Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA

Go down 
+12
MTBVator
AAR GTDon
EZT Sabre
Chedocidezilla
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
bigdutyDMomoney
SaintedPlacebo4
AAR WolfPack
Matthnt
Manuel CR
RR xGhost
Admin/PredatorUSMC
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hiredgun308

SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA   SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 10:37 pm

Good race vator.
Back to top Go down
Manuel CR

Manuel CR

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA   SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 8:28 am

Hiredgun308 wrote:

Sorry Manuel my fault don't know really if I broke late or what. I thought i hit my mark. I seen i wasn't going to get slowed up but couldnt decide to go right or left to miss you I didn't do either. Sorry I ruined your race.

Relax, i Know i always brake early and sometimes earlier when i´m under pressure, so I undertand the inconvinience this is for most of the grip cars on the series.

4 DNF in a row for my GT car Sad 

Note:
Please, dont follow me!
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA   SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 8:59 am

Manuel CR wrote:
Hiredgun308 wrote:

Sorry Manuel my fault don't know really if I broke late or what. I thought i hit my mark. I seen i wasn't going to get slowed up but couldnt decide to go right or left to miss you I didn't do either. Sorry I ruined your race.

Relax, i Know i always brake early and sometimes earlier when i´m under pressure, so I undertand the inconvinience this is for most of the grip cars on the series.

4 DNF in a row for my GT car Sad 

Note:
Please, dont follow me!
You got such a cute butt he cant resist it  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Tachyon Racing

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA   SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 9:33 am

Good racing last night.  I wish a few more GTR racers would show up, so I don't have to be a moving obstacle in A-Lobby anymore... Wink

Hired and Roscoe, saw you guys on the other side on Cliff last night.  Went looking for you in my

SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA - Page 2 Th?id=H.4783594054091574&pid=15  Twisted Evil , but someone else got you both before I could find you....

We should platoon-up some time.
Back to top Go down
Hiredgun308

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA   SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 9:39 am

Tachyon Racing wrote:
Good racing last night.  I wish a few more GTR racers would show up, so I don't have to be a moving obstacle in A-Lobby anymore... Wink

Hired and Roscoe, saw you guys on the other side on Cliff last night.  Went looking for you in my

SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA - Page 2 Th?id=H.4783594054091574&pid=15  Twisted Evil , but someone else got you both before I could find you....

I have set invites to you before but maybe you were away or in battle. I'll be playing tonight. Send me an invite if you get on. Roscoe is a killing machine since he got his new tank.
Back to top Go down
Tachyon Racing

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA   SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 9:42 am

Hiredgun308 wrote:
Tachyon Racing wrote:

I have set invites to you before but maybe you were away or in battle. I'll be playing tonight. Send me an invite if you get on. Roscoe is a killing machine since he got his new tank.

I do recall you sending once when I was in battle, must have missed the others, sorry. Will do.
Back to top Go down
KICKROCKS29

KICKROCKS29

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA   SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 10:29 pm

Lap 6, Turn 1, replays on my storefront... Sometime's you get wrecked because someone else's disregard for the racers in the room... I suspect that nothing was his fault thought  No Thanks for a wrecked car bud...
Back to top Go down
KICKROCKS29

KICKROCKS29

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA   SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 10:35 pm

Chedocidezilla wrote:
No worries Manuel, had a fun race w/kickrocks late into the race!

Great race dude, if you had not got damage I probably would have been all on my own back there. lol
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA   SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 5:49 am

KICKROCKS29 wrote:
Lap 6, Turn 1, replays on my storefront... Sometime's you get wrecked because someone else's disregard for the racers in the room... I suspect that nothing was his fault thought  No Thanks for a wrecked car bud...

For anyone who doesn't know ....the driver in question got loose in last turn i pulled to the inside drag race down front strech turn one he turns into my driver door looses control while bitching he entered the track came all the way across the track and SLAMMED IN TO KICK
Then took three other cars out .....worst blatant disregard for other racers

Sit him for atleast a week!!!!
Back to top Go down
Manuel CR

Manuel CR

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA   SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:35 am

I DNF ST al lap 21 ( mostly for general safety)
Back to top Go down
EZT Sabre

EZT Sabre

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA   SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 11:53 am

may have to pre-race upcoming race at Hock X-P
Another track with some very technical sections where my car will have to tip toe round.
Back to top Go down
Manuel CR

Manuel CR

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA   SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 1:25 pm

EZT Sabre wrote:
may have to pre-race upcoming race at Hock

I´m thinking that i´ll have to do it too.  Still not sure, but there are high possibilities and didnt get on time for ST and CT.
Back to top Go down
EZT Sabre

EZT Sabre

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA   SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 3:12 pm

well if Matthnt might have to do the TORA endurance then maybe Duck could be running all by himself.
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA   SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 3:49 pm

EZT Sabre wrote:
well if Matthnt might have to do the TORA endurance then maybe Duck could be running all by himself.

Im doing 8 of the 12 hours, theres no way im racing hockenheim in any class
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA   SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 4:08 pm

Ohhh yeah thats this weekend isnt it? Ah. I got to run that race as well. 24/2 of Nurb is going ot be a doosy.
Back to top Go down
KICKROCKS29

KICKROCKS29

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA   SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 5:36 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:

He doesn't even think he did anything wrong... Thats what gets me. He spent half the rest of the race talking down to another driver after destroying his race...  Evil or Very Mad 

I have been known to wreck my car to not wreck a competitor that I didn't even like before!!! I have flipped my car in attempt to not rear end the guy who broke too early. I have intentionally went off the track to let leaders go by(as I did @Road Atlanta). I may have my beliefs that I am passionate about and speak freely but I am a Racer, I grew up at the track and God willing, I will die behind the wheel of a race car. To have someone do such a thing that transpired Sunday evening just dumbfounds me... For those that do not know, #1 Rule in racing is if you go off the track, you must yield to the cars on the track... DUHHHHH If you don't know this and respect it, you don't belong on the track. Point blank PERIOD...

I'm not as mad as I was when it happened. he genuinely believed he did nothing wrong. I say, don't sit him. If this is the truth that he does not know that he faulted, he needs to be schooled by us, the peers and competitors before being allowed back on the track. I thought we all knew the rules of the road but if not, a training session should be set up to supply those who do not with the tools to succeed and safely run their cars on (and off) the track with others.
Back to top Go down
bigdutyDMomoney

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA   SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 5:57 pm

I'm afraid I will also have to pre-race Hockenheimring.
Back to top Go down
Manuel CR

Manuel CR

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA   SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 6:46 pm

But TORA is mostly on Saturday, I have to race there too.  But i´ll make it at Hockenheim (at leat for GT)

I have an activity sunday morning to collect toys for poor kids, but i think i can make it for CT but not sure.  So i rather pre-race it to be sure.

ST will definitively have to pre-race.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA   SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 9:43 pm

Kicks idea is better  study 
Back to top Go down
F1CRZD

F1CRZD

PostSubject: Look at the replay Guys   SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 8:55 pm

I am sorry for whatever you think I did wrong, yet, if you look at the replay, then you can see in detail that, when Rosco past me on the inside, which is against any Race ruling if you know anything about racing that is) he was the one who bumped me in the front, which then turned my car side ways, NOT IN CONTROL ANYMORE!, gravity of force turning me back into the track and hitting KICKWhatever in the process. You guys wanna sit me, this is a goddamn Kindergarden then. Its all one sided, and if you ask Pred , I stated that is was my fault when leaving the pits and hitting RockBottm in the process…IT WAS MY FAULT!!, Sorry.
With that said, you guys can think whatever, I am there just to have fun and enjoy, in the end it is just a game KICK, if you think you're racing a real car in there then I can recommend a good Doctor!!
You Guys can Vote to SIT me or What ever you freaking want, I don't Give a flying Crap!
With that in said it was my last Game play here with you Kids!

Have A MERRY XMAS!

KICKROCKS29 wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:

He doesn't even think he did anything wrong... Thats what gets me. He spent half the rest of the race talking down to another driver after destroying his race...  Evil or Very Mad 

I have been known to wreck my car to not wreck a competitor that I didn't even like before!!! I have flipped my car in attempt to not rear end the guy who broke too early. I have intentionally went off the track to let leaders go by(as I did @Road Atlanta). I may have my beliefs that I am passionate about and speak freely but I am a Racer, I grew up at the track and God willing, I will die behind the wheel of a race car.  To have someone do such a thing that transpired Sunday evening just dumbfounds me... For those that do not know, #1 Rule in racing is if you go off the track, you must yield to the cars on the track... DUHHHHH If you don't know this and respect it, you don't belong on the track. Point blank PERIOD...

I'm not as mad as I was when it happened. he genuinely believed he did nothing wrong. I say, don't sit him. If this is the truth that he does not know that he faulted, he needs to be schooled by us, the peers and competitors before being allowed back on the track. I thought we all knew the rules of the road but if not, a training session should be set up to supply those who do not with the tools to succeed and safely run their cars on (and off) the track with others.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA   SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:04 pm

Illegal to pass on inside with position and the car in front loose coming out of a corner?
 jocolor   lol! ......you better study  instead of a flower 
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA   SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:23 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
Illegal to pass on inside with position and the car in front loose coming out of a corner?
 jocolor   lol! ......you better study  instead of a flower 

but... Ey Roscoe?
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA   SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 1:14 am

Listen, it is clear F1CRZD is not ummmm clear on racing etiquette. The comment he made stating it is against the rules to pass someone on the inside makes that fact pretty clear.

I have watched the replay from the moment ROSCOpCOTRAIN & F1CRZD come from Turn 13 onto the front straight and as they enter Turn 1 RpC is on the inside while F1CRZD on the outside turns into RpC's car causing a very light tap that upsets F1CRZD's Porsche. He goes wide and way into the dirt/grass. Has all the time in the world to slow the car and actually does but then for some odd reason gets back on the throttle about 50% and instead of entering the track parallel to traffic he enters perpendicular to the flow of traffic and directly into Kickrox29 creating the incident.

It is without question very clear F1CRZD EASILY could have avoided this when he had control of his car and was slowing down in the dirt/grass but instead got back on the gas and turned his steering angle toward the track as to enter at a 90 degree angle instead of returning to the track and staying on the left side. (telemetry shows this clearly) the replay shows it clearly as well. I watched it about 7 times! study Studied it I did.

Race Recap will be up tomorrow.

Points are updated. PI is updated.

(Considering postponing Hockenheim to not conflict with the 24 hour race many FSCS racers are attending)

PS... IMO his reaction and then quitting because he is in the wrong shows me who has the child like mentality. Yep this is a racing game. But we are racing competitively. So it's a bit more serious then playing mario cart or something. That's why we adhere to the rules of racing which well, maybe are not understood by the F1 fan. (must mention passing on the inside is ok in F1 too  lol! ) A mistake was made. A penalty for that action is warranted and will be given. Reaction to it is his choice.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
EZT Sabre

EZT Sabre

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA   SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 9:17 am

I didn't get fastest lap award again?
I believe got fastest lap at the Alps, Nurb GP and Road Atlanta and I haven't got points for them.
Back to top Go down
Tachyon Racing

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA   SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 9:37 am

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
(Considering postponing Hockenheim to not conflict with the 24 hour race many FSCS racers are attending)

Why is this?  The schedule has been set for some time, racers made the choice to do one or the other [or both].  In real racing, drivers may skip one event to participate in another, why are we treating this any differently?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA   SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next