Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track

Go down 
+17
No1 Tommy Smurf
Matthnt
THF dvsSublime
Basticular
F4H Diablo
SaintedPlacebo4
Basicblaq
Dr PiiHB
TyrannicCymbals
Warpig2011
White79bu
Bradsz
EZT Sabre
OLDFenderBender
Red R0tor
OneBigMan43
Admin/PredatorUSMC
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track Empty
PostSubject: Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track   Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 1:35 pm

This is the track that you can test your cars against other racers and post the times your getting.

If you just want to post the car , the time and the PI you can do just that.

If you want to post your thoughts along with the basic info you can do that.

Minimum Information to post:
Car Driven:
PI of that car:
Time Achieved:
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track   Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 2:18 pm

Here is my process. I give each car 6 laps. I use the first lap to get a feel for the car and what it may need in a quick tune. After 1 lap I put a quick tune on the car based on the feedback from that one lap. Then I drive 5 laps and get the time..
1 Lap
Tune
5 Laps = Time

12 Civic Si
635PI -
Tail happy. Not a bad car. Has potential.

10 Chevy Camaro
638PI
Stable good brakes I liked it. This car was pretty easy to get in and go fast. Even with the quick tune it felt good and fast.

10 GT500
640PI
Seemed like a good car but needs time and TLC in the tune department. Felt a little slower in the twisties but good brakes and acceleration.

02 Lotus Esprit
635PI
Right off the bat this car has the absolute worst view! OMG (I drive in car). If the car was doing any elevation change it was impossible to see! Despite being blind half the time this car is good. Handles good accelerates good easy to drive fast. If you don't use in car view this car is a sleeper!

10 Nissan 370Z
635PI
umm rolled it on first lap after going in the grass. This car and I did not get along. I didn't like how it would brake into corners. I couldn't find a balance between push or oversteer with this car. Yet the time was surprisingly good. With a tune and some time who knows!

05 Honda NSX-R
635PI
This car was a dream. Balanced great turn in and mid corner composure. I got faster each lap except the last lap where I pushed it and went off track on the turn after the uphill jump. Right hand drive took a sec to get used to.

95 BMW M3
635PI
Balanced, composed, brakes were good. A little under steer sometimes in the corners but a little more trail braking and all was gone. It's a BMW M nuff said.

99 Ferrari 360 Modena
635PI
The second I hit the go pedal and that familiar Ferrari sound danced across my ears I was at home. Then after the first corner then the second corner it was like the glove I lost still fit. The car accelerates, handles and brakes so nice. This car was easy to push and drive fast. I just love the prancing horse.

05 Subaru WRX STi
635PI
Another right hand drive that took me a second to get used to. But...WOW this car surprised me! It was super stable and communicated exactly what it was going to do at the limit. Which was higher than I thought. Great balance. I dont know if the quick tune i threw on it was the trick but WOW again. This car Is definitely 1 of the better cars I drove tonight.

Back to top Go down
OneBigMan43

OneBigMan43

PostSubject: Re: Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track   Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 6:23 pm

2000 Ford Mustang Cobra R
636PI
Amazing Grip, Real Twitchy Corner Exit w/ Acceleration

2003 Mercedes CLK55
636PI
I was actually pretty amazed at how stable this car was. The car does push a little at speeds and is a little harder to turn in, but is pretty consistent.

2011 Audi RS5
635PI
This car corners very well, runs slighty tight and is fairly easy on the throttle. This car can be driven a little aggressive with the right tune.
Back to top Go down
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track   Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:46 am

Rofl, I was definitely going to say the same thing about the Lotus Esprit...such a composed car, but the visibility is absolutely horrible. I can run decently fast times in it but that roll cage is really hurting me in that car because it blocks like 3/4s of the windshield so you can't see where you're going.

2003 Honda S2000
PI 636 (didn't realize its actually 638 for this car until after testing)

Very fun car to drive, good corner exit acceleration, very responsive and light on it's feet...reminds me a lot of my RX7 (big plus factor for me since I need a car that I won't get bored with mid season to stay motivated)

2008 BMW Z4 coupe
PI 635 (once again I need to check the list since its actually 637)

Absolutely amazing car to drive as far as carrying speed into and out of corners goes, it just grips!!! Lovely engine sound really gets the blood flowing, but I do seem to feel the weight on the front which seems to make it more prone to understeer...I'm sure fine tuning can get rid of this though

2010 Audi TT RS
PI 639

Love this car...mini R8 what?!?! So much fun to drive (big factor for me), has some oversteer when power is laid down at corner exit but that can be easily tuned out. Awesome mechanical grip and pulls very nicely on the straights. Crazy how this car handles as a RWD...Audi should consider building it lol.

Last edited by Red R0tor on Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OLDFenderBender

OLDFenderBender

PostSubject: Re: Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track   Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 10:32 am

should try it on Laguna, you're blinded for about 9/10 of the entire track lol
Back to top Go down
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track   Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 10:37 am

OLDFenderBender wrote:
should try it on Laguna, you're blinded for about 9/10 of the entire track lol

Yeah, I tried it there too rofl...its a shame, because the car is fun to drive and handles very well. I've been testing my prospects throughout the entire season just to get grips on what I want to drive for season 8 (so I won't be rushing when the time comes to select)
Back to top Go down
EZT Sabre

EZT Sabre

PostSubject: Re: Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track   Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:23 pm

After my previous 12 laps I rebuilt the car to correct specs as well as I could and did another 5 full laps

Car Driven: '09 Jaguar XKR S
PI of that car: 636
Time Achieved: 53.803

A strong car, not too stable so the back end is prone to kicking out. I tried it on Sebring and Silverstone and got a 2:13.645 and 1:58.899 respectively, so pretty decent times but it is not going to convert to anything special on some of the larger tracks. It won't be the most competitive, but it is okay and very nice to paint on.

Edited twice

Last edited by EZT Sabre on Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:52 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Tested it properly)
Back to top Go down
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track   Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:29 pm

1997 Masarati Ghibli (don't know why its not on the list, but it should be Smile )

Fun car, not really sure its not on the list since it meets all requirements...plus it's different, I like different. It's very torquey so it tends it oversteer when you roll into the throttle, but in depth tuning can fix that. It is reponsive as far turn in goes. I love it.
Back to top Go down
Bradsz

Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track   Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 5:10 pm

ok, im not a very good tuner but i messed around with the 2011 subaru...

Subaru WRX '11
00:55.145
this car i think has potential, you can push it and has a surprisingly good amount of grip, i think it would be good to a new comer as it is fast enough to be looking at some of the A room times but easy car to get along with... except for when i get into the car and do my usual thing and roll the car (im pretty sure im cursed) and also i wanted to see how it felt on a completely other track, so i tried it on sebring... rolled it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bradsz27
White79bu

PostSubject: Re: Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track   Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 7:19 pm

Saleen 06 281E(?)
638pi

This thing is a beast. It sounds freaking wicked. I would drive this thing for sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track   Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 8:16 pm

Bradsz wrote:

Subaru WRX '11
this car i think has potential, you can push it and has a surprisingly good amount of grip, i think it would be good to a new comer as it is fast enough to be looking at some of the A room times but easy car to get along with... except for when i get into the car and do my usual thing and roll the car (im pretty sure im cursed) and also i wanted to see how it felt on a completely other track, so i tried it on sebring... rolled it.

LOL i do the same thing. I have rolled the car many times at Iberian, usually at the same corner.

My times in the Subaru are not worth mentioning, mostly due to the fact that my racing line is still very poor, and I think my gearing isn't "just right". I will say the Impreza has not let me down. It is a bit tail happy as a RWD car, but with the right tune, can stay very composed flat-out. as Bradsz stated, it has potential to be a competitive A-room car. I'm glad someone who can actually drive effectively and tune competently took this car for a spin. sets a sort of benchmark for me Smile
Back to top Go down
Bradsz

Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track   Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 8:45 pm

A CRAZY SWEDE wrote:
Bradsz wrote:

Subaru WRX '11

LOL i do the same thing. I have rolled the car many times at Iberian, usually at the same corner.

My times in the Subaru are not worth mentioning, mostly due to the fact that my racing line is still very poor, and I think my gearing isn't "just right". I will say the Impreza has not let me down. It is a bit tail happy as a RWD car, but with the right tune, can stay very composed flat-out. as Bradsz stated, it has potential to be a competitive A-room car. I'm glad someone who can actually drive effectively and tune competently took this car for a spin. sets a sort of benchmark for me Smile

luckily this season i aint flipped my car, but atleast 90% of the cars i have race/tested for this series i have rolled, but anyway make sure you test other cars first before fully choosing that Subaru, there is some hidden gems in that car list for GTC
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bradsz27
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track   Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 3:05 pm

2001 Acura Integra Type R (just to satisfy my morbid curiosity)

Wow, I wasn't expecting it to be that quick considering it started life as an FWD. Very fast acceleration, tends to oversteer for obvious reasons...225 rear tires, but a quick tune squashed that real quick and I was able to get the power down. The weight distribution is very good 49/51 front/rear. Surprisingly a lot of potential.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track   Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 8:40 pm

02 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II
636PI
Wow! This car is damn near perfect! It has bundles of grip and also fast in the corners and out of the corners. I was immediately at home in this car. It pretty much did exactly as I wanted it with the exception of when I pushed it hard into a few of the corners and I got the front tires to scrub then I oversteered out of the corner. But hey that was fun. This car is not a sleeper...The racers have slept on this car in GTC!

11 Ferrari 599 GTO
738PI
First let me just say this car sounds freaking sexy. I must admit it sounds better than the 458 Italia. Push the go pedal and she screams to your heart and ears content! Now to the drive... The 599 GTO started out with a pretty bad push in it. But after I went and tuned it a lil bit I got rid of about 80% of the push. The car gets out of the corners good and down the straight like a bat outta hell. Into the corner I had to kind of baby it in there and then slowly accelerate out to full throttle to get the best time out of the car. I definitely think if I put more time into the tune of the car I could drop some time off the clock.
Back to top Go down
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track   Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:00 pm

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
02 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II
636PI
Wow! This car is damn near perfect! It has bundles of grip and also fast in the corners and out of the corners. I was immediately at home in this car. It pretty much did exactly as I wanted it with the exception of when I pushed it hard into a few of the corners and I got the front tires to scrub then I oversteered out of the corner. But hey that was fun. This car is not a sleeper...The racers have slept on this car in GTC!

11 Ferrari 599 GTO
738PI
First let me just say this car sounds freaking sexy. I must admit it sounds better than the 458 Italia. Push the go pedal and she screams to your heart and ears content! Now to the drive... The 599 GTO started out with a pretty bad push in it. But after I went and tuned it a lil bit I got rid of about 80% of the push. The car gets out of the corners good and down the straight like a bat outta hell. Into the corner I had to kind of baby it in there and then slowly accelerate out to full throttle to get the best time out of the car. I definitely think if I put more time into the tune of the car I could drop some time off the clock.

I've been telling everyone that!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Warpig2011

PostSubject: Re: Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track   Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:02 pm

BMW Series 1 m coupe
635 pi

OMGGGGGGGGGG i forgot how much i truly loved this car this run rekindled my flame for this bmw stupid amounts of grip brakes are good and pulls soooo hard out of the corner i wish i would have done this before i signed up i would like to run this car again
Back to top Go down
TyrannicCymbals

TyrannicCymbals

PostSubject: Re: Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track   Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:14 am

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
02 Lotus Esprit
Right off the bat this car has the absolute worst view! OMG (I drive in car)

I totally agree with this statement!
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track   Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 1:47 pm

Warpig2011 wrote:
BMW Series 1 m coupe
635 pi

OMGGGGGGGGGG i forgot how much i truly loved this car this run rekindled my flame for this bmw stupid amounts of grip brakes are good and pulls soooo hard out of the corner i wish i would have done this before i signed up i would like to run this car again

I never considered this car but that's a very quick time. I wouldn't have run it but at least I would know my vette is out gunned.
Back to top Go down
Warpig2011

PostSubject: Re: Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track   Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 6:27 pm

warpig said:....[/quote]yea the sport classic is almost 5 tenths slower though i really want to run the bmw again with my current team but do not know if i will be allowed

Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track   Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 6:58 pm

OOOPPPS did not mean to edit you post Warpig2011, just meant to copy and paste then reply. My bad!

warpig said:....[/quote]yea the sport classic is almost 5 tenths slower though i really want to run the bmw again with my current team but do not know if i will be allowed

I hope you are not serious! You are the reason I had to rewrite the rule. What do YOU think about it being allowed?!? Really? We are not about to start THAT scenario again. That's for Surrrrrrrrr!
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track   Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 7:39 pm

Warpig2011 wrote:
warpig said:....
yea the sport classic is almost 5 tenths slower though i really want to run the bmw again with my current team but do not know if i will be allowed

[/quote]

So much for change!!!

It didn't even take you long to want to change your car and the season hasn't even started.

Sorry I couldn't resist LOL LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track   Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:08 pm

Basicblaq wrote:
Warpig2011 wrote:
yea the sport classic is almost 5 tenths slower though i really want to run the bmw again with my current team but do not know if i will be allowed

Basicblaq wrote:
So much for change!!!

It didn't even take you long to want to change your car and the season hasn't even started.

Lol. i already mentioned it to him yesterday when he started saying he wanted to drive that car.
Back to top Go down
Warpig2011

PostSubject: Re: Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track   Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:41 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Basicblaq wrote:
Warpig2011 wrote:

Basicblaq wrote:
So much for change!!!

Lol. i already mentioned it to him yesterday when he started saying he wanted to drive that car.
just so you know basic im not changing so there was no reason for the joke just rememberwhen it comes race time youll be behind me doesnt matter what car im in lol!
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track   Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:38 pm

Warpig2011 wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Basicblaq wrote:
Warpig2011 wrote:

Basicblaq wrote:
So much for change!!!

just so you know basic im not changing so there was no reason for the joke just rememberwhen it comes race time youll be behind me doesnt matter what car im in lol!

HOW about you put your money where you mouth is...Let put down a small wager, say 10Milion Forza Credits and the pink slip to our cars?

Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track   Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:00 pm

Lol.. i heard about some rookie tape... why not instead of pinks you make warpig run rookie tape again xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track   Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iberian International Circuit- Pre Season Test track
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next