Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trash Talk!

Go down 
+21
bigdutyDMomoney
Kamikaze1414
SP33D RAC3R 28x
Hiredgun308
MTBVator
jpnvr4
Tachyon Racing
EZT Sabre
No1 Tommy Smurf
KICKROCKS29
mrgrimp
Blahzay xxl
Raceboy77
NSA Roca
Admin/PredatorUSMC
AAR WolfPack
SaintedPlacebo4
Matthnt
Dr PiiHB
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
AAR GTDon
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

Trash Talk! - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 5:14 pm

KICKROCKS29 wrote:
Sorry... Boy... Thats a bunch of BS. The cards were laid out, the schedual still reads 17 laps. I looked at everything before I chose my car. If I knew that things were subject to change mid season I wouldn't have signed up.
Lol boy, no need to get butthurt at me :p, I don't make the rules or any of that stuff.
Back to top Go down
KICKROCKS29

KICKROCKS29

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 5:20 pm

No you just like to run your mouth... I'm not butthurt at all. Boy is your name, I called you guy and you seemed to not like that too much. my mistake
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 5:29 pm

I have not tested if the 458 can go on 1 stop for 20 laps at Nurburgring. So as to get rid of any 'race fixing' conspiracies there will be a two pit requirement for the ring.  I will of course post it once we get to that race but the requirement will be

First pit by lap 5 second pit by lap 15.

Every track can screw people. If you hit a wall your screwed on any track! Some tracks are just not as complex as others.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
KICKROCKS29

KICKROCKS29

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 5:39 pm

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
I have not tested if the 458 can go on 1 stop for 20 laps at Nurburgring. So as to get rid of any 'race fixing' conspiracies there will be a two pit requirement for the ring.  I will of course post it once we get to that race but the requirement will be

First pit by lap 5 second pit by lap 15.

Every track can screw people. If you hit a wall your screwed on any track! Some tracks are just not as complex as others.
satisfied. Wasn't trying to start a wirlwind of fury, just looking for a fair race. I know you can get screwed, that is racing but screwed before the race starts is different. Chances are I won't even be in contention as you guys are pretty fast and recently I haven't been on as much as I usto be. Thank you Admin, appreciate the hospitality.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 5:43 pm

Just read a few more posts.  Holy jeemany christmas. The one thing that is never done around here is favoritism or things to skew who will win or lose.  For the most part we run and abide by our rules of racing in strict fashion. However we have made previous small mid season adjustments to things. Adding a few laps to the ring was not some attempt to give myself some type of fuel advantage. Never even thought about it actually. It simply was as I said...Make the final race that much more challenging and long. I mean this is pretty likely the last FSCS sanctioned points race on FM4.

I even thought about making it a two weekend event of 20 laps. combining the times and making it like a kind of split weekend Endurance race.

But changed my mind on that thought.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
KICKROCKS29

KICKROCKS29

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 7:14 pm

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
Just read a few more posts.  Holy jeemany christmas. The one thing that is never done around here is favoritism or things to skew who will win or lose.  For the most part we run and abide by our rules of racing in strict fashion. However we have made previous small mid season adjustments to things. Adding a few laps to the ring was not some attempt to give myself some type of fuel advantage. Never even thought about it actually. It simply was as I said...Make the final race that much more challenging and long. I mean this is pretty likely the last FSCS sanctioned points race on FM4.

I even thought about making it a two weekend event of 20 laps. combining the times and making it like a kind of split weekend Endurance race.

But changed my mind on that thought.
Ok cool, didn't mean to make it a big deal. Just wanted to make sure we all get a fair race
Back to top Go down
Hiredgun308

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 7:27 pm

Fair race is me only pitting once. But he will make a new rule just for you.
Back to top Go down
KICKROCKS29

KICKROCKS29

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 7:36 pm

Hiredgun308 wrote:
Cool Beans
Back to top Go down
SP33D RAC3R 28x

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 8:17 pm

All, make sure to watch your replays.... make sure the lambo makes his 2nd pit...... If he's the one cheating who's gunna be snitching?? cheers 

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
KICKROCKS29

KICKROCKS29

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 8:28 pm

SP33D RAC3R 28x wrote:
All, make sure to watch your replays.... make sure the lambo makes his 2nd pit...... If he's the one cheating who's gunna be snitching?? cheers 

lol! lol!
HaHa probably GTDon!!! He's odviously the biggest cheater!!! scratch HaHa Snitches don't follow too far behind... Shocked Sad Shocked Sad 
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 8:35 pm

Just because you feel the need to be angry, aggressive and hostile against me for no apparent reason doesn't mean you should. It really isn't my fault that you have some sort of problem that makes you need to feel that way so often in your life.
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 8:37 pm

Hiredgun308 wrote:
Yeah, where was my two mandatory pit rule when I had to put twice?
Back to top Go down
KICKROCKS29

KICKROCKS29

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 8:50 pm

Raceboy77 wrote:
Just because you feel the need to be angry, aggressive and hostile against me for no apparent reason doesn't mean you should. It really isn't my fault that you have some sort of problem that makes you need to feel that way so often in your life.
Ever think that maybe I might be a little crazyyyyyy????? affraid Oh yeaahhhh i'm the crazy guy in the coo coo house dude.bounce  I bounce heads off the walls for fun man.Basketball  I play tag with bears while wrapped in deer meat bro!!!scratch  I'm loco holmmmmsss!!!jocolor  I pop caps in a cap gun yo!!!cheers  I'm just a lunatic wrapped in a wrap boooyyyyy!!!What a Face  HaHa You don't know me man.Evil or Very Mad  Aint nobody got time for dat!!!Sleep  Mind ya business and you wont get your panties in a bunch Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
SP33D RAC3R 28x

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 8:58 pm

skibbity beebop mofackies!! Suspect pig
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 9:19 pm

KICKROCKS29 wrote:
Raceboy77 wrote:
Ever think that maybe I might be a little crazyyyyyy????? affraid Oh yeaahhhh i'm the crazy guy in the coo coo house dude.bounce  I bounce heads off the walls for fun man.Basketball  I play tag with bears while wrapped in deer meat bro!!!scratch  I'm loco holmmmmsss!!!jocolor  I pop caps in a cap gun yo!!!cheers  I'm just a lunatic wrapped in a wrap boooyyyyy!!!What a Face  HaHa You don't know me man.Evil or Very Mad  Aint nobody got time for dat!!!Sleep  Mind ya business and you wont get your panties in a bunch Rolling Eyes
That sounds better
Back to top Go down
Hiredgun308

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 10:58 pm

SP33D RAC3R 28x wrote:

lol! lol!
I'll be the snitch. I have snitched on myself several times. I don't like myself just as much as I don't like you or anyone else.
Back to top Go down
SP33D RAC3R 28x

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 12:39 am

afro cuz im black!!??!!?? daz fukd up cuz.afro
Back to top Go down
Maxximilllion

Maxximilllion

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 6:52 am

Waaaaaaa....  Why don't we change the thread title to "B!tch Talk"?

Every time I check this thread, one of you outside mutts is whining about something. Bet you got a participation trophy for the last league you joined. "It's not fair!", life isn't fair lil skippy, now put on your big pants, dry your tears and go out there and do your best, Mommy will be proud of you not matter what the outcome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.neinshiza.net84.net
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 7:02 am

Maxximilllion wrote:
Waaaaaaa....  Why don't we change the thread title to "B!tch Talk"?

Every time I check this thread, one of you outside mutts is whining about something. Bet you got a participation trophy for the last league you joined. "It's not fair!", life isn't fair lil skippy, now put on your big pants, dry your tears and go out there and do your best, Mommy will be proud of you not matter what the outcome.
....+1
Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 7:21 am

Team Viper not so pleased with their practice times here at Road America, a real work in progress so far.  "I got no speed cap'n, and I'm givin'er all she's got!" lol

(No disrespect to the lobby host or anyone last night.  I was in a party chat with some other people and couldn't step out to talk.)
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 7:34 am

AAR GTDon wrote:
Team Viper not so pleased with their practice times here at Road America, a real work in progress so far.  "I got no speed cap'n, and I'm givin'er all she's got!" lol

(No disrespect to the lobby host or anyone last night.  I was in a party chat with some other people and couldn't step out to talk.)
Run those times consistently and you'll be plenty fine bro
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 7:41 am

@smokerocks....keep messing with the lambo youll get this bulls horns \m/
climb out of those there hills and you will see how real NEW YORKERS DO IT!!!
Back to top Go down
jpnvr4

jpnvr4

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 7:52 am

2 pit stops huh? I wonder where was this rule when I ran the Devon, that consumed fuel like a hungry Lion in a butcher shop. This is almost bogus to me, but I'm not bitching. BRING IT!
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 8:55 am

SP33D RAC3R 28x wrote:
afro cuz im black!!??!!?? daz fukd up cuz.afro
just cuz your boyfriends black and you are always on his pole too.....dpesnt make you black ....just like one finger dosnt make you gay....ask jeebs
Back to top Go down
SP33D RAC3R 28x

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 9:02 am

@rust.coat.on.old.trains...... he never said anything about the lambo. and WTF are you talking about, what hills? im pretty sure "real new yorkers" are not from "western new york".... why dont you just say your from the sticks where you use meth water in your oatmeal....... who put thier man breast milk in your cereal this morning? damn....... JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk!
Page 18 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next