidable Contact STEP 3}
2 Races Left: SaintedPlacebo4 (GS) - Avoidable Contact
2 Races Left: retrodward (GT) - Avoidable Contact
2 Races Left: QlutchElectro {R} (GS) - Avoidable Contact
2 Races Left: RAFT Phenom: (ST) - Technical Infraction
2 Races Left: forstsc400 {R}: (ST) - Technical Infraction

Last edited by Admin/PredatorUSMC on Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:03 pm

:O lmfao. <---- @ raceboy

Geez the bad luck cloud was allllll over drake. It is what it is.

Last edited by SaintedPlacebo4 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:07 pm

well done hired, raceboy and jpn for winning their equivalent races.

One thing I will say the GS championship hunt is getting interesting in my opinion considering its 16 points between 1st and 2nd and 16 points between 2nd and 3rd.

I just hope i can get my act together and catch up to matt in time without being beaten caught by hired 1st
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next