Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY

Go down 
+27
Blakeystar
Predators41
Maxximilllion
Peader24
MTBVator
svt motorsport
ArguelloCR
AAR GTDon
AAR WolfPack
RR Chelsea
SP33D RAC3R 28x
ox FASTLANE xo
Tachyon Racing
jpnvr4
Basticular
Ruptured Duck77
SaintedPlacebo4
Matthnt
Blahzay xxl
EZT Sabre
AAR ABEnstein
TheManNowDog777
NSA Roca
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
RR xGhost
Manuel CR
Admin/PredatorUSMC
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Tachyon Racing

SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 5:39 pm

RR Chelsea wrote:
Tachyon Racing wrote:
Chelsea - going to make a unilateral decision here as a pseudo Race Admin and empower you to take Qual times.  If Pred disagrees, we can discuss, but you've been helpful capturing replays and race info and I see no reason to object.  I think this would be good for anyone in Europe or otherwise needing to be done early.  Per the guidelines, you'd need to have another driver in the race with you to take your own time.  Use this power wisely....  Wink 

Thanks Tachyon, I always use power wisely and qualifying will be as far as it goes for me here at FSCS.

Cool. As an FYI, what I normally do is take a photo and email to Pred.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 5:44 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
Tachyon Racing wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
Still a little hazy....
1st.posts should not be erased because tach feels like it...things are brought up in public FOR THE PUBLIC!!! "Aside from smack talk

2nd. As drivers we accept responsibility for our actions ...admins should do the same not just hide and erase

3rd. I enjoy this league and would/have tried to help ...though my grammer my make eyes bleed the things i say have been tested/homework done before i posted

4th. All of this could have been taking care of preseason but D, T, P, thought they were to good to listen...well now you have no choice as drivers/teams and series regulars are now fed up with fscs...it is either fix it or its over Sad

Thank you for your post pred but not all the blame is on you...

Not sure why you are roping me into one of your rants again.  I do not organize anything - I just help out with stats once the racing's done and moderate the Forum a little, as my job allows me to have it open in the background most of the day.  But, since you're calling me out once more, and my attempts to talk to you privately seem to have fallen on deaf ears, I am going to comment publicly.  Your belligerence on the Forum towards other drivers and the Admins is distasteful and boring.  And as I had suggested to you, it is apparently causing people to think twice about racing here [yes, you have been referenced specifically by potential entrants who changed their minds].  What more needs to be said for you to get the point?  When I first joined here, there was a lot of friendly banter and camaraderie, and made me want to take part.  These days the Forum is largely unpleasant and disrespectful bashing and trash-talking.  Much of it centering around you.  Whatever may be going on with the Series, and regardless of whether you have good intentions or not, the way you are treating many other people on here is disrespectful and needs to stop.
D, P, T, were responsible for the rush to be the first "tudor"despite all warnings.... of problems that would arise
P, was dealing with a terible loss
D, took charge failed
T, erased all problems that were brought up...still is / blobby is my babe it pains me to see three weeks of poop
.will follow up with part two when i get home
Part 2...
*Way back machine*.... season 10...as smooth as always...season11  don starts the season with a trash talk thread..."don't invite the fat kid to dinner then get mad when he eats all the cake"max. Wheels fell off legit concerns over looked, no updates the whole season don steps up and trys to help... tach has falling out at RR...pred has a terrible loss to his family...
preseason kikrox ,tach,sainted all admins......don starts the rush to start early not test correctly add line...all of witch were rush decision's with no forsite...I posted relentlessly trying to bring to lite the ALL the problems we are having now most got erased/ignored....
as im sure these people you speak of are of the utmost moral fiber ...all I can say is I race everywhere..if they don't race me here ill race them there....
last week I get threatened by an admin who NEVER PRACTICE'S can't host,erase's post,then says ohh its not me....YOUR AN ADMIN IF IT IS NOT YOU then ...pred back me up here...you never lil' girl DOWN the ladder it creates dissention  

As for your thin ice comment....IF YOU EVER STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFULL THEN YOU COULD EVER IMAGINE!!!obi WAN Wink ask RR

Last edited by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN on Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 5:49 pm

^Obi-Wan*
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 5:49 pm

obi-one
Back to top Go down
RR Chelsea

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 5:52 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
Tachyon Racing wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
Still a little hazy....
1st.posts should not be erased because tach feels like it...things are brought up in public FOR THE PUBLIC!!! "Aside from smack talk

2nd. As drivers we accept responsibility for our actions ...admins should do the same not just hide and erase

3rd. I enjoy this league and would/have tried to help ...though my grammer my make eyes bleed the things i say have been tested/homework done before i posted

4th. All of this could have been taking care of preseason but D, T, P, thought they were to good to listen...well now you have no choice as drivers/teams and series regulars are now fed up with fscs...it is either fix it or its over Sad

Not sure why you are roping me into one of your rants again.  I do not organize anything - I just help out with stats once the racing's done and moderate the Forum a little, as my job allows me to have it open in the background most of the day.  But, since you're calling me out once more, and my attempts to talk to you privately seem to have fallen on deaf ears, I am going to comment publicly.  Your belligerence on the Forum towards other drivers and the Admins is distasteful and boring.  And as I had suggested to you, it is apparently causing people to think twice about racing here [yes, you have been referenced specifically by potential entrants who changed their minds].  What more needs to be said for you to get the point?  When I first joined here, there was a lot of friendly banter and camaraderie, and made me want to take part.  These days the Forum is largely unpleasant and disrespectful bashing and trash-talking.  Much of it centering around you.  Whatever may be going on with the Series, and regardless of whether you have good intentions or not, the way you are treating many other people on here is disrespectful and needs to stop.
D, P, T, were responsible for the rush to be the first "tudor"despite all warnings.... of problems that would arise
D, took charge failed
T, erased all problems that were brought up...still is / blobby is my babe it pains me to see three weeks of poop
Part 2...
*Way back machine*.... season 10...as smooth as always...season11  don starts the season with a trash talk thread..."don't invite the fat kid to dinner then get mad when he eats all the cake"max. Wheels fell off legit concerns over looked, no updates the whole season don steps up and trys to help... tach has falling out at RR...pred has a terrible loss to his family...
preseason kikrox ,tach,sainted all admins......don starts the rush to start early not test correctly add line...all of witch were rush decision's with no forsite...I posted relentlessly trying to bring to lite the ALL the problems we are having now most got erased/ignored....
as im sure these people you speak of are of the utmost moral fiber ...all I can say is I race everywhere..if they don't race me here ill race them there....
last week I get threatened by an admin who NEVER PRACTICE'S can't host,erase's post,then says ohh its not me....YOUR AN ADMIN IF IT IS NOT YOU then ...pred back me up here...you never lil' girl DOWN the ladder it creates dissention  

As for your thin ice comment....IF YOU EVER STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFULL THEN YOU COULD EVER IMAGINE!!!obi juan

What falling out did you have with us at RR Tachyon?
Back to top Go down
SP33D RAC3R 28x

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 6:03 pm

Great race at Laguna Seca everyone!! (Almost everyone) see you all at the Nur GP*S*!!!!
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 6:32 pm

Matthnt wrote:
^Obi-Wan*
thanks bud I wasn't sure and new how to spell juan  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 6:39 pm

Blahzay xxl wrote:
Wow...wow...wow

The guy is spread to thin and just to far off what needs to be going down. He needs a break to collect himself. He needs a rest, gain back some mental moral and come at it again fresh and ready to go. The mans been going 12 rounds nonstop. What he needs to do is take a step back, trust the people that he has appointed will do what he is failing to do currently, and work on that busted, hoopty M3 he is driving in GS. The man needs a vacation from whatever is going on because right now whether its irrationality, or denial, the man is having immense problems keeping this place together right now.
Back to top Go down
Manuel CR

Manuel CR

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 6:55 pm

There are some delicate things, how is that if a picture is sent someone is standed in front other guy that is suposed to be in front of him. Just check that 2 times before post it.

I sent almost all the pictures from A lobby and B lobby at the Alps, with the info of the retirements and the results were ready in 2 days.
How is possible that Hosts cant send a picture as soon the race is over? this is the fact that is slowing us ( everybody ) right now.

NO results = NO P.I adjustment = NO points updated = NO front page updated. If people is going to help, comit to that.

I besides all the arguing I do related to some topics, am open to help and dedicate some time to serve everyone here.

When we (Latino Team) finished a qualy or a race we sent pictures of the results via Wattsap, that way we have our backup. And everyone is responsable of save a Replay, everyone!

Whatever I can help with , i insist, ask for it!
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 6:59 pm

Manuel CR wrote:
There are some delicate things, how is that if a picture is sent someone is standed in front other guy that is suposed to be in front of him. Just check that 2 times before post it.

I sent almost all the pictures from A lobby and B lobby at the Alps, with the info of the retirements and the results were ready in 2 days.
How is possible that Hosts cant send a picture as soon the race is over?  this is the fact that is slowing us ( everybody ) right now.

NO results = NO P.I adjustment = NO points updated = NO front page updated.   If people is going to help, comit to that.

I besides all the arguing I do related to some topics, am open to help and dedicate some time to serve everyone here.

When we (Latino Team) finished a qualy or a race we sent pictures of the results via Wattsap, that way we have our backup. And everyone is responsable of save a Replay, everyone!

Whatever I can help with , i insist, ask for it!
see its not just your cute butt;)
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 7:09 pm

I think You SAINTEDPLACEBO4 Need to read the post I posted earlier today about the exact state of my intentions and level of time and ability in the series. It CLEARLY states why this week has been all funked up. I DID not get much of the data I needed to get things updated quickly before I sold my old PC laptop.  As of monday I had no way to update anything on the website. Now I do and am in the process of updating things. Should be updated as of NOW. (except the home page and Team points, manufacturer points and Am points which Tachyon can now do now that I have updated the final points and PI)

Sainted you need to back up a little. You as admin...You first need to become indifferent for many things that happen and not get involved oftentimes in some of the forum bickering, belittling and defamation. Much of what will now be deleted soon as I, Tachyon or yourself sees.

Because I have not been able to get the results up until now Tachyon has not been able to do his part of the points. I will inform him and soon as he has done them and sent them to me I will get them up.

So in the transition of life, transition of PC to Mac, and lack of room host data things were super slow this week.  Relax things will get back to normal.  Sainted, please watch all replays. Relay your findings to me. I will send you the format that I would like you to put your findings so that it stays consistent with how it has been done. If I have to rewrite everything you do then it defeats the purpose a bit.

Thanks.
I appreciate those who understand
I hope all have read the post I posted and this made you go Ohhhhh. OK. I understand now why this and that has been not updated.
If your still all worked up and upset do to the transitions....Well, I guess you will just carry anger for yourself.

I am happy as all transitions are done on my end. The Macbook Pro is fully functional with everything I need now.

Last edited by Admin/PredatorUSMC on Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 7:48 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
Tachyon Racing wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
Still a little hazy....

D, took charge failed
Part 2...

As for your thin ice comment....IF YOU EVER STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFULL THEN YOU COULD EVER IMAGINE!!!obi WAN ;)ask RR
Erase or response...balls in your court hommie
Back to top Go down
Tachyon Racing

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 7:50 pm

RR Chelsea wrote:

None I'm aware of, I always get along fine with you guys.  I can only imagine this is in reference to me deciding not to do the GT3 Cup races.  Just someone trying to troll, surprise surprise....  Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 8:03 pm

Tachyon Racing wrote:
RR Chelsea wrote:

None I'm aware of, I always get along fine with you guys.  I can only imagine this is in reference to me deciding not to do the GT3 Cup races.  Just someone trying to troll, surprise surprise....  Rolling Eyes 
The thing about trolls ...they ask many tough questions...all it takes is ONE correct answer...

Speaking of witch... do you think a gaurd at Auschwitz should get same penalty as Gerbals?...because i do
Back to top Go down
Tachyon Racing

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 8:17 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
Tachyon Racing wrote:
RR Chelsea wrote:

The thing about trolls ...they ask many tough questions...all it takes is ONE correct answer...

Speaking of witch... do you think a gaurd at Auschwitz should get same penalty as Gerbals?...because i do

I'm done arguing with you. You have a serious mental problem and I feel sorry for you.
Back to top Go down
NSA Roca

NSA Roca

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 8:21 pm

You no I could say something but my mommy told me if I had nothing nice to say. To not say it at all. But im an a**hole so ill say it anyway. [GROW THE F UP. IM 17 AND IM TELLING YOU PEOPLE TO GROW UP. THIS IS DIRECTED TO EVERYONE. IM TIRED OF THINGS NOT BEING DONE WHEN THEY SAID THEY WILL BE. Admins do your damn job and stop making up excuses. Are we 5 or are we adults. To everyone else just relax. Take a deep breathe and have a drink or two. thank you that is all.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 8:23 pm

Tachyon Racing wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
Tachyon Racing wrote:
RR Chelsea wrote:

I'm done arguing with you.  You have a serious mental problem and I feel sorry for you.
Im not arguing...again you missunderstand but
I thank you for your sorrow...i was hungry...seeing you wont respond to the direct question try this Mr points only guy...why has nobody in p/dp earned pole points ?
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 8:24 pm

Why so serious??? Its just a game...can things go better yes at the end its just a game.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 8:35 pm

Blahzay xxl wrote:
Why so serious??? Its just a game...can things go better yes at the end its just a game.
I/we invest a lot of time to this league...time is money
Ergo "Money" makes it not a game
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 8:36 pm

Apparently my mouth is writing checks that i cannot cash. Lets talk about how much money and prizes pred owes the drivers in his series.

Hey Matt, Hired, how much money are you owed?
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 8:40 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Apparently my mouth is writing checks that i cannot cash. Lets talk about how much money and prizes pred owes the drivers in his series.

Hey Matt, Hired, how much money are you owed?

$50 Gamestop gift card from season 8 and whatever the prize was for winning SPEC at Sebring last season  Shocked affraid

Last edited by Matthnt on Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 8:41 pm

i wont be with the series much longer following my last PM. I wish you all the best once im inevitably banned. Good luck whoever decides to stay with the series.
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 8:42 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
i wont be with the series much longer following my last PM. I wish you all the best once im inevitably banned. Good luck whoever decides to stay with the series.

Save your $$ get a One and FM5
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 8:44 pm

i will this August. ill be starting my own series there fellas . please come and join me Smile
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 8:47 pm

ill be gone come this august, hello great lakes training center
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next