Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Racing wheel

Go down 
+2
monette92
jeckel4438
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jeckel4438

Racing wheel  Empty
PostSubject: Racing wheel    Racing wheel  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 3:13 pm

Looking for a wheel to buy but want to find a decent deal on one. don't mind if it is used just don't want to drop 200 bucks on one. is there any one that is looking to sell one or knows of any one looking to sell one

any ideas
Back to top Go down
monette92

monette92

Racing wheel  Empty
PostSubject: re   Racing wheel  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 8:04 am

you should chec out the old (fisrt) 360 steering wheel, its under 100$ if you found one because they aren't on market anymore, but if you chec for used one, its not that bad for the price, actually, its the only steering wheel force feedback that cheap. there some bogs but its a good quality controller for the price.
hope it help Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.Gom-team.com
SSRT DWilkerson

SSRT DWilkerson

Racing wheel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racing wheel    Racing wheel  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 9:40 am

monette92 wrote:
There some bogs but its a good quality controller for the price.

Some is an understatement. Razz

Coming from someone whom owned an MS wheel, save you're money and buy a Fanatec. The MS wheel feels better then a controller, but man, you'd be better off using the right stick for gas and brake over them useless petals. Plus there'd be no warranty for it.

Just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
http://steel-symphony-rt.webs.com/

Racing wheel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racing wheel    Racing wheel  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:33 pm

if you can find the MS Wheel used for under $50, get it. Anything more and you're better off saving and getting a Fanatec. I'm actually on my third MS Wheel (first 2 developed an issue where it was always adding 30 degrees of turning to the right at alll times), so if I'd have followed my advice I'd have enough to buy the fanatec already.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

Racing wheel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racing wheel    Racing wheel  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 5:56 pm

I went through 4 of the MS wheels before I FINALLY got the Fanatec wheel. Love it 90% of the time. Hate it that 10% when the thing just freezes up. But the Fanatec wheel with the Club Sport Pedals is top notch.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
snowman529

snowman529

Racing wheel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racing wheel    Racing wheel  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 1:58 pm

Do you have the Porsche wheel or the CSR? I have been eyeballing the CSR with the CSR Elite pedals...its just a big chunk of change.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

Racing wheel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racing wheel    Racing wheel  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 2:38 pm

GT2 wheel. The CSR wasn't out yet when I bought my wheel.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
o351

o351

Racing wheel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racing wheel    Racing wheel  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 12:41 pm

jeckel4438 wrote:
Looking for a wheel to buy but want to find a decent deal on one. don't mind if it is used just don't want to drop 200 bucks on one. is there any one that is looking to sell one or knows of any one looking to sell one

any ideas
Send me a PM with address you want me to send this POS..... I mean quality piece of Microsoft technology to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Racing wheel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racing wheel    Racing wheel  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Racing wheel
Page 1 of 1