Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY

Go down 
+27
TheManNowDog777
Maxximilllion
Luongo27
Hiredgun308
Peader24
F4H Diablo
Basticular
MTBVator
hannibaljazz 98
NSA Roca
worminfested73
Matthnt
svt motorsport
Predators41
jpnvr4
bigdutyDMomoney
SaintedPlacebo4
Blahzay xxl
AAR ABEnstein
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
AAR GTDon
SP33D RAC3R 28x
Tachyon Racing
EZT Sabre
AAR WolfPack
Manuel CR
Admin/PredatorUSMC
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
hannibaljazz 98

SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 12:15 pm

fastline that was when u brake very early on me and you finish ahead of me and I said sorry too u
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 12:27 pm

I saw that event in the replay. Yeah, I did place that a little bit more on Fastlane for braking in an area where acceleration was expected. I have you down as a lap 20 DNF. That is what I was told Fastlane.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
ox FASTLANE xo

PostSubject: braking   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 12:56 pm

About the braking --- 1st off nobody/or cars brake exactly the same...with my crappy pedals I use very low brake pressure and sometimes when applied its barely tapped to setup turn in etc ......regardless of that racer behind should allow a bit of room, at least until he figures out the other guys lines, brake zones etc.....just like real life be a little more patient ( as this happened in lap 2 I believe) Yes I was on/off  brakes in turn, cold tires will do that ..lap 2/3 etc....... again regardless.

I know you apologized Hannibal, thanks for that. Just really sucks being taken out again VERY early and then not even get credit and then the blame is more on me now..... Rolling Eyes 

I have to ask Pred ---- if that was "seen" in the replay, why did I get a message about missing the race and you would hope to see me back on the track?
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 1:04 pm

I sent that to you by mistake Fastlane.
You were given a DNF on lap 20. (that's what your room host told me)
Back to top Go down
ox FASTLANE xo

PostSubject: BRAKING   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 1:17 pm

Soooo your telling me I should be on the gas and accelerating into this turn at this point huh?SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 8 BS_zpsd346e60a
Honestly I don't see it, someone else want to judge?  Suspect 
Back to top Go down
ox FASTLANE xo

PostSubject: //   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 1:29 pm

Funny too as now this comes to mind,

All this is like someone saying "You took MY line, so you got hit .....sorry"
Back to top Go down
RR Russ Wheeler

RR Russ Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 1:44 pm

i think with all the shitty pic/ no pics/ bad room hosts/.. maybe you should find better room hosts, or ask be4 the lobby starts 4 some1 to get a pic with good tv/camara..

my own thoughts,

flame on..
Back to top Go down
ox FASTLANE xo

PostSubject: fiinish   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 1:48 pm

Well I hoped the replay would at least go to when I pitted on lap 24 I think. I guess all this is mute so woooo hoooo off to the Alps where at least the turns are sweeping and maybe wont get punted again  Shocked 

Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 3:16 pm

ox FASTLANE xo wrote:
Soooo your telling me I should be on the gas and accelerating into this turn at this point huh?SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 8 BS_zpsd346e60a

For me at least, on that specific corner, I'm not on the gas at the point where your car is. The car hidden by smoke is about where I start accelerating
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 4:30 pm

My line is about a car width out side ... and Im back on the gas as soon as it rotates in ...or just about the smoke
Back to top Go down
Peader24

Peader24

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 4:31 pm

Hey, It could be worse i got completely T-boned on lap 1 and no penalties were given out..... yet???

SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 8 R7vj
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 5:24 pm

Is that the 88?
Back to top Go down
ox FASTLANE xo

PostSubject: //   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 6:30 pm

Matthnt wrote:
ox FASTLANE xo wrote:

For me at least, on that specific corner, I'm not on the gas at the point where your car is. The car hidden by smoke is about where I start accelerating

Thats about the same for me or I'll be off in the grass on the right if try different ......again regardless when especially in the very early laps we all need to calm down and give each other a bit of room ---- it's a 50 lap race remember? I know we all make mistakes myself included --- I had a mishap with SVT at Sunset, it was a little later, lap 8 I believe and we had been running together for several laps -- Manuel was in/out of picture as well then. Anyway not sure what or why but we collected and both had dmage etc. Apologies sent, we raced again NP. Boo boo happens ---- but when it does if there is a penalty system in place and being used it has to be correctly implemented across the board. I know it's still early this season and ALOT has been going on in real life for all admins and some of us as well. I've not been able to spend nearly the time ---I know admins had issues etc. but for some reason qualifying times have been lost (2 races for me)

Last thing for my rant is if you know that your internet connection is questionable why in the world do some want to completely ruin it for others  confused  It gets old trying to race against cars that are either trying to be a submarine or a UFO all in one section of track. Between the rapid jerking side to side or the above mentioned, how in the hell are you supposed to run against that --- especially with the PI system in place as it is --- really sucks having to deal with all the laggy BS. WE ALL want to race, step up and either have them fix your crap, or if your on a basic connect how about getting that 20 buck a month upgrade for more bandwith What a Face  We could ALL benefit from this --- hmmm used to be a requirement in some leagues if I remember.  lol! 
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 7:05 pm

@Fastlane : To be fair i start braking (in most cars) when my driver side door is between those to cones so you arent braking all that early. Thats B-Lobby right? I'll take a better look at it.

@Peader : That angle looks awfully.... uhhhh shall we say wrong? Looks like some serious driver dive bomb error... Is that A lobby ST or B? Send me over the replay if its B lobby and ill be more than happy to give an official reply to it.

@Everyone : The initiative that Peader took was very helpful. If you feel like there was an incident please send a photo (or if youre tech savy you can post a 10-30second youtube replay) to my forum inbox with the lap it was and the driver in question and it will get looked at first and foremost because of the initiative shown.
Back to top Go down
Peader24

Peader24

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 4:55 am

That was ST B Lobby, It was a brake lock up and no where to go but into my door. He apologized multiple times so no hard feelings, but still ruined both of our races lol. On to the next one.......

Sainted i'll send over replay ASAP.
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 5:12 am

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
Is that the 88?
Back to top Go down
hannibaljazz 98

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 11:25 am

aar wolf pack he rosco talking about ST
Back to top Go down
Manuel CR

Manuel CR

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 11:52 am

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
Is that the 88?

It looks like a ¨40¨ on the bumper.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 12:37 pm

I have not received the ST replay. Nor has any of my admin's commented that that have it or have viewed it.
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 2:20 pm

ah ok. well my cars black and gold and is a pontiac haha
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 4:22 pm

I got into a fender bender yesterday and have been on and off the phone with tons of BS so im sorry to Peader. Ill get to it tonight.
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 4:31 pm

Take them to small claims court ....get it small claims court lmbo...I crack myself up
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 4:59 pm

^Hahaha

@lone wolf my bad....Should have noticed "red and white"...
Makes way more sense now
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 5:43 pm

Blahzay xxl wrote:
Take them to small claims court ....get it small claims court lmbo...I crack myself up

nah this lady was paked way in the street and when i went to get around her i had to swing it a bit and then my rear quarter caught her front bumper cover and yanked it i guess. its a big tado bc of how she was parked and yada yada.
Back to top Go down
bigdutyDMomoney

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 6:39 pm

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
I have not received the ST replay. Nor has any of my admin's commented that that have it or have viewed it.

My apologies. I just sent you and SaintedPlacebo4 the replay of the ST B Lobby race. After the race there was some confusion as to who would send you the replay. As the host, it was my responsibility to send you the replay, but I didn't want to flood your file depot with unnecessary files if someone else was sending it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next