Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps

Go down 
+35
Dr PiiHB
Zed 0 Sick
Blahzay xxl
F4H Diablo
oddball7000
SSRT_Pronebird
nine3cobra
ClownNinjaUSMC
BMEAZY II
Rokker7
o351
xToxicEiREx
fattymicpatty
IACS VDub
bLuEsMoKe305
Kamikaze1414
TheManNowDog777
Bradsz
Luongo27
Red R0tor
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
sniper919
F4H FACEPALMER
EZT Sabre
RR Rowdy Burns
SaintedPlacebo4
Basicblaq
blackhawk s61
jpnvr4
No1 Tommy Smurf
OneBigMan43
OLDFenderBender
Hiredgun308
PSEUDO 45
Admin/PredatorUSMC
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 8:32 am

Final results will be up soon as I get the times from E room. Still waiting.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
bLuEsMoKe305

bLuEsMoKe305

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 8:32 am

Will post pictures from E lobby later tonite Smile
Back to top Go down
bLuEsMoKe305

bLuEsMoKe305

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 8:40 am

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
Final results will be up soon as I get the times from E room. Still waiting.

Im not home so i cant send a replay to tonite sorry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 8:58 am

SVT MOTORSPORT wrote:
yes...sorry OZ forgot to mention that. I tried to quit out before you came through but couldnt make it in time.

Don't worry bro its a long season and I'm use to it already lol I told u I can't keep a clean car lol told u
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:35 am

Seems like DNF's were plentiful, guess i should consider myself lucky making it through the race in one piece. @BasicBlaq, i think that your team and falken racing need to run an extended practice together to see if that drop in time is some sort of porsche glitch. i experienced it when i preraced (though that got thrown out the window as i was able to make the race) and i experienced it during the race as well. coincidence?
Back to top Go down
OLDFenderBender

OLDFenderBender

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:02 am

fattymicpatty wrote:
Would like to give a shoutout to oldfenderbender for keeping me on my toes throughout the entire 50 laps. Great start to the first race of the season and can definitely see some rivalries already forming

That's cause you knew I'd catch up to you real quick if you made a few small mistakes, even if I was about 1,000 feet behind at the end of the race. Good racing though Cool
Back to top Go down
Luongo27

Luongo27

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:19 am

SVT MOTORSPORT wrote:
After a disciplined 30 laps or so, and moving up 2 positions, Luongo finally caught me (nice job) and I made room for him to pass on the inside, and then settled in about 30ft behind him on the pit straight. Next thing I know he was on my roof due to some phantom lag...100% damage race over. Hopefully he survived. Racing sure has a love/hate relationship.

Yeah it sucked after hunting you down for so long it had to end like that, seems like there were many lag issues last night unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:27 am

oddball7000 wrote:
if anyones got my rooms replay id like to try and figure out how the hell i ended up on my roof Smile

All Replays will be on my storefront tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:29 am

Good win aka ROWDY! cheers

A headache about 1/3 of the way threw had me running about 1.5 seconds down a lap which let HENCHMAN catch up (good run). Then of course just as he gets out of range the pain goes away... Rolling Eyes

Oh well see you all at the Alps. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RR Rowdy Burns

RR Rowdy Burns

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:58 am

RAFT KURTMAN wrote:
Good win aka ROWDY! cheers

A headache about 1/3 of the way threw had me running about 1.5 seconds down a lap which let HENCHMAN catch up (good run). Then of course just as he gets out of range the pain goes away... Rolling Eyes

Oh well see you all at the Alps. Very Happy

Thanks man.
Back to top Go down
http://www.insomniacracing.webs.com
bLuEsMoKe305

bLuEsMoKe305

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 12:21 pm

Qualified 2nd in my room had 3rd locked up preaty good and was gaining ground until lap 25 when my wheel froze right before the back straight then i crashed into the wall tryig to turn the wheel back on at about 60-70 MPH 30% damage aero all around exept for the back. lost three positions and took 6th in my room. I hope that this problem dosent keep on to persist with the CSR wheel -__-
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 12:25 pm

bLuEsMoKe305 wrote:
Qualified 2nd in my room had 3rd locked up preaty good and was gaining ground until lap 25 when my wheel froze right before the back straight then i crashed into the wall tryig to turn the wheel back on at about 60-70 MPH 30% damage aero all around exept for the back. lost three positions and took 6th in my room. I hope that this problem dosent keep on to persist with the CSR wheel -__-

So. Now im a wee bit confused. whats with all these wheels freezing? this is scaring me away from buying one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 12:26 pm

i hear you...the CSR is like a smokin hot mistress, she is awesome when she works well and doesnt care how much you race or watch football. But when she doesnt work, she is a wrecking ball to all your hard efforts.
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:23 pm

While I was licking my chops running with the pack knowing I could run fast than I was the second I lost focus bam caught the tire and there was noway I should have smh..and then the wife walks in front of the tv and bam crash 2 well I hope I can run better on the next track...
Good win Rowdy.
Back to top Go down
RR Rowdy Burns

RR Rowdy Burns

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:02 pm

Blahzay xxl wrote:
While I was licking my chops running with the pack knowing I could run fast than I was the second I lost focus bam caught the tire and there was noway I should have smh..and then the wife walks in front of the tv and bam crash 2 well I hope I can run better on the next track...
Good win Rowdy.

Haha thanks man!
Back to top Go down
http://www.insomniacracing.webs.com
SSRT_Pronebird

SSRT_Pronebird

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:05 pm

The key with the Fanatec wheels is to mind the temperature of your wheel. The common theme is overheating. I would suggest giving your wheels an hour or so break to cool off before a race as I'm sure you had them running all day.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:10 pm

I do two things to insure no problems. I keep no wireless devices near my wheel or xbox. NO phones, ipods, iPads, nothing. (Usually just turn em off for the race) Then I have a fan that I turn on before the race starts to cool me and the wheel off. So far no problems with my elite.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:16 pm

Red R0tor wrote:
Bradsz wrote:
i was driving along and you was catching me on the start straight and i had a glimpse at the map before the corner and by the time i was able to look behind i couldnt see you, no one was lagging on my screen and no one else in the game said they seen lag

I saw lag everywhere, I got lag hit twice that race. First time on lap 2 where I asked for a restart but didn't get it then the second major time lap 4 or 5 where I almost got completely totaled out. This is ridiculous, its not fun practicing all week only to get lag wrecked and not even get a fighting chance to compete legitly
as a lagger from time to time if everyone else is hopping all around on your screen its you.
Back to top Go down
bLuEsMoKe305

bLuEsMoKe305

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:21 pm

SVT MOTORSPORT wrote:
i hear you...the CSR is like a smokin hot mistress, she is awesome when she works well and doesnt care how much you race or watch football. But when she doesnt work, she is a wrecking ball to all your hard efforts.

Ima get an ice pack fitted for the wheelbback and ice it up and leave it on top of the wheel just until the race starts .... Serously ...
Back to top Go down
OneBigMan43

OneBigMan43

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:25 pm

bLuEsMoKe305 wrote:
See, I have a different problem with my CSR. I have centering issues where doing certain parts of different tracks, a random moments, the centering location changes by 15-20 degress to the left or right. I'm waiting for a response from Fanatec about this. I was tuning with the wheel, but gave up and started using the controller for races. Don't want to kill my chances just because of the wheel.

On a different note. Here are some pictures of my brief moment of glory on Sebring last night:

YES!!! Just grabbed lead from the #27 Aston Martin. Good job! Give myself a pat on the..............
Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps - Page 4 Overta10

What the..........Where the heck did he come from! And there goes my brief, have second of lead.
Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps - Page 4 Overta11

Last edited by OneBigMan43 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:30 pm

Rokker7 wrote:
Had an awesome time in my first race with this league. There are some crazy fast people here considering the average qualifying time for GTC went from 2:15.9 last season to 2:13.8 this season. Shocked

Some great racing in Basicblaq's lobby! And if I learned anything it's that Cadillacs (yes more than one) are very graceful when they fly through the air and land on their roofs. lol!
...glad to have you in the league as some what of a journeyman of the series and most penalized in season 7
i would like to offer some advice Very Happy
Careful who you make lite of those boys from NEIN SHIZA are HEAVY HITTERS ...lot of caddies out there Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
bLuEsMoKe305

bLuEsMoKe305

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:47 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
Rokker7 wrote:
Had an awesome time in my first race with this league. There are some crazy fast people here considering the average qualifying time for GTC went from 2:15.9 last season to 2:13.8 this season. Shocked

Some great racing in Basicblaq's lobby! And if I learned anything it's that Cadillacs (yes more than one) are very graceful when they fly through the air and land on their roofs. lol!
...glad to have you in the league as some what of a journeyman of the series and most penalized in season 7
i would like to offer some advice Very Happy
Careful who you make lite of those boys from NEIN SHIZA are HEAVY HITTERS ...lot of caddies out there Twisted Evil

Well that makes sence since GM did make these cars better for handling when upside down on there roofs, when you think about it, it makes perfact sense LOL
Back to top Go down
Bradsz

Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 5:01 pm

im laughing at your post bigman, some good racing, just be a little bit more aware of the other cars around you, i had to do a little avoiding but apart form that, good racing bigman, dont worry youll be seeing more of the back of them astons Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bradsz27
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 5:04 pm

Bradsz wrote:
im laughing at your post bigman, some good racing, just be a little bit more aware of the other cars around you, i had to do a little avoiding but apart form that, good racing bigman, dont worry youll be seeing more of the back of them astons Wink

I am laughing at it too, sorry for ruining your glory moment big man.

But never the less a good race (the action packed at the start I found) but should definitely be an interesting season
Back to top Go down
OneBigMan43

OneBigMan43

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 5:44 pm

Bradsz wrote:
Yea, my bad on those close calls. Because I switched from tuning with the wheel, to the controller, this tune was really tight for the controllers, especially when I took 36% front damage. I'll be a little more ready next time around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next