Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit

Go down 
+23
Hiredgun308
Red R0tor
Matthnt
BIMM3RR
Peader24
BMEAZY II
R3troD
OLDFenderBender
Luongo27
-]v[ETA]_-
GrEeN x BiNk3
Kamikaze1414
Basicblaq
jpnvr4
RR Rowdy Burns
No1 Tommy Smurf
ClownNinjaUSMC
White79bu
s0ul harv3st
Basticular
Raceboy77
Bradsz
Admin/PredatorUSMC
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Basicblaq

Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit   Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:48 pm

Anyone able to send me the A room replay?
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit   Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:59 pm

Still need C Room times
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit   Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:13 pm

Due to the issues of racers 'taking their time' and joining the rooms late and other unforseen issues causing delays I think it is best we as a group start to be more responsible and punctual. Tuning, Painting, Auction House etc when the race is about to start is unacceptable. Racers joining at exactly the start time means we have to start late due to the pre race proceedures. Grid order, outlap accidents etc.

With all of that said we need to create some rules to guide us forward. Here are the rules as they will be added to the rules page soon. Get em here FIRST!

4:30 - 4:40PM PST: ROOM HOST HAS ROOM UP

4:40PM PST: INVITES BEGIN TO GO OUT

4:55 - 5:00 PM PST: GRID POSITIONS ANNOUNCED & 1 LAP RACE TO ORDER GRID

5:00 PST: RACE BEGINS.

IF A RACER IS LATE AND ARRIVES AFTER LAP 1 (THE OUT LAP) & NO LATER THAN LAP 3 HE HAS TWO CHOICES
1. Start at the back of the Pack in the room qualified for.
2. Race in own room with Pre-Race Room Setting. (must be submitted within 10 minutes of room finishing-No exceptions)

There are on average 50 - 60 Racers per event so we cannot hold off waiting for a late racer. IF IF IF there is a pre-arranged exception that has been made then a room may begin 5-10 at most late.

Max of 2 restarts. TWO ONLY. If racers cannot race clean the first lap or two and have contact then it will be handled per the avoidable contact rules of the series. Time to accept the penalty or praise for your actions racers.
Lag wrecks are included in this two restart max. If lag is present then give more space to try an help with the situation. If a racer or room has too much lag then an alternate host must be chosen.

admin

Last edited by Admin/PredatorUSMC on Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit   Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:16 pm

what about unable to connect issues? i've never had that problem before but it presented itself when i was trying to join (early) and i ended up making the lobby wait a while (sorry) when i was trying to connect and eventually got in.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit   Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:20 pm

That's why the rooms will be started at 4;30 - 4:40PM PST to allow PLENTY OF TIME to handle any issues that come about with connections etc.

We are an ONLINE SERIES...SO when things happen that prevent a racer from making it or connecting or lag out....we just assimilate it to a real car not able to make it to the grid due to a blown engine, transmission, electronic gremlin....if a racer lags out completely during a race then its the same engine failure, transmission failure, electronic gremlin, fire ( Cool )...These things happen randomly in the real world of racing so they can also happen in the Sim world of The Forza Sports Car Series.

NEED C ROOM TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Basticular

Basticular

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit   Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:01 pm

Yeah except Raceboy (and everyone else in my room) was in the room and ready to go at like 10 till. He got disconnected right as we were about to go.
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit   Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:02 pm

Basticular wrote:
Yeah except Raceboy (and everyone else in my room) was in the room and ready to go at like 10 till. He got disconnected right as we were about to go.

yeah i was freaking out because it wouldn't let me in lol, 2nd internet reset did the trick.

oh and pred, if someone can't connect or something and as you said they can use pre-race settings. if they've used 2 pre-races already is that still allowed?
Back to top Go down
Basticular

Basticular

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit   Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:05 pm

It didnt help that as soon as I'd invite you back, some random guy would join the lobby saying "is this my lobby?" or something like that.

IMO the most important addition to the rules you need to add is a hard limit on what lap restats end. As far as I'm concerned if something happens that you think warrants a restart but its after lap 3, then tuff to be you buddy.
Back to top Go down
BIMM3RR

BIMM3RR

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit   Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:21 pm

BMEAZY II wrote:
BIMM3RR wrote:
BMEAZY II wrote:
wish we had less restarts and that i had a little more competition but besides that it was good race

Did you win in your lobby?
yea by two or three minutes but quite a few people dropped out because of all the restarts

Well I s'pose next race qualifying better should be the goal so you make A lobby.
Back to top Go down
White79bu

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit   Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:46 pm

You would of had a fight on your hands bmeazy if i hadn't laged out. I was capable of running seven flats or faster all race distance.

Last edited by White79bu on Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit   Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:11 pm

To answer your question Raceboy77...two is a hard firm limit on pre-races. Like I said, Just like real cars. Things happen and racers miss the race or DNF out for various reasons...Corvette is a good example of this at LeMans this year. Razz
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit   Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:22 pm

Basticular wrote:
It didnt help that as soon as I'd invite you back, some random guy would join the lobby saying "is this my lobby?" or something like that.

IMO the most important addition to the rules you need to add is a hard limit on what lap restats end. As far as I'm concerned if something happens that you think warrants a restart but its after lap 3, then tuff to be you buddy.

Yes we need to make sure that in the rules that it states after Lap 3 there is no restarts no matter what ... Last week in A room have have to say went off pretty good...I think there was 1 mixup with the GT2 guys but all in all...I don't think we even had to restart and I think we start at maybe 2 - 4 minutes after the start time.

I do like the rules and this will cut down on the 30 min delay times in racing.

Back to top Go down
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit   Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:38 pm

Matthnt wrote:
-]v[ETA]_- wrote:
well, that's great,B room restarted 3 times then when my box freezes no invite,

1st due to lag hit,
2nd damage first corner,
3rd restart was on lap 8.... cause pred's box froz on lap 3

now you won't even hold up for me to restart my box before you go for the forth try....
if its going to be like that then why should i even bother trying?

I didn't see your message until after the race was over. I was on "Busy" status so I didn't get notification that you sent me a message. You have my # why didnt you just call me? I would have told them to wait. I can hear your ringtone (death metal) over my turtle beaches no problem

frankly i just got fed up with the bull!@#!... plain and simple
after i sent pred a text and you a message, i just shut my box off
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1637772209
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit   Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:08 pm

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
To answer your question Raceboy77...two is a hard firm limit on pre-races. Like I said, Just like real cars. Things happen and racers miss the race or DNF out for various reasons...Corvette is a good example of this at LeMans this year. Razz

so if i was there before time and couldn't get it connected until like 5 minutes after, i'd DNF since i already used my 2 races?
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit   Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 5:39 pm

Race Room Recap and Incident Report

A Room -

The outlap was good for GT and GTC class. The start of the race was clean with no incidents.

Lap 3 RAFT No Brakes in the GT #24 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 has avoidable contact by rear ending RAFT Hiredgun #22 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 causing complete loss of control and significant damage. Penalty Assessed 45 second time penalty and 2 race probation.

(EDIT)Lap 7 RAFT HIREDGUN in the #22 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 involved in minor incident rearending Luongo27 #91 Lamborghini Revonton causing minor damage and no loss of control. Racing Incident. Lap 8 RAFT HIREDGUN in the #22 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 involved in a second avoidable collision rear ending aka ROWDY in the #52 Lotus Evora Type 124 Endurance Racer causing significant damage and loss of control. Penalty assessed 45 second time penalty and 2 race probation.

No other incidents to report.

B Room -

Good clean start of the race in GT and GTC. No incidents to report.

Besides the lag, late racers, restart problems and racers dropping out it was a clean race.

No incidents to report

C Room -

Good start with all GT cars save the 2 GTC cars that did not qualify. I did not see a single incident here except a racing incident between Odball7000 and THF dvsSublime on lap 4 where oddball7000 drifted out wide as the two were racing side by side and there was slight contact made. racing incident.

Good clean racing in C room!

THE RESULTS ARE POSTED.

ALL REPLAYS ARE ON PREDATORUSMC STOREFRONT

Congratulations to Raceboy77 in his #77 Devon GTX for an excellent race and taking home the win in GT!
Congratulations to DesertDuck in his #11 Lotus Exige Cup for the win in GTC!

(EDIT) The GT Hard Charger Award 2 point bonus is given to Stymer in his #83 Ferrari 458 Italia for Charging through the field from 24th to finish 14th on the grid gaining 10 positions.

(EDIT) The GTC Hard Charger Award 2 point bonus is given to BMEAZY II in his #21 Honda NSX-R (05) for Charging from 12th in the field to finish 9th gaining 3 positions.
(not much movement in GTC)

PIRS Adjustments are complete!

RACERS GET READY FOR ROAD AMERICA!

Last edited by Admin/PredatorUSMC on Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit   Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:23 pm

Lol man, OldFender definitely has skill and luck on his side...it seems like every time I seem to get closer to him in points, something happens to me to where I drop back some more points (everything from not getting pole but winning the race, random fast rogue racers that race for 2 races but can't finish the season, GT traffic, my own mishaps and loss of concentration). One of these days I'll get you Fender...I was catching you on GP but the GT traffic slowed down my heroic effort of trying to catch up and hopefully pass ( I basically just left off so I wouldn't get tangled up in the GT battle and possibly lose positions from suffering damage and I lost all the feet I was gaining on you)
Back to top Go down
BMEAZY II

BMEAZY II

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit   Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:13 pm

White79bu wrote:
You would of had a fight on your hands bmeazy if i hadn't laged out. I was capable of running seven flats or faster all race distance.
i know man i wished you wouldnt of lagged out i was running 2.06s and 2.07s all race
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit   Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:00 pm

Man..I so hate Pre Racing its not the same and it took me a few laps to start running in the low 2.05 and that 50 second penality doesn't help any. I know if I raced against the guys in A room my time would have have been a lot better Sad I am pretty sure I would have been in the mix with Fender and Red. I will be racing in Road American hopefully it will be in the A room

Last edited by Basicblaq on Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
White79bu

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit   Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 4:43 am

BMEAZY II wrote:
White79bu wrote:
i know man i wished you wouldnt of lagged out i was running 2.06s and 2.07s all race

Maybe we will get to have a good race at road america. I think my gt500 will run pretty good at the next three tracks.
Back to top Go down
OLDFenderBender

OLDFenderBender

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit   Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 6:41 am

Red R0tor wrote:
Lol man, OldFender definitely has skill and luck on his side...it seems like every time I seem to get closer to him in points, something happens to me to where I drop back some more points (everything from not getting pole but winning the race, random fast rogue racers that race for 2 races but can't finish the season, GT traffic, my own mishaps and loss of concentration). One of these days I'll get you Fender...I was catching you on GP but the GT traffic slowed down my heroic effort of trying to catch up and hopefully pass ( I basically just left off so I wouldn't get tangled up in the GT battle and possibly lose positions from suffering damage and I lost all the feet I was gaining on you)

I saw the distance dwindle down to about 250ft. If I had started to push the car any harder I would have gone off somewhere. I don't think I ventured out of the low 2:05s that entire race.
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit   Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:35 am

what happened with the main site?
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit   Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:20 am

ItS up.
Back to top Go down
Basticular

Basticular

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit   Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:39 am

Oh how the GTC field has dwindled when I DNF and still finish 13th
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit   Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:00 pm

Basticular wrote:

this btw, it makes more sense to me to have a limit after which there is no restart, such as after lap 3.

oh and i was wondering what happened to rowdy because he fell off pace really bad so i looked at the replay and found this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kvHjSqN9NI
interesting.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit   Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:32 pm

I saw that this morning after watching the replay a second time. (as I always do) It, has already been addressed. View the room race recap and you will see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit   Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next