Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Subaru BRZ

Go down 
+4
Old King
Polycyclic
Raceboy77
No1 Tommy Smurf
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

My Subaru BRZ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Subaru BRZ   My Subaru BRZ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 5:37 pm

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
SVT No Brakes wrote:
Nice. Are you going to mod it any? Body, performance? (nevermind just read your coming soon list)

No wonder you were so fast in that thing qualifying!
its all that extra practice lol. maybe you should get a 458 itaila

If things move as planned with businesses....maybe one day. For now it is out of my league...I could sell my house, buy the car and live in an apartment. (thinking) nahhhh.
i see no problem with that plan, then you could put your xbox in there and race with a real ferrari wheel. you wouldnt have to worry about the wheel crashing, just your car might catch on fire

Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: My Subaru BRZ   My Subaru BRZ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 5:40 pm

They fixed that problem early on. Learn not to put plastic and rubber in a place where heat and friction are. Now its carbon fiber and a rivet.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

PostSubject: Re: My Subaru BRZ   My Subaru BRZ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 5:50 pm

They fixed that problem early on. Learn not to put plastic and rubber in a place where heat and friction are. Now its carbon fiber and a rivet.

that is why you never buy early versions of new models

I still remember my father bought an early version of a BMW with the iDrive system when I was younger, it broke down that often he got to know the BMW road side assistance people on 1st name terms
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Subaru BRZ   My Subaru BRZ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 5:42 pm

i sent back my header to get a different better made one from revworks but i got the rest of my exhaust in and put it on a few days ago

My Subaru BRZ - Page 2 9046406520_59c18d84a5_c

My Subaru BRZ - Page 2 9044181463_30d0a4b183_c

My Subaru BRZ - Page 2 9044180969_8dff77312c_c
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: My Subaru BRZ   My Subaru BRZ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 7:39 pm

lookin good bro
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: My Subaru BRZ   My Subaru BRZ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 9:22 pm

Now you just gotta get some better tires than them all weather doo dads ya got there. Maybe some light rims.

How does the exhaust note sound now with the new exhaust?
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html

PostSubject: Re: My Subaru BRZ   My Subaru BRZ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:44 am

Its decently loud and deep when im accelerating but pretty quiet when idling and crusing. Im going to stay on stock tires and wheels until i need to replace the tires, that will give me time to save up for some quality wheels and tires, not sure yet if i want to go 18x9.5 to mainly just look good or 17x9 and some sticky tires for autox yet either
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Subaru BRZ   My Subaru BRZ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Subaru BRZ
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2