Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RACE 5 SUZUKA CIRCUIT 38 LAPS SEPT 12

Go down 
+3
BIMM3RR
OutrunNAScaR14
Admin/PredatorUSMC
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

RACE 5 SUZUKA CIRCUIT 38 LAPS SEPT 12 Empty
PostSubject: RACE 5 SUZUKA CIRCUIT 38 LAPS SEPT 12   RACE 5 SUZUKA CIRCUIT 38 LAPS SEPT 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:37 pm

September 12th 5pm. PST - Suzuka City, Japan
Suzuka Circuits main attraction is its stunning array of technical corners leading into high speed straights, which lends itself to some great racing. Suzuka has been the location for some epic battles which will ensure it’s place as a historic racing venue for the Series. Suzuka is one of few circuits in the world to have a figure 8 layout. Due to the obvious danger it would present the track doesn't actually intersect with itself instead the back straight passes over the front section by an overpass
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html

PostSubject: Re: RACE 5 SUZUKA CIRCUIT 38 LAPS SEPT 12   RACE 5 SUZUKA CIRCUIT 38 LAPS SEPT 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:31 pm

Last min change of schedule guys the lotus is back I'll be showing up tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: RACE 5 SUZUKA CIRCUIT 38 LAPS SEPT 12   RACE 5 SUZUKA CIRCUIT 38 LAPS SEPT 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:11 am

A ROOM
(Host) PredatorUSMC - GT
DWilkerson - GT
LETHALRAID3N - GT (B room host alternate)
KIR BIMMM3R - GT
PLF Spurtle - GT
hot shot 330 p4 - GT
HEAVYMETALCORE - GT
Locke - GT

B ROOM
(Host)Zabmo367 - GT
purefatcat - GT
cantuone - GT
vV Science Vv - GT
Moi1029 - GT
Ball Hawg - GT

C ROOM
(Host) Diehard BMW - GTC
Basicblaq - GTC
Chenstrap - GTC
DoubleRazor1 - GTC
Wolf4k4smash - GTC
pr0nebird - GTC
Gdub369 - GTC (B room Stand in host Alternate)
nilla wayfaz - GTC

D Room
(Host) UnforgivenClown - GTC
Zealot78 - GTC
OutrunNAScaR14 - GTC
x7Vo7VEXISTE7VT - GTC
F Bobby - GTC
cgeorgan - GTC
J0nnyr00k - GTC
iTsz B r A d Sz - GTC
xXWe B cluBBINX - GTC

As always we will adjust for no shows.

Last edited by Admin on Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
OutrunNAScaR14

OutrunNAScaR14

PostSubject: GTC   RACE 5 SUZUKA CIRCUIT 38 LAPS SEPT 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:31 am

OutrunNAScaR14 is in GTC not GT.
Back to top Go down
http://codypuckettracing.info

PostSubject: Re: RACE 5 SUZUKA CIRCUIT 38 LAPS SEPT 12   RACE 5 SUZUKA CIRCUIT 38 LAPS SEPT 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:21 pm

That was a hell of a race gota hand it to you zambo coming from 8th to 1st is not easy good run congrats on your first win.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RACE 5 SUZUKA CIRCUIT 38 LAPS SEPT 12   RACE 5 SUZUKA CIRCUIT 38 LAPS SEPT 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:21 am

That race was definitely not worth waiting an hour for...
Back to top Go down
BIMM3RR

BIMM3RR

PostSubject: Re: RACE 5 SUZUKA CIRCUIT 38 LAPS SEPT 12   RACE 5 SUZUKA CIRCUIT 38 LAPS SEPT 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:29 am

I'll second that hotshot, glad to see zambo get that first win in! As far as my race, i think i finished much higher than i expected, at least after the race settled down and I found myself sitting comfortably in 8th place lol... So 3rd was a great finish for me didn't think i'd even be close enough to capitalize on a mistake, but hey, ill take it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RACE 5 SUZUKA CIRCUIT 38 LAPS SEPT 12   RACE 5 SUZUKA CIRCUIT 38 LAPS SEPT 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:03 pm

Thanks, but no thanks. I am leaving the league. Last night gave me absolutely no confidence in your PI system.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: RACE 5 SUZUKA CIRCUIT 38 LAPS SEPT 12   RACE 5 SUZUKA CIRCUIT 38 LAPS SEPT 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:47 pm

Quitters are quitters and I am not even concerned any longer. A person should understand that each car has its own advantages and disadvantages. So when the performance gets close then it belongs to the driver to do his part. Not to be specific but you qualified on the pole by over half a second but placed second and your complaining? Shocked You have to be shitting me right!? I qualified 2nd but finished 6th. That's racing. Get over yourself! If you expect to win every race and your going to be a quitter because you don't then we do not want you. See yaa!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RACE 5 SUZUKA CIRCUIT 38 LAPS SEPT 12   RACE 5 SUZUKA CIRCUIT 38 LAPS SEPT 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:52 pm

I tried to be polite but ok. You little pos opperation here is just that. You adjust PI for the previous track and expect to create equivalence. Hah. He was a full second faster than the rest of the field, FOR WHICH I WAS PENALIZED BEFORE THE SEASON EVEN BEGAN. You promise to make the cars even and what happens?

What a joke. I expected to have close racing and THIS is what you give me? Just a bunch of hotlapping for an hour and a half. So like I said good bye. I will continue racing in a REAL league.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: RACE 5 SUZUKA CIRCUIT 38 LAPS SEPT 12   RACE 5 SUZUKA CIRCUIT 38 LAPS SEPT 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:25 pm

LOl, pronebird...do what you do. I am not offended by your comments. The system works fine. You simply are having a pissy hissy fit cause you didn't win. I don't really see how it was a lapping session when for the first portion of the race you were battling and at the very end after 38 laps you were only 3 seconds in front of DieHardBMW. Each race has gotten closer for both classes and most here will agree to that. So, if a couple of new series racers get all upset at the fact they are not winning every race and wanna leave..I give you the salute and say good luck in life when you can't win and you quit everything cause it gets difficult.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RACE 5 SUZUKA CIRCUIT 38 LAPS SEPT 12   RACE 5 SUZUKA CIRCUIT 38 LAPS SEPT 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:26 pm

Ok then you won't mind if I steal a couple of drivers while i'm at it.
Back to top Go down
BIMM3RR

BIMM3RR

PostSubject: Re: RACE 5 SUZUKA CIRCUIT 38 LAPS SEPT 12   RACE 5 SUZUKA CIRCUIT 38 LAPS SEPT 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:06 pm

Why the drama? If you guys, I'm assuming all of the new racers that came with you from you other series are leaving, then do it peacefully. Your "trying to be polite" post was rather antagonistic if you ask me, so don't act like you didn't ask for the response you received. Some of us have fun here and if you don't, then leave in peace nothing more needs to be said about it. The series is designed to allow all racers to be competitive, so you will probably lose a few races to someone with a higher PI than you, but it won't happen very often. That being said, good luck to all of you who are leaving in your other series... Hope you can win there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RACE 5 SUZUKA CIRCUIT 38 LAPS SEPT 12   RACE 5 SUZUKA CIRCUIT 38 LAPS SEPT 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:56 pm

Just to project some of my own feelings in a less confrontational tone:

I'm all for competitive racing. I love it when a field is within a second of each other and knowing that if you slip up you can fall from 2nd to 8th in the matter of a corner. However, Prone is simply frustrated with an arbitrary PI system that does not take into account where a car is good, and where a car is bad. Because it is so subjective, and on a certain track you're the lucky receiver of a break, you can sandbag and do well. Those that choose to run flat-out seem to get penalized without explanation, and, in my opinion, with a lack of consideration in terms of multiple factors.

With that said:

Enough with the life doctrine Confucius, keep your cheap shots to the braking zones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RACE 5 SUZUKA CIRCUIT 38 LAPS SEPT 12   RACE 5 SUZUKA CIRCUIT 38 LAPS SEPT 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 4:06 pm

Spurtle wrote:

However, Prone is simply frustrated with an arbitrary PI system that does not take into account where a car is good, and where a car is bad.

Yes but you have to take into account when you pick a car that it can't be competitive on every track no madder what, take my lotus I'm sure that even if I was at 720 PI that I wouldn't do the best on Road Atlanta or Road America.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RACE 5 SUZUKA CIRCUIT 38 LAPS SEPT 12   RACE 5 SUZUKA CIRCUIT 38 LAPS SEPT 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 4:13 pm

hot shot 330 p4 wrote:
Spurtle wrote:

However, Prone is simply frustrated with an arbitrary PI system that does not take into account where a car is good, and where a car is bad.

Yes but you have to take into account when you pick a car that it can't be competitive on every track no madder what, take my lotus I'm sure that even if I was at 720 PI that I wouldn't do the best on Road Atlanta or Road America.

Then how is predator going to making the correct decisions for YOUR PI and make them fair.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: RACE 5 SUZUKA CIRCUIT 38 LAPS SEPT 12   RACE 5 SUZUKA CIRCUIT 38 LAPS SEPT 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:43 pm

I do what I can to best balance the field...I watch the replays several times to LOOK for sandbagging. I can see when you go to full throttle, when you feather it, when you brake early etc. NO the system is not perfect and it is not perfect in any real series...But long as everything is done to best even out the field with no favoritism then there really should be no complaints. It happens every season...we start off with a large contingency of new racers..then as they see they are just not gonna come in and win every race or dominate they slowly fall to the trackside as quitters. I understand if life changed, job, girl, etc...but to quit simply cause it's hard for you to win is well in my opinion pathetic. I think out of 35 races or so I have won 2 and I had to fight to get those. The best part is the challenge to me.

Let's be honest, we know CERTAIN cars are simply faster at certain PI (example Viper) so PI has to be adjusted to even it out. SO, if your driving a Viper at 680 and someone else is driving a Lamborghini Murcialago at 730 doesn't mean your a faster driver and they are slower or suck. So comments like that hold no merit. My only goal is to do the best I can to try to even the field out. It doesn't happen all at once, but I think if you look subjectively at the races results and replays you will see that the racing has gotten pretty damn good across the board and for that I am happy. If that makes it too tuff for a few then that I cannot be angry about.

I have raced with a few of you guys before and would not have expected this from you as I would not have done that had I joined your series. But if that is your decision to go then please just quit and walk away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RACE 5 SUZUKA CIRCUIT 38 LAPS SEPT 12   RACE 5 SUZUKA CIRCUIT 38 LAPS SEPT 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:44 pm

You can't make everything fair and make everyone win every race. You want close racing for 38 lap ? would you mind if i ask if you got some mental problem? Seriously, although suzuka was rather long (gotta admit i wished the last 20 lap would have went faster) it had some quite good moment. From the battle with me and zambo ending up with zambo taking over on me after we swapped position twice to the battle i did with pred for 6th place that almost finished in a nice crash (i was really sure i would rear end you on lap 18) it had some good moment. However you can't have reasonnably expect a race with like an overtaking per lap. At some point you'll do a few hotlapping and if you're competitive you,ll try to catch up the next one for more battle. Of course its possible sometime you just can't catch up the next one.

If you're gonna leave because you failed to win a race then don't complain we call you a whiner. Hell, i was lvl 30 not long ago and with the braking line noone here would be able catch me, trust me on that. But we don't have the racing line and i'm about as fast as a turtoise with a broken leg and asthma. But hey, that just give me a motivation to improve and try to go faster and learn how to play forza manly (not totally, i still use abs Razz).

Anyway, not sure where my rant is going but pretty much the point behind that was that i've seen 15 yo girl more rationnal and less drama queen then you prone, so get over it and take it like a man. You lost the race, if that piss you off so much stop playing but no need to bother us with your tears.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: RACE 5 SUZUKA CIRCUIT 38 LAPS SEPT 12   RACE 5 SUZUKA CIRCUIT 38 LAPS SEPT 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:49 pm

Spurtle REALLY ANYBODY HELLOOOOOo!!!! Do you watch ANY racing on TV Specifically sports car racing? If you do then all these questions and accusations about how am I going to even out the competition are just silly questions. You can pick any class in ALMS racing and you can name the cars that are the favorites at the speed tracks and which cars are favorites at the handling tracks. Funny thing is that the fastest car doesn't always win, nor does the best handling car win. WHY is that? Because it's just not that simple.
Back to top Go down
SSRT DWilkerson

SSRT DWilkerson

PostSubject: Re: RACE 5 SUZUKA CIRCUIT 38 LAPS SEPT 12   RACE 5 SUZUKA CIRCUIT 38 LAPS SEPT 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:26 pm

Don't complain about drama when you bunch are just as bad and keep on feeding the fire. Let it go.
Back to top Go down
http://steel-symphony-rt.webs.com/
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: RACE 5 SUZUKA CIRCUIT 38 LAPS SEPT 12   RACE 5 SUZUKA CIRCUIT 38 LAPS SEPT 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:33 pm

I don't agree with the comment about "us" being as bad. Who is the us? Aren't we all racing in the same series trying to have some good racing? The series 'vets' are not complaining...they are trying to explain that if you decide to quit simply because you don't win every race then that person is just not realistic.
Pronebird- 1st, 2nd, 1st, 3rd, 2nd That sure as heck doesn't seem like your struggling.
Dan
I do agree with the drop it part though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RACE 5 SUZUKA CIRCUIT 38 LAPS SEPT 12   RACE 5 SUZUKA CIRCUIT 38 LAPS SEPT 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:52 pm

Admin wrote:
Spurtle REALLY ANYBODY HELLOOOOOo!!!! Do you watch ANY racing on TV Specifically sports car racing? If you do then all these questions and accusations about how am I going to even out the competition are just silly questions. You can pick any class in ALMS racing and you can name the cars that are the favorites at the speed tracks and which cars are favorites at the handling tracks. Funny thing is that the fastest car doesn't always win, nor does the best handling car win. WHY is that? Because it's just not that simple.

When was the last time you saw ALMS or Rolex give/remove advantages on a weekly basis? They spend weeks if not months careful planning any changes they will make to keep their respective series competitive. Now, if you'd like to compare your series to ALMS, I don't think the ALMS officials came right out and gave the Robertson Ford GT a huge advantage when they were a back-marker. They weighed car development and driver's skill as well. Because you must also factor in the driver, the fastest car will never win a race here, nor will a video game in this era ever be compared to its real world counterpart.

But since we're comparing this to an actual series: I do believe most have an "unavoidable contact" rule.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: RACE 5 SUZUKA CIRCUIT 38 LAPS SEPT 12   RACE 5 SUZUKA CIRCUIT 38 LAPS SEPT 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:23 pm

That is why we do the best we can with the situation and circumstances we are presented with. We don't have months to develop test test test develop and then evaluate each car and driver. And to a point I evaluate car, driver skill also so it's not that different in the end. Seriously though it has been great for the previous seasons and this season has been great too. Really it has been my favorite so far and I am not going to let the comments of two series transplants ruin it for the rest.

So, I ask that you just race and enjoy the competition or remove yourself from the series and not become a pariah.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: RACE 5 SUZUKA CIRCUIT 38 LAPS SEPT 12   RACE 5 SUZUKA CIRCUIT 38 LAPS SEPT 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:36 pm

-I think its time i put my 2cents in

KIR BIMM3R wrote:
I'll second that hotshot, glad to see zambo get that first win in! As far as my race, i think i finished much higher than i expected, at least after the race settled down and I found myself sitting comfortably in 8th place lol... So 3rd was a great finish for me didn't think i'd even be close enough to capitalize on a mistake, but hey, ill take it!

-way to rub it in bro lol, good racing, you did what you needed to do when you needed to do it, i didn't

Pronebird wrote:
I tried to be polite but ok. You little pos opperation here is just that. You adjust PI for the previous track and expect to create equivalence. Hah. He was a full second faster than the rest of the field, FOR WHICH I WAS PENALIZED BEFORE THE SEASON EVEN BEGAN. You promise to make the cars even and what happens?

What a joke. I expected to have close racing and THIS is what you give me? Just a bunch of hotlapping for an hour and a half. So like I said good bye. I will continue racing in a REAL league.

-prone take a chill pill bro and grow a pair. last season i had a 15PI reduction before the first race, and i don't have a thorn in my side. your trying to make the point that the series is against you, in reality, you condemned it before you even applied

Spurtle wrote:
Just to project some of my own feelings in a less confrontational tone:

I'm all for competitive racing. I love it when a field is within a second of each other and knowing that if you slip up you can fall from 2nd to 8th in the matter of a corner. However, Prone is simply frustrated with an arbitrary PI system that does not take into account where a car is good, and where a car is bad. Because it is so subjective, and on a certain track you're the lucky receiver of a break, you can sandbag and do well. Those that choose to run flat-out seem to get penalized without explanation, and, in my opinion, with a lack of consideration in terms of multiple factors.

With that said:

Enough with the life doctrine Confucius, keep your cheap shots to the braking zones.

-spurtle, its been close i mean look at the last few races. a few mistakes and everyone is like right there.
now i know we can both agree that if you take 2 cars from this series and juxtapose them NO DOUBT ONE IS GONNA BE BETTER THAN THE OTHER IN SOME ASPECT. the PI is merely for driver skill. and with that you can "Generally" even the times out. Yes there will be differences among EVEN driver PI and the technicality of the track.

idk about some people, but ive been going flat out from series 1 bro so alright, sand baggin is for the weak, and i ...decimate the weak.~ Winds of Plague

Admin wrote:
. It happens every season...we start off with a large contingency of new racers..then as they see they are just not gonna come in and win every race or dominate they slowly fall to the trackside as quitters. I understand if life changed, job, girl, etc...but to quit simply cause it's hard for you to win is well in my opinion pathetic. I think out of 35 races or so I have won 2 and I had to fight to get those. The best part is the challenge to me.

Let's be honest, we know CERTAIN cars are simply faster at certain PI (example Viper) so PI has to be adjusted to even it out. SO, if your driving a Viper at 680 and someone else is driving a Lamborghini Murcialago at 730 doesn't mean your a faster driver and they are slower or suck. So comments like that hold no merit. My only goal is to do the best I can to try to even the field out.

-yup, weak sauce, quitting because your dumb. but then again thank you for giving all of us a better chance at getting the prize so whatever have your pissy fit, again, DECIMATE THE WEAK... sorry im in the mood for hardcore #$@! right now...

ok, so take this into consideration for all that complain about the evening of the field. it goes like this right, you have a guy in a beater honda civic, racing a guy in a souped up 800 hp subaru sti right, your gonna have to give the dude in the civic a handicap no matter what cuz lets face it civics are pos's but then again what about driver skill, a entirely separate thing from cars. just because someone can't get out of the corner as well as you doesn't mean you need to bitch your way across "wah wah wah im too low a pi cuz im going flat out and i didn't get first...." etc.

i remember when i used to cry rivers, then i built a bridge and got the !@#! over it so i could go to elementary school.
but then again some people still like to wear diapers so idk whose wrong in this dispute

DWilkerson wrote:
Don't complain about drama when you bunch are just as bad and keep on feeding the fire. Let it go.

-you know i agree with that, but you see, arguments just get me goin, lol just like racing, playing guitar, and shooting.

Spurtle wrote:
When was the last time you saw ALMS or Rolex give/remove advantages on a weekly basis? They spend weeks if not months careful planning any changes they will make to keep their respective series competitive. Now, if you'd like to compare your series to ALMS, I don't think the ALMS officials came right out and gave the Robertson Ford GT a huge advantage when they were a back-marker. They weighed car development and driver's skill as well. Because you must also factor in the driver, the fastest car will never win a race here, nor will a video game in this era ever be compared to its real world counterpart.

But since we're comparing this to an actual series: I do believe most have an "unavoidable contact" rule.

-ummm oooooh kay, weeks and months of preparation, i can see that, but what about video game land where nothing is true and everything is permitted, now seriously, do you think even IF we spent a whole damn year preparing for 1 series. that each and EVERY car would be even. and even so that these perfectly even cars, people would like? let alone driver skill and evening that shit out. + evening it out again when they ajust PI.

but then again if you do that and restrict PI, you can't accommodate everyone, including those who can't drive very well, to those that just drive decent. its about making it where everyone is at an even "playing field" with each other

i know people say reach for the sky, but the sky in video games is only a factor of electricity so go ahead reach and complain like everyone else until you get high voltage up the wazoo , hop on a public lobby and go drive a 4x4 whatever, i don't give a shit what you do, just stop acting a fool

FYI ..... this Is my largest post ... in history
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1637772209

PostSubject: Re: RACE 5 SUZUKA CIRCUIT 38 LAPS SEPT 12   RACE 5 SUZUKA CIRCUIT 38 LAPS SEPT 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:33 pm

Let me just clarify: I like the my PI situation, I'm just backing Prone up.

I never made the original comparison to real world series. I'm sorry that I needed to make a note that I know I'm playing a video game, I just kinda assumed you'd give me that much credit.

I just hate being wrecked on the first lap. And I got dumped twice, on 2 first laps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RACE 5 SUZUKA CIRCUIT 38 LAPS SEPT 12   RACE 5 SUZUKA CIRCUIT 38 LAPS SEPT 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RACE 5 SUZUKA CIRCUIT 38 LAPS SEPT 12
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next