Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FM5 trouble

Go down 
+17
Raceboy77
Dr PiiHB
o351
MTBVator
Maxximilllion
Tetsukitsune
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
AAR WolfPack
SaintedPlacebo4
No1 Tommy Smurf
NSA Roca
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Blahzay xxl
Tachyon Racing
KICKROCKS29
Old King
AAR GTDon
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

FM5 trouble - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FM5 trouble   FM5 trouble - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 9:25 am

No1 Tommy Smurf wrote:
Raceboy77 wrote:
It's not an achievement it's a title thing. Online is quite dead for sure but if you wanna go into a lobby with me let me know lol
yeah sure would be up for that even though I suspect you will win every time Smile
Who knows lol, I do have one record by 5 seconds and I slid out a couple times though.
Back to top Go down
Tetsukitsune

PostSubject: Re: FM5 trouble   FM5 trouble - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 3:53 pm

Fanboyism set aside since a decent game is a decent game, Forza 5 is kind of a mess and I can sympathize with people who want to get GT6 now. Sure I think it will get better much further down the road when they realize the only way to keep their fan base is to patch all the stuff back in, but they are obviously going to try and capitalize on the fact that everything needs to be brought up to the graphics and physics par before being released. I won't support or reject a game because of a franchise, if it sucks I won't play it, if it's better I'll probably pick it up. The plain truth is that right now Forza 5 is not really as good as many people hoped and it really feels very rushed. I don't own my own xb1 and now I probably won't for quite a while. I still play and love Forza 4 and I'll probably buy GT6 on my ps. Seriously though it's a game, it shouldn't be so political.
Back to top Go down
Sgt Tethras

PostSubject: Re: FM5 trouble   FM5 trouble - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 12:19 pm

So glad I didn't preorder Half-A-Motorsport 5 lol. Boy I tell you.....I'll be on Forza 4 until the near end of FM5 or the beginning of FM6 if they get it right. But, from what I heard and saw for myself, the new Forza is a disappointment.
Back to top Go down
Pronebird

PostSubject: Re: FM5 trouble   FM5 trouble - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 4:33 pm

Hey guys.

It's been a while and I was curious how you all were reacting to Forza 5. Myself, Dwilkerson, and Spurtle have all moved into PC Sim racing.

I am making this post to provide some of you with some other racing alternatives. The three right now race in a league in GTR2. A racing sim released in 2004. It has changing weather conditions, tire selection, basically anything you could want from a racing sim. While the graphics aren't great it is cheap.

I've seen some of you suggest Iracing, but it doesn't give everything you want and is extremely expensive.

The one to keep an eye on is Assetto Corsa. It is going to have full modding and appears that it will include everything GTR2 does, but better.

If you are looking for a pure race sim the only way to go is PC. Obviously not everyone can afford this and I am just throwing information out there.

If any of you have a wheel and would be interested in more information about the league that the three of us currently run in feel free to PM me. I don't want this post to be about advertising for that league.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FM5 trouble   FM5 trouble - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FM5 trouble
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forza Sports Car Series Forums :: Forza Motorsport 5-
Jump to: