Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta

Go down 
+27
onewickeddsm
s0ul harv3st
Kayotic Cal
vV Science Vv
ox FASTLANE xo
Luongo27
xxHENCHMAN24xx
sniper919
stymer
THF dvsSublime
ClownNinjaUSMC
JoshdaSquash
TyrannicCymbals
RR Rowdy Burns
snowman529
BIMM3RR
R3troD
Basticular
TheManNowDog777
Red R0tor
Raceboy77
jpnvr4
Matthnt
PSEUDO 45
Bradsz
Basicblaq
Admin/PredatorUSMC
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
THF dvsSublime

THF dvsSublime

Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta   Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 11:54 pm

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
NEED C ROOM TIMES!

Sorry man i needed to get a meal in me. I'm sending them now. Replay has been sent
Back to top Go down
xxHENCHMAN24xx

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta   Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 1:29 am

I have a novel idea. How about not chiming in on matters you know nothing about, just because you are upset about something else?

I have had a HORRIBLE freaking day and you have no idea the trouble that I went through just to make the race on time (which is no doubt what is causing this lunacy to irritate me so much), but that's beside the point. As I have already apologized to the affected parties, despite their refusal to accept it, there isn't really much else that needs to be said by anyone else. If you weren't just making assumptions on things, you would know that I wasn't cutting the corner, like you wrongfully ASSUMED I was doing. I locked up my brakes, and made a split second decision that it was best to get in the grass to try and scrub off some speed instead of potentially plowing into someone. And guess what? I didn't. I got hit from behind. Was it my fault there was a compromising situation? Absolutely. As I have said to the affected party (again refusing to listen), and to Pred, I accept responsibility for that.

However, on the flip side of this coin, there is such a thing as situational awareness. Both drivers I had just passed saw that I drove in too deep, and one of them had the sense to go wide, the other didn't. The only reason he ran into the back of me was because he was too damn impatient to see that I had slowed down (sound like something someone would do if deliberately cutting the corner?!) and stayed absolutely as far left as I could, so they could go back around me on the right.

I don't dive bomb corners, I don't cut corners, and I sure as hell don't come back onto the track in front of anyone as a result of my lack of paying attention. I came back on the track because I had no choice but to come back on the track. It was going to happen, and I did what I could to try and minimize the effect of that. I don't want to pass anyone by cutting a corner, making contact, or any other means besides a fair racing move. We all make mistakes, and there are people in this series that can vouch for the fact that I rarely make a mistake like the one I made tonight, but this damn trial by fire is getting ridiculous. Anyone who wasn't in the room doesn't know half the facts of the "shenanigans" that were D room.

Something tells me that since someone said something publicly on the forum that caught your attention, and you were already looking for something to justify whatever injustice you feel has been done to you, you decided you would go looking for trouble, despite not REALLY knowing what was going on. I mean seriously? You go through all the trouble of reviewing the replay in D room just to get pictures of an incident that had absolutely nothing to do with you? You feel the need to try and prove your point at my expense? I guess maybe it's a good way to get your point across, but that's pretty shady if you ask me.

If you feel the need to present yourself in that light, by all means, it is your right to do so. But don't drag me with you. I have already very clearly stated to those WHOM IT CONCERNS, that if a penalty is merited, I will respectfully accept it. I have already clearly, and sincerely apologized to those WHOM IT CONCERNS, and it's not my fault if they choose not to accept it... The amount of disrespect (or at the very least perceived disrespect) that has been going on lately, whether it be on this forum, or in the races, is a bit over-the-top. Maybe if everyone wasn't so quick to assume the worst about everyone else all the time, we could handle our disputes like gentleman, instead of like a bunch of middle school kids, and we wouldn't even have to take things like whether or not to settle it on the forums or on the track into question...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta   Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 2:19 am

lol! ^^^^^^^^^ what bull (situational awareness) you were going to take me or him out it was one or the other . So many times this has happened to me yes other cars are faster and I mean top speed they know that and try always to beat the slower car to the turn always I'm tired of this. two things happen 1 they fly off the track or they hit the next guy in this case both wtf I spazzed out Yea all those times before never did I say anything I took it on the chin not this time Evil or Very Mad I meant every word I said EVERY
Back to top Go down
Luongo27

Luongo27

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta   Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 4:43 am

Internet was down again last night, two nights in a row now Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta   Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 7:27 am

OZ DA RULER wrote:
lol! ^^^^^^^^^ what bull (situational awareness) you were going to take me or him out it was one or the other . So many times this has happened to me yes other cars are faster and I mean top speed they know that and try always to beat the slower car to the turn always I'm tired of this. two things happen 1 they fly off the track or they hit the next guy in this case both wtf I spazzed out Yea all those times before never did I say anything I took it on the chin not this time Evil or Very Mad I meant every word I said EVERY

Well no, he is right if his side of the story is true. If he did get in there way too deep and was in front of you at that time, you should have seen that and slowed down more than normal to prevent a wreck just to save your own car. That doesn't excuse the mistake he made, but there are things you could have done to prevent it regardless of whether it was your fault or not.
Back to top Go down
ox FASTLANE xo

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta   Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 7:29 am

Just to put in my 2 cents here, that corner in question from d lobby is THE screw up spot for alot of people. It happened in c lobby also when, lets just say another impatient driver, decided to TRY to pass right in the corner, damaged my car and surely the other drivers too....oh I forgot, he tried to pass both of us also. Really not the greatest move, my damage wasn't great, but it did slow me about .5 per lap at least, aero only.

About going of and coming back on and all the situation awareness, that works both ways. however the party at fault -- one who went off, should wait and announce when/if coming back on to check clear etc., especially if you are aware they were there to begin with, not to mention it's not their duty to wait for the offending car to correct himself etc.... again just my 2 cents
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta   Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 7:44 am

lol i looked at those pictures and thought that was me! i had done the same thing when racing bimmer while passing a GTC car at the end of the straight, difference is i told them i was going through, cut the corner and kept in it and kept going left across the road into the grass to avoid hitting anyone. i didn't stop or slow down because i knew that would cause a wreck and would be stupid so i just kept going to avoid everyone.
Back to top Go down
vV Science Vv

vV Science Vv

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta   Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 8:14 am

The "accident" in our room was an accident, the debate that followed was a distraction. Henchman was faster on the straight but lost it in that corner. Not intentional. OZ flipped out after Henchmen tagged him then Henchman flipped out and the great debate began. Etiquete is whats lost here, the anger is the result of two dissapointed drivers perceptions. Dont drag the rest of the room down with you, the banter at the end of the race was juvenile and no ones going to fight after the race. Funny or not shut up and drive, if your not able to focus for more than 20min w/o uttering something, thats called ADHD/ADD/Asberger's Syndrom stop sharing your feelings I came to race not chat it up. Let the replay be the arbitor of the truth and let the rest of us race in peace.

BTW OZ is funny as hell almost too funny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta   Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 8:14 am

All I'm saying is it was lap 8 not 20 or 49 ok you couldn't get it on the straight u reset try again later but no I do 200mph I can get it ohhh wait my 200-0 sucks watch out ooh I'm Sorry I didn't mean it I had the race line my car had two tires on the track the whole time if u had the right race line it would not have happened get the @#$& outta here no excuse man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta   Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 8:20 am

vV Science Vv wrote:
. Dont drag the rest of the room down with you, the banter at the end of the race was juvenile and no ones going to fight after the race. Funny or not shut up and drive, if your not able to focus for more than 20min w/o uttering something, thats called ADHD/ADD/Asberger's Syndrom stop sharing your feelings I came to race not chat it up. Let the replay be the arbitor of the truth and let the rest of us race in peace.

BTW OZ is funny as hell almost too funny.

Like the famous poet says
CAN'T STOP WON'T STOP
PLUS IT WAS LIKE A GOOD 10MIN RANT THEN WHEN THE CHECKERED FLAG WAS OUT I WENT HAM
Back to top Go down
vV Science Vv

vV Science Vv

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta   Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 8:27 am

OZ DA RULER wrote:
All I'm saying is it was lap 8 not 20 or 49 ok you couldn't get it on the straight u reset try again later but no I do 200mph I can get it ohhh wait my 200-0 sucks watch out ooh I'm Sorry I didn't mean it I had the race line my car had two tires on the track the whole time if u had the right race line it would not have happened get the @#$& outta here no excuse man

Yeah he got you and lied about it. That agravated you understandably so you also said "let it go check the replay". A) thats not tha last time it will happen B)been there know the feeling C) you have to admit that yapping at the end was a waste of energy.
Back to top Go down
Kayotic Cal

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta   Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 8:48 am

vV Science Vv wrote:
Yeah he got you and lied about it. That agravated you understandably so you also said "let it go check the replay". A) thats not tha last time it will happen B)been there know the feeling C) you have to admit that yapping at the end was a waste of energy.

I agree with science. Son did lie about it during the race saying he wasnt on the racing line but after i watched the replay he clearly was.
It was a intresting end to the race i'd say.

Also I have one issue. I could be wrong but I dont remember hearing Henchman call clear @ the start so I was a lil slow of the line.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta   Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 8:58 am

TRUE but I was done full of all the crap all ways being told to me all the sorrys and the opps and then the killer its not my problem your slow are u kidding me and pred come on bro if you don't qualify u don't race it would not have happened if this guy didn't run with us
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta   Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 9:05 am

Good Racing in A Room....Took me after I pitted on Lap 20 but had a good battle with Soul for a good 20 - 25 laps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta   Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 9:07 am

vV Science Vv wrote:
OZ DA RULER wrote:

That yapping at the end was some funny shit, it wasn't OZ, it was someone else.......

To be honest, the driver that went off, no matter what situation, is responsible for merging back on the track without incident. Meaning if he has to give up two spots to merge back on the track safely, then that's what has to be done. If a driver goes off and tries to get back on and merge with traffic and causes an incident, then that driver is at fault 100%. It is not the resposibility of other drivers to to slow down/hold up/alter their race line to let the driver that went off back on. You went off, you lose your spot.....

Henchman did apoligize, numerous times, but OZ was pissed (rightfully so), cooler heads should have prevailed in this situation. Is it really worth it getting your blood pressure up and having a stoke over some fake damage on digital cars in a game? Being competitive is one thing but digressing to what happened in the end...?? Come one, really??

I know I am just a rookie, so if you tell me to shut it, that's fine... If that's the case I want my .02 back....please...
Back to top Go down
Kayotic Cal

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta   Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 9:15 am

Duc i give it to you for sticking it out after the early wreck you had. Like 10+ laps down and you still finished Bravo to you sir, screw hard charger how about a award for him. he was stuck for a few laps and couldnt move. We'll call it the "Thugged It Out Award" lmfao

Last edited by Kayotic Cal on Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:00 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta   Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 9:18 am

Na duc I'm cool now lol its just people don't know when and where to pass someone and duc shut up and I'm keeping your money too lmao
Back to top Go down
BIMM3RR

BIMM3RR

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta   Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 9:41 am

Nobody said racing is easy, boundaries and limits get pushed. Shit happens, these are all the components that draw many of us to racing. Honestly I am just glad to see the competitive fire, we wouldn't be competing if we were all holding hands and singing kumbayah while apologizing for turning turn 10a on road atlanta into a parking lot....
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta   Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:03 am

OZ I haven't seen the replay yet or was I in the room but I can tell you that HENCHMAN is not a dirty driver. I think he over braked his line and came back onto the track accidentally. OZ I do feel your pain and have also been there..it sucks when someone comes back on to the track and you end up hitting them, but in on honestly getting upset and yelling at the other person doesn't solve anything.
Back to top Go down
s0ul harv3st

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta   Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:20 am

Basicblaq wrote:
Good Racing in A Room....Took me after I pitted on Lap 20 but had a good battle with Soul for a good 20 - 25 laps.

Yeah it was.
I thought I was going to get by you once or twice but I couldn't seal the deal. Good race bro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta   Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:41 am

[quote="Basicblaq"]OZ I haven't seen the replay yet or was I in the room but I can tell you that HENCHMAN is not a dirty driver. I think he over braked his line and came back onto the track accidentally. OZ I do feel your pain and have also been there..it sucks when someone comes back on to the track and you end up hitting them, but in on honestly getting upset and yelling at the other person doesn't solve anything. [/quote

Blk I'm good homie like I said I was backed up from every other hit just and then the biggest of them all was the lie bro like there is no replay and then try to say I'm slow I don't want a Sorry after that hell no its all good will race again promise u that. Hahahahahahahahahahah wit my Evil or Very Mad laugh lmao
Back to top Go down
onewickeddsm

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta   Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:44 am

OZ DA RULER wrote:
TRUE but I was done full of all the crap all ways being told to me all the sorrys and the opps and then the killer its not my problem your slow are u kidding me and pred come on bro if you don't qualify u don't race it would not have happened if this guy didn't run with us
Kal it was Science that forgot to call clear and I think henchman was to call go.

Oh and thank you OZ, Henchman, and Science for allowing me to sneak in there...
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta   Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:58 am

The incident is under review by series officials.

Remember keep conversations clean and respectful here on the forums and while racing. Young or old we can all act respectfully EVEN when we feel we have been wronged. Yelling, cursing, accusing, and threatening is NOT going to improve the situation.

Let's keep the standards high here in the Forza Sports Car Series PLEASE.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta   Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:21 am

Kayotic Cal wrote:
Duc i give it to you for sticking it out after the early wreck you had. Like 10+ laps down and you still finished Bravo to you sir, screw hard charger how about a award for him. he was stuck for a few laps and couldnt move. We'll call it the "Thugged It Out Award" lmfao

I would have bounced, but OZ talked me into staying. I was hesitant at first because I didn't know if it would leave the car on the track with an AI driver if I left and I didn't want to screw up the race for the rest of you guys. Man it was tough, 99% engine, 89% Trans, everything else was orangy/red, I think I had a front brake or spring that was good though LOL That's what sucks about Lambos, get hit in the rear and it totals your engine and trans along with areo. Sad

OZ you can keep the 2 cents, since you talked me into staying in the race Smile
Back to top Go down
vV Science Vv

vV Science Vv

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta   Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 12:43 pm

onewickeddsm wrote:
OZ DA RULER wrote:
Kal it was Science that forgot to call clear and I think henchman was to call go.

Oh and thank you OZ, Henchman, and Science for allowing me to sneak in there...

Not quite Jonny Rocket I was on room pole, someone (rookie) I think did not wait long enough for the caboos to say "clear". If your not in front or in back you shouldn't be talking.[img]Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 4 Anya_s10[/img]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta   Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 7 Race 7 50 Laps of Road Atlanta
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next