Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trash Talk!

Go down 
+21
bigdutyDMomoney
Kamikaze1414
SP33D RAC3R 28x
Hiredgun308
MTBVator
jpnvr4
Tachyon Racing
EZT Sabre
No1 Tommy Smurf
KICKROCKS29
mrgrimp
Blahzay xxl
Raceboy77
NSA Roca
Admin/PredatorUSMC
AAR WolfPack
SaintedPlacebo4
Matthnt
Dr PiiHB
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
AAR GTDon
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
AuthorMessage
SP33D RAC3R 28x

Trash Talk! - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 8:07 pm

Also, I only questioned why your PI was so high once and got a big sigh in a full party..... "Yea, everyone knows.... He's never going to change it even know hes faster than he was then. There's no use"
You see pred, I am not just a trouble maker. I'm just the only person that seems to have a set of manballs..... Sorry :-/
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 8:26 pm

I am happy for you and your Man Gems.  scratch I have gotten better. Not with speed. I think I have pretty much tapped all she has. I have gotten more consistent and stay out of trouble more. I really am completely indifferent to a PI. all I care about is balancing the field. If I get into the McLaren MP4-12C I can run 10-12 Less PI and run equal times that I run in my Ferrari 458. That is with not a lot of time of test, tune or seat time. Which means after a few races and more experience with the car The PI would go down as I got faster and better with the car and tuning.  But I don't care about what PI I have or what PI someone else has if they need 775 to compete. If that is what it takes and I see the racer is doing the best they can then the adjustment is given. If a racer is obviously very fast the PI is adjusted down. Funny thing is I am less comfortable taking PI from an obviously fast guy than I am giving to a racer who needs it to keep up.

I do everything in this series out of fairness and without malice or foul intent.  For me that is all I can do and I have no reservations about any of the decisions I make. If it's my PI or any one else's it's just a little number. If we could not see that number it would never be a direct issue. I wonder what the PI is of the New Chevrolet C7R that right off the truck is running with more developed cars. I wonder what the PI is of the Viper SRT's that were a bit off pace during practice in Daytona. I wonder what the PI is of oh wait...there is no PI it's just performance that gets balanced by the series technical staff. Racers there may gripe and moan about this car or that car. But in the end the racing proves to take many widely different cars and produce some spectacular racing. Wish PI was not a public number. Then the results would spark more protest. Then racers like BIMM3R (remember him?) and the current SPeedracer would get all the public outcry about slowing them down take from them etc etc. But because that lil number can be seen and their number is often much lower than theirs people don't speak out. One of the things gotta deal with in sim racing.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Tachyon Racing

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 8:38 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
WOAH THERE TACHYON IM IN A FORD THIS UPCOMING SEASON AND IM TAKING DOWN THEM GM POWERED WHIMPS. WHEEEEWWWW GO FORD. GO MUSTANG. GO FAST. I GOT 300 HORSES THAT ARE GUNNA RUN WILD ON YOU BROTHER.

That's more like it!  Cool I can't remember if it was actually said or it was just a running joke among my friends whenever we heard those old ads for Raceway Park (Englishtown, NJ) on the radio but that phrase has always stuck with me.... Ford is actually one of my possibilities for a non-GTLM entry this time around as well - so I'M WITH YOU BROTHER!!!  Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Hiredgun308

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 9:29 pm

GS pi was not even close to being adjusted or balanced right. We had 2 driver win 5 straight this season and would have won more if 1 wouldn't have quit and the other didn't get greedy and hit a Twinkie. I argued with you about it and you told me I was sandbagging and you gave me a pi hit after losing by a minute and a half. The 2 races I won were because the guys that won 5 straight wrecked there cars. In GT a driver won 2 straight and took a healthy pi hit and the won a again and took another pi hit. Why didn't that happen in GS?
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 10:18 pm

Hiredgun308 wrote:
We had 2 driver win 5 straight this season and would have won more if 1 wouldn't have quit and the other didn't get greedy and hit a Twinkie. 
He actually won 4 straight, some other guy hit a twinkie?(and got down to business after that) Never heard of such a thing or incident. Wink And I saw you on multiple occasions run over a second faster or more in the race there bub. That guy that ripped up his car on some thing called a twinkie ran as hard as he could every session Wink
Back to top Go down
Hiredgun308

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 10:31 pm

CitizenS0ldier3 wrote:
Hiredgun308 wrote:
We had 2 driver win 5 straight this season and would have won more if 1 wouldn't have quit and the other didn't get greedy and hit a Twinkie. 
He actually won 4 straight, some other guy hit a twinkie?(and got down to business after that) Never heard of such a thing or incident. ;)And I saw you on multiple occasions run over a second faster or more in the race there bub. That guy that ripped up his car on some thing called a twinkie ran as hard as he could every session Wink

A second faster or more in the race than what my qual time or leaders time. Maybe my qual time if I didn't get a good qual in but never faster than the leader I don't think I even got a fastest lap award at all. How many did you get?
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 10:35 pm

like 6-8 when I got my head screwed back on my shoulders
Back to top Go down
Hiredgun308

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 10:39 pm

That's what I thought and those 6 to 8 came on handling tracks and speed tracks. You proved my point sir.
Back to top Go down
Hiredgun308

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 10:41 pm

I'm not saying it was your fault you ran what you were given.
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 10:49 pm

I was running fine at the x52 PI, I actually don't understand why I was given at extra 13 but I wasn't going to complain.. If someones starving and someone hands them a steak there not gonna decline the beef man. Maybe it should have been dropped more and it probably will be come next season.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 11:34 pm

Im going ot just go ahead and say that what Hired said is the most important thing. "You ran what you got, its not your fault". We can all agree, even Pred (i hope) that the PI was.. shall we say "neglected" for one reason or another. With a new season we can hope that it will get more attention and tlc needed to be what it can and should be.

Im going to go ahead and ask this here, Since Citizen is staying in his Camaro can it be reevaluated? To have that car there with a great driver like Cit behind the wheel than alll the PIs will be HUGE right off the bat. And i always thought that some guys were spossed to be below and others above base. Im not calling *anyone* out but if Citizen, Hired, and I *ALL* had slightly lower PI's together than poor Burp, who is a perfectly good driver btw, wouldnt need a car with 680PI. Im not saying any of us had "too much" PI, im just saying as a group we could have been balanced but with a lower mean PI. (i underlined my main thought)
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 12:14 am

I had already spoken to sainted about this. I will be open and honest about it. Season 11 was for all intents and purposes going to be the last season I managed on FM4 so I was not 100% focused on all the nuances of the PI system like I usually am. I was so ready to start up on FM5...Also the last few races while my dad started to get ill I spent nearly no time on the PI. For that reason there were some disparities. However, when watching the replays there was still some damn good racing going on in GS. Every race I saw battles that lasted until mistakes started to string out the field a bit. I also noted that because it was only 6 or 7 to a room when it got spread out I know for the racers the racing was NOT as interesting, challenging or as fun as it could have been. I told Sainted this about 2 weeks ago and now I am making it public. I take the blame for not being diligent with performance balancing the field.

Season 12 will be back to basics. Single class racing for each room. More attention spent on the balancing of the cars and racers. (remember nothing will make every car and driver even on every track please)

Also, I NEVER accuse anyone of sandbagging. I have seen where a racer or two clearly shows on the telemetry that they are getting on the throttle late or not fully, braking early, not close to 1/2 traction in corners not carrying the speed easily carried by the car...I PM them that I am aware of what I saw.

Some of you guys have to know that I have been running Online racing series since Gran Turismo 2. That's before it was even all cars on track at the same time and I made it work. I have seen ALL the tricks people try to pull to cheat..er I mean try and get an advantage. I know what to look for. I don't catch it all but I will catch it most of the time. When I do, I PM a warning. Second time public penalty. Unless it's blatant like build infractions which are immediate public knowledge penalties. I know in any and every racing series live or sim people will try to get over on the system. Goes with the territory. Just don't get mad if you get caught and it bites you in the butt.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 5:17 am

the pi is not the biggest let down the lack of admin involvement was atrocious unlike some people I want to have virtual drivers prosper for there time spent and with all that happened the company's we were talking to who were watching '11 backed out because everything was a joke...ie HOMEPAGE/ outsiders link to our league was all but abandoned pred you asked why I got a sponsor for tora and not your league this was why....citizen I was under false pretense's I misunderstood and thought don was a man of his word....

EVERONE REMEMBER IF YOUR NOT MOVING FORWARD YOU GETTING PASSED/left behind
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 8:17 am

Trash Talk! - Page 31 11965067486_c508e4a03d_o

Its back.
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:11 am

Just so people know, I could've had the GS class very, very close had Pred appointed me Tech Inspector, but my request to help the series was overlooked and declined. Besides Pred and Hired no one has been here longer than I have. I build every car, every season and test them all. Seeing the season unfold as it did where someone "as good as Raceboy" has more pi in a better car than Hired's Mustang was down right hilarious. I could rant all day about how this series is retarded but I won't.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 11:10 am

CitizenS0ldier3 wrote:
Trash Talk! - Page 31 11965067486_c508e4a03d_o

Its back.
You take it in the back ?
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 11:20 am

Ya you take it in the back
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 11:37 am

CitizenS0ldier3 wrote:
Ya you take it in the back
Good comback muffin....maybe somday you will figure out how to talk trash but until then just keep eating it ...ps my dead lil brother paints better then that....and thats how its done so go do some research and when you feel froggy little girl leap
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 12:26 pm

Thanks Matt.p for keeping your comments to yourself AFTER making a comment. As I said, I dropped the ball last season. Won't be like that for the next season.  
I do not recall you asking to have any "Official"  involvement in the series ever. I have requested of you Matthnt to test cars and you did an outstanding job more than once often testing more cars than requested. However, your less than optimal opinions of the series (and myself) does not seem conducive to offering Official help. I would have had no problem with you being the tech director for GS.  PM me and we can discuss it.
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 1:44 pm

I don't focus all my time trash talking. I focus on running good and winning. You should try it sometime.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 2:03 pm

CitizenS0ldier3 wrote:
I don't focus all my time trash talking. I focus on running good and winning. You should try it sometime.

ooooohhhhhh. That had to sting.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 2:04 pm

@muffin ....winning is for winners
I am a Natural born loser .......but that being said finishing 20th in tora TEC points out of 400 drivers is better then claiming shallow vitctorys in a over pi'd car in a class of five
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 2:05 pm

little less talk and a lot more action pal
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 2:08 pm

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
CitizenS0ldier3 wrote:

ooooohhhhhh. That had to sting.
Sting....i didnt even have to get a shot of penicilan for that shitt
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 2:14 pm

LOL, now that is some trash talkin'!! lol! 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk!
Page 31 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next