Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta

Go down 
+27
onewickeddsm
s0ul harv3st
Kayotic Cal
vV Science Vv
ox FASTLANE xo
Luongo27
xxHENCHMAN24xx
sniper919
stymer
THF dvsSublime
ClownNinjaUSMC
JoshdaSquash
TyrannicCymbals
RR Rowdy Burns
snowman529
BIMM3RR
R3troD
Basticular
TheManNowDog777
Red R0tor
Raceboy77
jpnvr4
Matthnt
PSEUDO 45
Bradsz
Basicblaq
Admin/PredatorUSMC
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta   Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 8:47 am

Pred is (almost) always on around noon eastern, and qualifying ends at 2pm eastern. Get in his lobby and get qualified
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta   Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 9:07 am

Yep, I will be on in about 15 minutes to practice. I will start a room at about 8:45PST
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Basticular

Basticular

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta   Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 12:07 pm

Veevee wrote:
Pred is (almost) always on around noon eastern, and qualifying ends at 2pm eastern. Get in his lobby and get qualified

Uh no. Qualifying ends at 1pst / 4est / 8pm gmt
Back to top Go down
BIMM3RR

BIMM3RR

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta   Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 12:31 pm

Basticular wrote:
Veevee wrote:

Uh no. Qualifying ends at 1pst / 4est / 8pm gmt
Yea what Basticular said! Also all misinformation given from here on out will be blamed on Gdub! Which will in turn put partial blame on all his stray teammates from the last 4 seasons or so...
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta   Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 1:00 pm

OMG...IF the qualify results hold up it looks like I will be in A Room. I am very shocked since I was .6 sec ahead until I hit the wall right at the line which dirted my lap and cause 60% damage in the front. I am glad I was able to run 3 good laps...Basticular I am coming for you . I want my name back on the top 5 Driver for GTC lists LOL
Back to top Go down
Basticular

Basticular

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta   Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 1:40 pm

I had such a good car and such a good qualifying session i thought for sure i had the first pole of my career but i forgot about the $%&#ing lotuses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta   Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 2:19 pm

i wish people wouldnt talk while qualifying is still happening. went to turn down my mic and ended up off the road ruining my qual. thank guys.
Back to top Go down
Basticular

Basticular

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta   Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 2:25 pm

I just take my headset off when i qualify
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta   Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 2:32 pm

Basticular wrote:
I just take my headset off when i qualify

I agree, when qualifying I usually turn my chat volume to off or very very low
Back to top Go down
BIMM3RR

BIMM3RR

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta   Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 2:41 pm

ranzeroxklaus wrote:
i wish people wouldnt talk while qualifying is still happening. went to turn down my mic and ended up off the road ruining my qual. thank guys.
We'll just call it karma for all that Sh!t we hear about our paint jobs not being in spec lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta   Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 2:53 pm

The Qualifying Results for Road Atlanta are up. ROAD ATLANTA RESULTS

Congrats Raceboy77 on The GT Pole Position.
Congrats to DesertDuck on the GTC Pole Position.

Rooms up in about 30 minutes.
Back to top Go down
BIMM3RR

BIMM3RR

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta   Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 3:14 pm

Paint job is spec bro, and it would have been the entire season had you been better about informing me of what was out of spec. You should spend more time focusing on where that gas pedal is, and less on threatening me with penalties...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta   Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 3:16 pm

BIMM3RR wrote:
Paint job is spec bro, and it would have been the entire season had you been better about informing me of what was out of spec. You should spend more time focusing on where that gas pedal is, and less on threatening me with penalties...

you should be more kind to series officials. my racing had nothing to do with this. but thanks for that man, just what i needed.

i was just doing my job and telling you what needed to change.
Back to top Go down
BIMM3RR

BIMM3RR

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta   Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 3:35 pm

ranzeroxklaus wrote:
BIMM3RR wrote:

you should be more kind to series officials. my racing had nothing to do with this. but thanks for that man, just what i needed.

i was just doing my job and telling you what needed to change.

There you go threatening me again, like I said my paint job is in spec, your "authority" isn't a concern of mine. We are here to race last time i checked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta   Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 3:38 pm

BIMM3RR wrote:
ranzeroxklaus wrote:
BIMM3RR wrote:

you should be more kind to series officials and less of a dick. my racing had nothing to do with this. but thanks for that man, just what i needed.

i was just doing my job and telling you what needed to change. if you continue to be an ass there will be consequences.

There you go threatening me again, like I said my paint job is in spec, your "authority" isn't a concern of mine. We are here to race last time i checked.

its not a threat its a warning. and your livery obviously wasnt spec if you got a warning for it. the rules may not be specified but ill be the one making the specifications next season, so what i say goes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta   Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 3:41 pm

ranzeroxklaus wrote:
BIMM3RR wrote:
ranzeroxklaus wrote:
BIMM3RR wrote:

you should be more kind to series officials and less of a dick. my racing had nothing to do with this. but thanks for that man, just what i needed.

i was just doing my job and telling you what needed to change. if you continue to be an ass there will be consequences.

its not a threat its a warning. and your livery obviously wasnt spec if you got a warning for it. the rules may not be specified but ill be the one making the specifications next season, so what i say goes.

Powertrip much?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta   Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 3:46 pm

Veevee wrote:

Powertrip much?
not at all. i was nothing but polite to him about his livery, the same thing happened earlier this season with another racer. it may seem like a powertrip but its complete honesty, i have authority over liveries and i will be deciding along with pred the size requirements for next season. i dont see why bimmer is getting so annoying over this, he just has to make a sticker slightly larger. it would take all of 2 minutes but instead hes being an issue.
Back to top Go down
snowman529

snowman529

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta   Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 3:48 pm

It might be because it sounds like you are on a power trip. Read your posts from a third party perspective....sounds like threats of penalties for not being nice to you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta   Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 3:51 pm

snowman529 wrote:
It might be because it sounds like you are on a power trip. Read your posts from a third party perspective....sounds like threats of penalties for not being nice to you.
the first post i made saying the 45 second penalty was a joking matter since he had lol! at the end of his post. im not going to give anyone a penalty for something they dont deserve. if he doesnt change it then he will recieve one. however i dont appreciate how nearly everyone reacts to me asking them to make something slightly larger. its ridiculous.

and the consqequnces i stated for him being an ass to me is for him being disrespectful to an official without reason. that goes straight to pred for evaluation.

Last edited by ranzeroxklaus on Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BIMM3RR

BIMM3RR

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta   Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 3:52 pm

ranzeroxklaus wrote:
BIMM3RR wrote:
ranzeroxklaus wrote:
BIMM3RR wrote:

When i say my livery is in spec, that means I have made the necessary adjustments per your not so punctual request. Penalize me if you can find something specifically in violation of a rule. The number plate has NO specific size requirement stated anywhere in the rules, aside from being clearly legible. I could read it just fine, if you could not that means the rules need to be stated more clearly to specify a minimum size. You clearly aren't the cop any of us want to see in control of a rather subjective livery rule book.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta   Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 3:55 pm

BIMM3RR wrote:

When i say my livery is in spec, that means I have made the necessary adjustments per your not so punctual request.
i retract all prior statements since you changed the size as per my request. thank you kind sir.
Back to top Go down
RR Rowdy Burns

RR Rowdy Burns

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta   Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 3:55 pm

I was the one that made the call about the number plate. if anyone should be catching any kind of flack about it, it should be me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.insomniacracing.webs.com
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta   Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 3:58 pm

Discussion of rule infraction should be kept private. If there is a disagreement it Definately needs to remain private not public. An official should not threaten any racer. The only penalties that can be given are penalties earned.
Back to top Go down
Bradsz

Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta   Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 3:59 pm

It's no big deal Renzo, I mean it's not like your in A lobby to even see his livery
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bradsz27
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta   Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 4:11 pm

Bradsz wrote:
It's no big deal Renzo, I mean it's not like your in A lobby to even see his livery

LOL LOL LOL!!!!!

Can we get back to racing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta   Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next