Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps

Go down 
+35
Dr PiiHB
Zed 0 Sick
Blahzay xxl
F4H Diablo
oddball7000
SSRT_Pronebird
nine3cobra
ClownNinjaUSMC
BMEAZY II
Rokker7
o351
xToxicEiREx
fattymicpatty
IACS VDub
bLuEsMoKe305
Kamikaze1414
TheManNowDog777
Bradsz
Luongo27
Red R0tor
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
sniper919
F4H FACEPALMER
EZT Sabre
RR Rowdy Burns
SaintedPlacebo4
Basicblaq
blackhawk s61
jpnvr4
No1 Tommy Smurf
OneBigMan43
OLDFenderBender
Hiredgun308
PSEUDO 45
Admin/PredatorUSMC
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:57 am

Yeah true, i have seen recordings with it that turned out fairly nice most likely because they person using it really knew what they were doing with videos and such, but it was just a thought. Hmm... if only there was a way to get entire replays Sad
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:16 pm

xToxicEiREx wrote:

hahahaha....that's it sister just get them fired up then when they flup your car and take your mom out for a nice steak dinner and never call
her again[/quote]
Is that an Anchorman reference? lol! [/quote]
THAT JUST HAPPEND lol!
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:19 pm

White79bu wrote:
Don't worry about our caddys. First two or three races aren't my favorite tracks. The rest of the season we will be strong. I will be sure to give you a bump draft sainted before I go by.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:13 pm

The WEBSITE is updated!
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
SSRT DWilkerson

SSRT DWilkerson

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 7:00 pm

Zed 0 Sick wrote:
I don't know the circumstances on Dwilks family emergency but I hope everything is okay and to see you back out on the track soon!!

Thanks man, my Aunt had a seizure and had to be taken to the hospital, but everything is fine now.

Congrats to the winners, looks like I have some catching up to do!
Back to top Go down
http://steel-symphony-rt.webs.com/
RR Rowdy Burns

RR Rowdy Burns

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:48 pm

SSRT DWilkerson wrote:
Zed 0 Sick wrote:
I don't know the circumstances on Dwilks family emergency but I hope everything is okay and to see you back out on the track soon!!

Thanks man, my Aunt had a seizure and had to be taken to the hospital, but everything is fine now.

Congrats to the winners, looks like I have some catching up to do!

Hope everything is well man.
Back to top Go down
http://www.insomniacracing.webs.com
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:14 pm

UMMMMMM???! I gotta say we have 3 people who said they were excited to be the series official race photographers. Some even said pictures coming soon! When the Heck is SOON?!?! Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:11 pm

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
UMMMMMM???! I gotta say we have 3 people who said they were excited to be the series official race photographers. Some even said pictures coming soon! When the Heck is SOON?!?! Shocked

Sorry again, Pred. For those not in the know, I play on a salvaged Xbox that has been through a bunch of hardware work and I thought I had it fixed up for the season but it failed again after Sebring's race. I had offered to do photos for FSCS but this was before my Xbox decommissioned itself. I'm pissed enough about not being able to do photos, but on top of that for the time being I can't even race.

No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6