Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit

Go down 
+23
Hiredgun308
Red R0tor
Matthnt
BIMM3RR
Peader24
BMEAZY II
R3troD
OLDFenderBender
Luongo27
-]v[ETA]_-
GrEeN x BiNk3
Kamikaze1414
Basicblaq
jpnvr4
RR Rowdy Burns
No1 Tommy Smurf
ClownNinjaUSMC
White79bu
s0ul harv3st
Basticular
Raceboy77
Bradsz
Admin/PredatorUSMC
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit   Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:46 pm

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
I saw that this morning after watching the replay a second time. (as I always do) It, has already been addressed. View the room race recap and you will see.

okay i didn't see the edit Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit   Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:49 pm

No problem. Thanks for the heads up. I don't/Can't catch everything.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Hiredgun308

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit   Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:02 pm

Hey that's my car. Glad you posted that for me raceboy I didn't get the replay. Raceboy since your wondering about it, I pm pred and told him about it after I seen I didn't get a time penalty and told him I needed one. I also have talked to rowdy a couple times and told him it wasn't intentional and I was sorry but sorry don't change the fact that a totaled his car. That's not how I race. I race people how they race me and rowdy has always raced me very clean. I'll keep you posted on the situation as it developed.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit   Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:06 pm

Race Room Recap and Incident Report

A Room -

The outlap was good for GT and GTC class. The start of the race was clean with no incidents.

Lap 3 RAFT No Brakes in the GT #24 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 has avoidable contact by rear ending RAFT Hiredgun #22 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 causing complete loss of control and significant damage. Penalty Assessed 45 second time penalty and 2 race probation.

(EDIT)Lap 7 RAFT HIREDGUN in the #22 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 involved in minor incident rearending Luongo27 #91 Lamborghini Revonton causing minor damage and no loss of control. Racing Incident. Lap 8 RAFT HIREDGUN in the #22 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 involved in a second avoidable collision rear ending aka ROWDY in the #52 Lotus Evora Type 124 Endurance Racer causing significant damage and loss of control. Penalty assessed 45 second time penalty and 2 race probation.

No other incidents to report.

B Room -

Good clean start of the race in GT and GTC. No incidents to report.

Besides the lag, late racers, restart problems and racers dropping out it was a clean race.

No incidents to report

C Room -

Good start with all GT cars save the 2 GTC cars that did not qualify. I did not see a single incident here except a racing incident between Odball7000 and THF dvsSublime on lap 4 where oddball7000 drifted out wide as the two were racing side by side and there was slight contact made. racing incident.

Good clean racing in C room!

THE RESULTS ARE POSTED.

ALL REPLAYS ARE ON PREDATORUSMC STOREFRONT

Congratulations to Raceboy77 in his #77 Devon GTX for an excellent race and taking home the win in GT!
Congratulations to DesertDuck in his #11 Lotus Exige Cup for the win in GTC!

(EDIT) The GT Hard Charger Award 2 point bonus is given to Stymer in his #83 Ferrari 458 Italia for Charging through the field from 24th to finish 14th on the grid gaining 10 positions.

(EDIT) The GTC Hard Charger Award 2 point bonus is given to BMEAZY II in his #21 Honda NSX-R (05) for Charging from 12th in the field to finish 9th gaining 3 positions.
(not much movement in GTC)

PIRS Adjustments are complete!

RACERS GET READY FOR 50 Laps of ROAD AMERICA!
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Kayotic Cal

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit   Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 4:05 pm

Sorry ROSCOEpCOTRAIN but didn't u lag out on lap 34? That's one more position up for me lmfao.
Back to top Go down
Hiredgun308

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit   Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 4:21 pm

There the penalty has been made. Raceboy for the future I don't need you or anyone else to post what I do or what I did unless it involves that person personally. You weren't involved so its not your business. If Rowdy wanted to post something about what happened that's fine, it involved him. I'm human and not perfect. I am honest and straight forward I'll be the first to admit if I did something wrong and I will handle it. I don't need you or anyone else to do it. I don't have any problems with you or anyone else in the series. Someone putting the nose in my business that isn't involed in the issue, will cause a problem between me and that person. I'm not trying to be a butthead just being straight.
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit   Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 4:35 pm

RAFT Hiredgun wrote:
Hey that's my car. Glad you posted that for me raceboy I didn't get the replay. Raceboy since your wondering about it, I pm pred and told him about it after I seen I didn't get a time penalty and told him I needed one. I also have talked to rowdy a couple times and told him it wasn't intentional and I was sorry but sorry don't change the fact that a totaled his car. That's not how I race. I race people how they race me and rowdy has always raced me very clean. I'll keep you posted on the situation as it developed.

sheesh don't get your panties in a knot, there's no need to freak out. i was just pointing out something that went unnoticed.
Back to top Go down
snowman529

snowman529

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit   Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:02 pm

I would say this to anyone, as I have nothing against you Raceboy....but its not your business to point out. You wouldn't want Hiredgun or anyone else calling you out. Put yourself in his shoes. If Rowdy had a problem with the incident he can say something.
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit   Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:04 pm

snowman529 wrote:
I would say this to anyone, as I have nothing against you Raceboy....but its not your business to point out. You wouldn't want Hiredgun or anyone else calling you out. Put yourself in his shoes. If Rowdy had a problem with the incident he can say something.

actually i'd have a problem with anyone who noticed an incident i caused that went unnoticed who decided to stay quiet. if i made a mistake and it went unpenalized i'd want people to point it out or else it wouldn't be fair.
Back to top Go down
snowman529

snowman529

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit   Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:09 pm

Considering where you are in the points, and the last few comments, I'd say at least a few drivers will be on the look out for you.
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit   Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:10 pm

snowman529 wrote:

I have to agree with Raceboy....the incident at the time went unnoticed and he was wondering why Hiredgun didn't get a pentality. I think he probably should have send a pm to Pred instead of posting it on the board.

At the same time Raceboy is not the only 1 who has call someone out when it didn't involved them..Also it funny how you just stuck your nose in Raceboys business...this is between raceboy and hired LOL LOL!!!! and Now I just stuck my nose in your business with you and Raceboy LOL LOL!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit   Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:13 pm

Basicblaq wrote:
snowman529 wrote:

I have to agree with Raceboy....the incident at the time went unnoticed and he was wondering why Hiredgun didn't get a pentality. I think he probably should have send a pm to Pred instead of posting it on the board.

At the same time Raceboy is not the only 1 who has call someone out when it didn't involved them..Also it funny how you just stuck your nose in Raceboys business...this is between raceboy and hired LOL LOL!!!! and Now I just stuck my nose in your business with you and Raceboy LOL LOL!!!!!

in all honesty, as pred said, he dosen't see every incident. i think it's right for someone to point something out if it was missed even if it doesn't involve them, it keeps the drivers more honest and on the clean side. not saying no one is, just saying it keeps them sharper if other's are looking for incidents other than pred.
Back to top Go down
snowman529

snowman529

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit   Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:13 pm

Touché Basic....Touché. Well done sir. Smile
Back to top Go down
BIMM3RR

BIMM3RR

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit   Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:36 pm

There is a time and a place for everything... But nobody likes a snitch, so the time is never right for anyone to do that, so save it for PM's. It will save us all the headache and commotion that it tends to cause on the forums.
Back to top Go down
THF dvsSublime

THF dvsSublime

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit   Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:57 pm

Snitches get stitches haha
Back to top Go down
Hiredgun308

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit   Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 6:34 pm

Raceboy77 wrote:
RAFT Hiredgun wrote:

sheesh don't get your panties in a knot, there's no need to freak out. i was just pointing out something that went unnoticed.

First off my panties aren't in a knot I'm just telling you its my business not yours or anyone else's but rowdy's. Yes it was unnoticed that's is why I pm pred on Monday when he posted the post race report and he didn't have a time penalty for me so it pm him and told him I needed one for totaling rowdy. So at that point it was noticed. I had already had it handle before your post. Back to what I said in my post stay out of my business if your not involved in the issue. When people get involved in something that they don't know anything about or don't know the whole story that's when rumors ect. gets started. If you want to get in other peoples business that's your business but don't get in mine. Like I said I have no problem with you, I think your a great racer and your clean and fast and I enjoy racing with you and would like to keep it that way.

Last edited by RAFT Hiredgun on Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit   Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 6:40 pm

sounds good hired, i had no intention of doing harm or starting rumors, you're fast and clean as well and i enjoy racing with you.
Back to top Go down
Basticular

Basticular

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit   Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 7:02 pm

you guys are doing it wrong.

Bimmer drives a smart FourTwo and pred wears ladies underwear
Back to top Go down
RR Rowdy Burns

RR Rowdy Burns

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit   Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 7:50 pm

I feel like this incident was between me and hiredgun. this issue was settled through PM's and after the race when me and hiredgun spoke. I really appreciate you taking up for me raceboy. out of 9 races, that is the first time my car finished with a scratch on it so i feel like i have been lucky. Hiredgun and i have raced closely in several races and we have no problems with one another.
Back to top Go down
http://www.insomniacracing.webs.com
jpnvr4

jpnvr4

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit   Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 5:05 am

Congratulations to Raceboy77 of Alpha Racing Int on his 2nd win. ( back to back ) hope you can keep up the blazing pace. ( the team needs it ) Kinda suprised no one else has really congratulated you Suspect ... oh well

Also congrats to DesertDuck for yet another win... that man going bananas in GTC cheers

Back to top Go down
THF dvsSublime

THF dvsSublime

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit   Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 3:17 pm

Good run duck!
Back to top Go down
Hiredgun308

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit   Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 4:30 pm

I'm pre racing Road America here in a little bit if anyone needs to pre race.
Back to top Go down
ClownNinjaUSMC

ClownNinjaUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit   Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:45 pm

Congrats to Raceboy77 and DesertDuck on the wins! Great runs guys. You both are tearing up Season 7!!

Stymer and BMEAZY II, great job on pushing hard through the pack!

Back to top Go down
RR Rowdy Burns

RR Rowdy Burns

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit   Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:12 am

POST RACE INSPECTIONS HAVE BEEN COMPLETED FOR NURBURGRING GP. CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO VIEW ALL INFRACTIONS

POST RACE INSPECTION NURBURGRING GP
Back to top Go down
http://www.insomniacracing.webs.com
BMEAZY II

BMEAZY II

PostSubject: Tinted Windows   Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:44 pm

Its not that big of a deal but i don't get the point of not being able to have tinted windows
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit   Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 7 race 9 40 Laps of Nurburgring GP Circuit
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next