Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xbox 360 Wheel for FSCS Racing - Wheel purchased

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AAR ABEnstein

Xbox 360 Wheel for FSCS Racing - Wheel purchased Empty
PostSubject: Xbox 360 Wheel for FSCS Racing - Wheel purchased   Xbox 360 Wheel for FSCS Racing - Wheel purchased Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 11:11 pm

I have purchased Diablo's wheel, so I am no longer in need of one.(3/30/14)

Those of you I raced with Saturday night (3/1) know that my pedals stopped working, so I had to use a controller for the second race of my FSCS career (the other, Sunset Season 9 or 10).

Based on how I raced Sainted at Bernese Alps, I know that I cannot use a controller effectively, and I am becoming a danger to others on the track as long as I use it.

Preferably, I would like a complete "Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel." I will consider offers for other types of wheels.

Please submit offers here or over PM as soon as possible, because I want to race the rest of this season safely, as well as race in the TORA 12 Hours of Sebring, which I would be very embarrassed if I were to take someone out in that race while using a controller.

I live in California, so please include shipping costs in your offer.

Last edited by AAR ABEnstein on Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ifca.highforum.net
MTBVator

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Wheel for FSCS Racing - Wheel purchased   Xbox 360 Wheel for FSCS Racing - Wheel purchased Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 12:04 am

Abe, I still have the pedals to go with that cable I sent you a year ago. Free+ shipping.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Wheel for FSCS Racing - Wheel purchased   Xbox 360 Wheel for FSCS Racing - Wheel purchased Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 1:02 am

Eh no hard feelings bud. It would have been a bad spot to pass with a wheel or not, those essess are a no booty zone. But as long as its not GS i dont mind too much, it keeps racing real since there are mistakes made like that. For the record i had no idea you were there. Blindspot + passengerside + in-car cam... i had noooo chance lol.
Back to top Go down
F4H Diablo

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Wheel for FSCS Racing - Wheel purchased   Xbox 360 Wheel for FSCS Racing - Wheel purchased Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 11:20 pm

If you want a full MS wheel, I have one I can sell you. I used it all of twice before cleaning it and boxing it up, works perfectly fine, comes with wheel, pedals, and power supply. PM inbound.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Wheel for FSCS Racing - Wheel purchased   Xbox 360 Wheel for FSCS Racing - Wheel purchased Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xbox 360 Wheel for FSCS Racing - Wheel purchased
Page 1 of 1